LS Warning Chikage
First Page 2 3
 Asura.Sisco
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Sisco69
By Asura.Sisco 2009-03-22 19:53:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Just wanna put the warning out on how epicly great this LS was. I am sure its just bad leadership. Imura, aka "vent nazi", is made of win! So my friend Legoles joined them not knowing how bad they were. I went up to watch, maybe help. 2 hour gather time for lolgenbu, and a near wipe 30 minutes later. Had it not been for Haniiball and Legoles they would have wiped.

LOLFORSE was they're back up tank, he dropped faster than Chris Brown dropped Rianna. So w/e they near failed, but pulled out a win. Aiyame helped cure the LS. I was thief, not much i could do. So after all was said and dont Legoles left the shell and joined one that im kinda in.

About 30 minutes later i get tells from Imura, asking me why i stole thier members. Demanding to know who my sky ls leaders name was. I told him that Lego is my RL friend, and he asked for a pearl to a better shell. He said and i quote " DOES NOT MATTER HE WAS MY MEMBER!!" So we went round and round for a sec, then i figured he did not have all the details so i asked to come into thier ventrilo server that i had been banned for by lolKingmanthra, simply because i told him Legoles left, BOOM BAN!

I get back in and Imura starts in on me, in a mix of screaming and crying. . . .

WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO STEAL MY MEMBERS!!
SUCH A *** MOVE!!!!!!
YOU MADE MY SHELL UNABLE TO FINISH EVENTS BECAUSE WE HAD NO MORE BLMS!

Tried to talk , just to get yelled at louder and louder.

Asked him to stfu so i could make a point, he said YOUR NOT MAKING ANY POINTS!!.

Kinda hard to make a point when your screaming into your headset so loud. . . End result i was kicked again.

ASURA is made of win! I have made more enemies in 3 weeks than i have in the last 6 years of playing^^

Point is Chikage fails.
[+]
 Garuda.Wooooodum
Server: Garuda
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-03-22 19:55:57
Link | Quote | Reply

One time when I was younger my mum walked in on me and my girlfriend having a bit of flirtacious fun. Hohoho, how we chuckled! Does anyone else have any other experiences of their parents walking in on their intimate moments?
 Odin.Liela
Server: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2009-03-22 20:22:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Wooooodum said:
One time when I was younger my mum walked in on me and my girlfriend having a bit of flirtacious fun. Hohoho, how we chuckled! Does anyone else have any other experiences of their parents walking in on their intimate moments?

No, but I have an opposite story. My stepmom once blurted out to me that even though her coworkers thought she was fat, my dad thought she was pretty sexy and they had a great sex life. I was in about the 5th or 6th grade, and I think I replied with something along the lines of:
"Oh that's great but I think my room needs cleaned I should go do that right now before I forget huh k bye!"
 Asura.Reublucian
user:
By Asura.Reublucian 2009-03-22 20:24:53
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Wooooodum said:

Mom walked in on me 7 months ago fingering my gf while she was cumming. Probably one of the funniest/akwardest moments of my life.
 Asura.Deemos
By Asura.Deemos 2009-03-22 20:25:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Your a dumbass, 2 failed drama warning threads in 1 week. Its more of a player warning about yourself than any other.

Just stop playing already, no one likes you. You cause more drama in game than anyone is dishing out to you.

Point is, you fail.
 Asura.Reublucian
user:
By Asura.Reublucian 2009-03-22 20:25:47

Deemos said:
Your a dumbass, 2 failed drama warning threads in 1 week. Its more of a player warning about yourself than any other.

Just stop playing already, no one likes you. You cause more drama in game than anyone is dishing out to you.

Point is, you fail.

Be nice =(
 Garuda.Wooooodum
Server: Garuda
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-03-22 20:26:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura really does seem like a barrel of laughs!
 Odin.Blazza
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-03-22 20:27:03
Link | Quote | Reply

@ Deemos

Deemos said:

Point is, you fail.
Server: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-03-22 21:08:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Wooooodum said:

My first real girlfriend, back when I was 15...she was the first girl I was *ahem" intimate with, and I dunno if it's 'cause we were young and stupid (prolly) but we got caught by all of our parents, each seperately on different occasions. My step-dad was first, we were working together on a project on the computer in the office unsupervised, things got a little out of hand, and yeah, Step-Dad was pissed, if only 'cause it was in his office chair (scored free contraceptives out of the deal, though ^^). Then her mom catches us fooling around in the bathroom when we were supposed to be washing her dog. Then my mother (cue uncomfortable, mortifying "I'm too young to be a grandmother" speech), and finally her dad. Her Dad was the worst. Our dads were both in the military, so 30-something year old Army guy, supremely pissed at me, vein throbbing in his forehead...needless to say, I positioned myself near her bedroom window so I could run (dead serious, I was getting ready to bolt), it was second story but better a sprained ankle then death. Luckily he didn't, you know, KILL me, but I wasn't decidedly welcome in their house for a while after that...come to think of it, I don't think I was ever in their house again, not while they were home, anyways...

We also got caught by MPs in the woods once, after all this. That sucked too, although thank God they didn't decided to take us home to our parents and tell them what was going on. That would have been BAD...although we didn't get off the hook completely, as we both got an awesome case of Poison Ivy.

