Dynamis-Beaucedine
 Fenrir.Pirinolon
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Pirinolon
By Fenrir.Pirinolon 2011-05-10 23:14:44
Link | Quote | Reply

So we went to explore this zone aiming for attest NMs

went directly to nin/mnk/thf NM tower, there was many hydras around and an eye, when i checked inside the tower there was the ??? to pop the NM i assume, started to kill hydras during 1 hour, we got 2 bronzepieces 5 AF and 2 pieces of parchment Sadist's fortune from a WHM and Despot's fortune from a WAR, tried to trade them to the ??? but nothing happened, so we assumed hydras drop parchments for their respective jobs, but we didnt get another parchment to drop. (maybe we needed a paper from mnk/thf/nin mobs?)

also a friend of mine went towards the brd/whm/blm NM tower but the ??? wasnt up and it didnt pop the whole time he was there, they were killing mobs around but they didnt get parchments but some other stuff Odious bell and talisman and Leering bijou. (maybe someone killed it earlier and has long repop timer?)

Anyone else explored this zone for attest NMs? please post what u found, thank you.
 Asura.Planet
Server: Asura
user: Jovant
By Asura.Planet 2011-05-11 02:22:33
Link | Quote | Reply

u need Villain's Fortune Parchment for old nin/mnk/thf NM placement tower
idk what NM will pop but i know if u would have checked the "???" it would have said u needed that item.

the Sadist's Fortune is close to the "???" its at the lake west from that tower. i found 4 time extentions
first one is at goblins first junction area
2nd is at yagudo 3rd idol right next to the slope going down to quadav
3rd is at quadav right at the edge of th cliff going south
4th is towards feiyin zone pass the orc's (there u will see 2 dumby statues next to each other which are not the time one of them is HP) time is pass those 2 in next junction.... cant really explain going to try and list it by <pos> later.
our dnc solo'd the NM orc mob gotten lucky and was able to kill and got a 100.
hydra drop fortunes nothing else seems to drop them.
 Cerberus.Evilqueen
Server: Cerberus
user: Lillybabe
By Cerberus.Evilqueen 2011-05-11 22:23:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Sadist Fortune from WHM Hydra popped Quiebitiel @ Lake west of the NIN/MNK/THF tower for dagger attest