First Page 2 3 ... 17 18 19 ... 36 37 38
 Siren.Kuz
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: RobKuz
By Siren.Kuz 2011-06-08 10:27:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Angelskiss said:
I believe the proper term here is, Suck less.

Ow... my pride :(
 Diabolos.Raistlyn
Server: Diabolos
user: Raistlyn
By Diabolos.Raistlyn 2011-06-08 10:28:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Taru for life... lol.. the ONLY race you can get away with pretty much anything, and all anyone says is "Awww, wa'nt that cute!"
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-06-08 10:32:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, you can probably get away with doing anything mithra too, but that requires activities my taru self would never condone!
 Siren.Raisty
By Siren.Raisty 2011-06-08 10:48:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Its very true... Mithra's are right there too.. But exactly... Tarus are "good" /tries to force his halo over his horns... thats why we cant get in trouble!!! hehe
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-06-08 10:54:13
Link | Quote | Reply

:D!! So does your ls do missions and stuffs?

*hint hint nudge nudge* I have a taru that needs some sky access D:
 Siren.Raisty
By Siren.Raisty 2011-06-08 11:08:47
Link | Quote | Reply

lolLSdoingnonabysseastuffanymore.... Nah, i dont, but id be happy to help with it!! As long as i get to kill stuff... lol mission like.. 8-10 is it? the first kill to zm14 takes like 2 hrs.. if you want a "midgame" LS for the taru, SkyCollege was dedicated to that stuff on Diabolos.. I know my pops remade the LS on Siren.

I am taking a nice break from EG for a while... Ran a LS on Diabolos for the better part of a decade, and am tired of being tied to events.. It has been the most refreshing time since the server merge.. Outside of the dreaded losing the the name yadayada.. its been fantastic... lol

PS - Dont worry about the gates in quicksand caves either... My taru alt can be the third taru!!!! lol
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-06-08 11:16:20
Link | Quote | Reply

:D my taru is rank 1 sandy and has NO missions started, oh and has 2 , count them 2 Crags and OPs.. =) SHall be fun! Which LS was yours?

Edit: to be continued, must run to work :< be back at 10-1030!!
 Siren.Kuz
By Siren.Kuz 2011-06-08 11:20:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Raisty said:
lolLSdoingnonabysseastuffanymore...

That always confused me. I never could wrap my head around the whole "Abyssea Onry! Everything else is DEAD!"
I know plenty of LS's that still do Dyna, Sea, Limbus, Einherjar and yes...even Sky (for things like Fast Pants, and now tatters)

I dunno, guess I'm too "Old School" for my own good.
 Siren.Raisty
By Siren.Raisty 2011-06-08 11:39:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Working from home is great! ;P

I was a Sack Holder and ran events for Noob for 5+ years, and then Ivalice for the last 2. Started my first "EG" shell on Siren.. Dream Theater in homage to the great dream god that SE decided to smite down!! hahaha But that is going to be very small with no real "sanctioned" event times or any of that.. Basicly just doin random stuff when we are all on.. Speaking of which... K (Mosin).. You need to get a pearl man!!!

Anymore the rank stuff is a joke.. a 90 can run em all down pretty quick, and sure, I'd be happy to help! My resolve for missions ends at CoP tho.. had to do it 2 times for just myself back in the day when CoP was well... CoP.. haha!
 Siren.Raisty
By Siren.Raisty 2011-06-08 11:46:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I must say, for a long time as I was doing it all 2+ times a week, sky and dyna REALLY burned me out... always LOVED sea.. and do find myself missing the dyna ga fests and sky killing from time to time!

And nothin wrong with Old School.. lol.. We the proud players that had to ride out the SE BS to get to where it is today!! If half the people only knew what it started like... lol
 Siren.Skywarp
By Siren.Skywarp 2011-06-08 12:15:08
Link | Quote | Reply

idk about the hole MANthra commet. every Mithra i see i emagine the Fat dude in the scooter eating waffles and syrup naked in the Movie Gamer. as for the Tarus getting by with anything. ill give em leyway but then again im the first to punt one when they go to far. just becasue you were punished with no knees, a inability to reach your own butt, a head the size of a beachball, a gut that is almost as big as your head, and a almost inability to tell male from female in most clothing, the hole looks like a childmolester when you see soemeone flirt with one. its why we let tarus do waht they do. plus the panic dance is one of the best emotes out there.......
 Siren.Raisty
By Siren.Raisty 2011-06-08 12:28:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey Buddy!!! My wife IG and fiance IRL is a mithra!!! lol Some manthras are cool, and some are complete D-Bags.. We also have a natural ability to sniff out the FAKERS!! haha

Real Tarus only go for the Mithras... and I dont mean MANthras!!

Suprisingly, its you galkas that love the female tarus.. dont know that I get that... haha
 Siren.Skywarp
By Siren.Skywarp 2011-06-08 12:31:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Raisty said:
Hey Buddy!!! My wife IG and fiance IRL is a mithra!!!

so in reality your dating a genitic mutant cat person? we call that beastuality . and is agenst the law. im calling the cops
 Siren.Kuz
By Siren.Kuz 2011-06-08 12:37:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Raisty said:

Siren.Raisty said:
Hey Buddy!!! My wife IG and fiance IRL plays a mithra!!!

