Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Seveth
By Quetzalcoatl.Seveth 2011-04-19 14:16:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Atmas: Omnipotent/RR/AoA

TP Set:

Omnipotent caps haste.
Tatsumaki Sitagoromo - +3% Haste for sure. For the second Aug. DA +2%,Crit Hit Dmg +3%, or Movement Speed?
Royal Redingote - Dual Wield +3% for sure. For the second Aug. Crit Hit rate +3%, or DA +2%.
As for hands/feet I couldn't find much so I threw in the Serpentes set for Refresh/Regen.

WS Set:

Jupiter's ring - +5 Attack
Only gear I'm iffy on is Head and Body. Best gear I could think of/search for. I would do Selenian, but I have Anwig already augmented for BLU.

Any ideas as to what I could tweak? Thanks in advance!
 Bismarck.Luces
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Luces 2011-04-19 21:57:22
Link | Quote | Reply

look in the melee gear thread, melee gear thread will do no reason to start a new thread.

Even if you hit haste cap with omnipotent there is still no reason to melee in serpentes set. Swap out the hands for dusk gloves, augment your legs with critical hit dmg +3% and double atk +2%, but even then I'm not sure that they would beat out tumbler trunks for a ws peice.
For the ws set again check the mellee page I haven't had the chance to play much so I have 30 more skins to go to finish my 85 Almace.
But as far as it goes with rdm having next to none access to critical hit rate/damage gear, it's better to cap out or get as close to as you can your haste from gear and use atmas that provide higher amounts of critical hit rate, like gnarled horn(shouldn't need to say anything about it's usefulness with /nin and a crit based ws), scorpion queen would even provide you with a 10% increase and the stp +20 would be enough to shave off 3-4 hits, the other 1 or 2 atmas I can't recall and the day has been long. You aren't going to exceed the critical hit cap without the use of atma's and your dex is so already going to be so high that adding another 50 isn't going to do but around +25 damage to your ws where as using gnarled horn or the others is going to boost you damage WAY higher then that. It is unknown whether light gorget actually works on CDC so you should swap that to a snow.
 Bahamut.Dasva
Server: Bahamut
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-04-19 22:01:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Off hand justice swd!!! I'd try capping gear haste with just gear and then do RR/AaO/AoA with justice swd for super fast swinging!