Square Enix.......

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Carbuncle » Square Enix.......
Square Enix.......
 Carbuncle.Ronson
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: ronson
By Carbuncle.Ronson 2011-05-10 18:23:22
Link | Quote | Reply

For the love of god,take back the desease from carbuncles scrotum that was once known as Giglamesh and toss it to the firey pits of hell!
 Cerberus.Kvazz
Server: Cerberus
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2011-05-10 18:24:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Ronson said:
For the love of god,take back the desease from carbuncles scrotum that was once known as Giglamesh and toss it to the firey pits of hell!

I take it you get along with your new inhabitants?
 Asura.Solara
Server: Asura
user: solara
By Asura.Solara 2011-05-10 18:28:44
Link | Quote | Reply

As an inhabitant of a server that got merged last time around, I'm enjoying the delicious QQs of the people suffering through it now.
[+]
 Bahamut.Weasel
Server: Bahamut
user: Weasel
By Bahamut.Weasel 2011-05-10 18:39:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Solara said:
As an inhabitant of a server that got merged last time around, I'm enjoying the delicious QQs of the people suffering through it now.
People QQ'ing are so few in reality that there's no point. There's something about whiners and forums that seem to work like moths to a flame, so don't think people are actually QQ'ing en masse. From what I've seen in game (at least in Port Jeuno), 99% of /say and /shout yesterday and today have been positive, in both English and Japanese.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2011-05-10 18:40:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Even now on cerb, a year after we got placed there, people still whine about "the stupid hades-people" or the other way around.
Get used to it:P
 Cerberus.Eugene
user: Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2011-05-10 18:41:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Hades tried to set us up the dynamis calendar. We refused and fought back valiantly.
 Asura.Solara
Server: Asura
user: solara
By Asura.Solara 2011-05-10 18:42:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Weasel said:
Asura.Solara said:
People QQ'ing are so few in reality that there's no point. There's something about whiners and forums that seem to work like moths to a flame, so don't think people are actually QQ'ing en masse. From what I've seen in game (at least in Port Jeuno), 99% of /say and /shout yesterday and today have been positive, in both English and Japanese.

Oh, I don't believe the majority care at all, I didn't mind the Asura/Pandy merge really. I just think it's funny to hear them getting bent out of shape over something half the player base went through long ago, like it suddenly matters because it involves them.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2011-05-10 18:43:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Cut to six months later where half of your linkshell is filled with Gilgameshians and you swear you couldn't have killed that Abyvoidrhinobuttich NM without them.
 Cerberus.Kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2011-05-10 18:45:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Eugene said:
Hades tried to set us up the dynamis calendar. We refused and fought back valiantly.

Yeah, damn you native Cerberusians! :P
It seems like most people get along rather well now atleast!
 Bahamut.Weasel
Server: Bahamut
user: Weasel
By Bahamut.Weasel 2011-05-10 18:49:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Eugene said:

Not that a Dynamis calendar is relevant anymore lol.
 Cerberus.Eugene
user: Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2011-05-10 18:55:13
Link | Quote | Reply

It was back at first server merge, but yeah was just an example :)