This subtle change could save a life some day
 Siren.Skywarp
By Siren.Skywarp 2011-06-08 12:43:08
Link | Quote | Reply

now the next question is is the Ingame and RL mythras the same person or does he have a IG "girl" and a real life "girl" which means hes cheating on both of them if he does. bad man bad bad no no!!..

as for Galka love intrests in game i can only comment. that my rl wife plays a elvan female and we matrried ingame long ago.

but i have personally noticed a large magority of RL homosexual male elevan players chase galkas. its creepy wierd
 Diabolos.Raistlyn
By Diabolos.Raistlyn 2011-06-08 12:46:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Well as far as teh kitty persona, she plays it well in both aspects!
 Siren.Kuz
By Siren.Kuz 2011-06-08 12:47:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Diabolos.Raistlyn said:
Well as far as teh kitty persona, she plays it well in both aspects!

THIS I could give you credit for. Good answer.
 Diabolos.Fattynoob
user: xprophetx
By Diabolos.Fattynoob 2011-06-08 13:26:56
Link | Quote | Reply

our ls still did dyna/sea etc. altho during these summer months i work 12-16 hr days 7 days a week so i dont get to play so much. they dont really seem to run events without me there :X

otherwise, i still find them fun even if they are not really rewarding. its still fun to kill things with friends and just hang out with common goals. and plan to still do old end game stuff in august-sept when my schedule is less crazy again :D

going back a few pages to your brenner stuff, i would love to do that sometimes. my old friends who i used to do that with have parted ways with the game and i dont know any who enjoy it anymore. hit me up if/when u go. it will be fun :D

edited to add*
lol i tried to get my gf to play, she picked mythra and the name. but really doesnt like the game. turning her into my whm mule. i guess thats 1 more manthra to siren :X but she started out female. so would that be a tranthra? LOL.
 Siren.Skywarp
By Siren.Skywarp 2011-06-08 14:14:44
Link | Quote | Reply

so far ive had my wife, sister play 3 times. she plays so much she loses her job and cant afford it and hads to quit. and starts over. my son plays on a mule of mine. both my best friends have played 1 has quit . my brother plays. had 3 coworkers play. only 1 still plays. my nephew played for about a year. at one time i had access to like 8 accounts due to family and friends playing at my hosue. those were the days.
 Siren.Mosin
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2011-06-08 15:27:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Kuz said:
You WERE rather excited over vent about it. I got to hear the WHOLE Play-By-Play :D Oh another thing I forgot about yesterday... Some Mosin guy tried to jack my Oberon in Mis.Coast. Yea, thats right buddy. I'm looking at YOU! :P

nonsense & poppycock!
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2011-06-08 15:29:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Raisty said:
Working from home is great! ;P I was a Sack Holder and ran events for Noob for 5+ years, and then Ivalice for the last 2. Started my first "EG" shell on Siren.. Dream Theater in homage to the great dream god that SE decided to smite down!! hahaha But that is going to be very small with no real "sanctioned" event times or any of that.. Basicly just doin random stuff when we are all on.. Speaking of which... K (Mosin).. You need to get a pearl man!!! Anymore the rank stuff is a joke.. a 90 can run em all down pretty quick, and sure, I'd be happy to help! My resolve for missions ends at CoP tho.. had to do it 2 times for just myself back in the day when CoP was well... CoP.. haha!

yeah you burnt me out on EG, but I'll take a pearl to mock you!!! I don't get to in RL as much anymore ; ;

**edit +2'd my mnk af3 pants!!!
 Siren.Kuz
By Siren.Kuz 2011-06-08 15:35:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said:

Nice dude :D Glad those C-C's paid out for ya!
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2011-06-08 15:45:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Kuz said:
Siren.Mosin said:
Nice dude :D Glad those C-C's paid out for ya!

yeah it wasn't easy, but got my buddeh's bst af3+2 as well, so we did ok.
 Siren.Raisty
By Siren.Raisty 2011-06-08 18:07:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Congrats buddy! Yeah... Vacation coming soon... or kick the woman and kid to the curb for a few days, let me use ur internet and phone and ill work from your place!!! (dont tell her I said that tho...)

And its ok buddy, Prishe still loves you...
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-06-08 21:37:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Kuz said:
Siren.Raisty said:

Siren.Raisty said:
Hey Buddy!!! My wife IG and fiance IRL plays a mithra!!!

This subtle change could save a life some day
You have no idea how much I lold to this
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-06-09 08:32:04
Link | Quote | Reply

=) Started the chocobo quest!! =/ Only got to 22 though :( bad Qufim Party..
 Siren.Skywarp
By Siren.Skywarp 2011-06-09 09:59:45
Link | Quote | Reply

well my night was notto eventful. we wentto attowa. and was farming for my friends rdm seals. a group came up and it became very unproductive. and was aboutto get hostile. so we simply left and of course during the nm farming thf boot s finally dropped. i lot. then the next 3 gold chest were thf boots. but i called it as soon as they dropped. that now they would drop alot.
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-06-09 10:04:05
Link | Quote | Reply

lol congrats on the thf boots =) and a even bigger thumbs up for walking away when things went south =/ Not enough people do that these days..

bc ffxiah is so hard of course lol KIDDING >=o
 Siren.Skywarp
By Siren.Skywarp 2011-06-09 10:20:28
Link | Quote | Reply

yea not many people do. it almost got heated but we rained in the dogs of war. and jsut called it quits. id rather jsut stop and get a fresh start the next day compiredto shouting and yelling in says nd tells which doesnt solve anything.
 Siren.Kuz
By Siren.Kuz 2011-06-09 10:21:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Angelskiss said:
bad Qufim Party..

UGH don't remind me :(
"HEY GUYZ! 2 other parties are killing worms! Lets COMPETE with them"

/sigh
First Page 2 3 ... 17 18 19 ... 36 37 38