What can I say, we were hornballs...good ol' Ft. Benning, ah the memories ^^
 Asura.Reublucian
user:
By Asura.Reublucian 2009-03-22 21:13:21

Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Wooooodum said:

My first real girlfriend, back when I was 15...she was the first girl I was *ahem" intimate with, and I dunno if it's 'cause we were young and stupid (prolly) but we got caught by all of our parents, each seperately on different occasions. My step-dad was first, we were working together on a project on the computer in the office unsupervised, things got a little out of hand, and yeah, Step-Dad was pissed, if only 'cause it was in his office chair (scored free contraceptives out of the deal, though ^^). Then her mom catches us fooling around in the bathroom when we were supposed to be washing her dog. Then my mother (cue uncomfortable, mortifying "I'm too young to be a grandmother" speech), and finally her dad. Her Dad was the worst. Our dads were both in the military, so 30-something year old Army guy, supremely pissed at me, vein throbbing in his forehead...needless to say, I positioned myself near her bedroom window so I could run (dead serious, I was getting ready to bolt), it was second story but better a sprained ankle then death. Luckily he didn't, you know, KILL me, but I wasn't decidedly welcome in their house for a while after that...come to think of it, I don't think I was ever in their house again, not while they were home, anyways...

We also got caught by MPs in the woods once, after all this. That sucked too, although thank God they didn't decided to take us home to our parents and tell them what was going on. That would have been BAD...although we didn't get off the hook completely, as we both got an awesome case of Poison Ivy.

What can I say, we were hornballs...good ol' Ft. Benning, ah the memories ^^

Lol that was the only time me and my gf got caught, if we ever have sex it's usually when everyone is home we are just sneaky hi5

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Sisco
By Asura.Sisco 2009-03-22 21:42:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmmm no FFXIAH failed this one. I did not hit submit x2.
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-03-22 21:43:21
Link | Quote | Reply

It was all you, you hit the back button and added the screenshot instead of editing. But no-one really cares, either about your double post or your player warning.
 Asura.Sisco
By Asura.Sisco 2009-03-22 22:18:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Blazza said:
It was all you, you hit the back button and added the screenshot instead of editing. But no-one really cares, either about your double post or your player warning.

You seemed to care enough to post^^ Maybe Odin is where its at :)
 Asura.Korpg
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-03-22 22:19:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Deemos said:

Point is, you fail.

Take your own advice?
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-03-22 22:32:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Sisco said:
Blazza said:

You seemed to care enough to post^^ Maybe Odin is where its at :)

That doesn't say much, I post most threads <_<

Also, lucky for me, Odin is full, you can't transfer here.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [51 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Enjoylife
user:
By Asura.Enjoylife 2009-05-12 18:52:40

i love how *** from other servers come in and completly change the subject of this whole thread,

chikage does suck bad, i did my first sky run ever with them and i could tell they sucked, not to mention they wiped to despot

and deemos sounds like he has a bad case of small *** syndrome
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-05-12 18:55:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Thats cause Deemos = Futchy.

And ever think that they might be new? I mean, they may suck, but they will never suck as bad as 24/7.
 Asura.Guni
user:
By Asura.Guni 2009-05-12 19:07:20

You'll never amount to anything on asura korpg, no one likes you.

At least i can make ***happen on my own while no one likes me, i dont need people like you.

Go ***talk to your mom like all the kids your age do. I bet ur a wigger too.
 Asura.Twitchiepooh
By Asura.Twitchiepooh 2009-05-12 20:48:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd like to add two things to this awesome news that is being said.

1. I know Imura in real life through a bunch of friends he knows that we share mutually.
2. Most of those friends we share mutually, one including my very own brother, are all in that linkshell.

On a separate note, Imura isn't all that bad of a cat, he's pretty cool once you get to know him.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-05-12 21:16:56
Link | Quote | Reply

User submitted image
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-05-12 22:17:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Guni said:
You'll never amount to anything on asura korpg, I don't like you.

At least i can make ***happen on my own, even though while no one likes me, i dont need people like you. I depend on others who don't know me well, cause they don't think I would steal from them. I'll show them.

I'llgo ***talk to a dead person like all the kids my age do. I bet ur a wigger too.

Fixed with all the bold parts.

And I have no clue as what a "wigger" is. Please enlighten me with that.
 Kujata.Houshisama
Server: Kujata
By Kujata.Houshisama 2009-05-12 22:52:57
Link | Quote | Reply

LOL HEY GUNI'S TRYING TO BE ME KORPG!!! STOP HIM
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
Server: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-05-12 23:00:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Korpg said:
Guni said:

At least i can make ***happen on my own, even though while no one likes me, i dont need people like you. I depend on others who don't know me well, cause they don't think I would steal from them. I'll show them.

I'llgo ***talk to a dead person like all the kids my age do. I bet ur a wigger too.

White guy acting "black". It's a semi-common ebonics word created by combining the words white and ***, hence "wigger". It's an ignorant statement when meant seriously though, because acting "black" is classifing anyone with color to a certain stereotype. But to each his own I guess.
 Kujata.Houshisama
Server: Kujata
By Kujata.Houshisama 2009-05-12 23:05:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Eternaltriumph said:
Korpg said:
Guni said:

White guy acting "black". It's a semi-common ebonics word created by combining the words white and ***, hence "wigger". It's an ignorant statement when meant seriously though, because acting "black" is classifing anyone with color to a certain steriotype. But to each his own I guess.

i think he was just being an ***. he probably knew what wigger was.
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
Server: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-05-12 23:06:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Sarcasm on the internet is hard to detect sometimes. xD
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-05-12 23:14:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Knowing Korpg, he just said that to get a kick outta the first idiot who would actually explain what that term meant.
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-05-12 23:44:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Kungfuhustle said:
Knowing Korpg, he just said that to get a kick outta the first idiot who would actually explain what that term meant.

You are incorrect, I honestly did not know what the hell a "wigger" was.

I thought it was something in combination of Weeaboo (or however you spell it) and.....that other word.

I'm neither white, black, yellow, or purple. I am human, just like the rest of you. I have gone beyond the mundane of color discrimination, and have gone to general hatred towards others.
 Asura.Guni
user:
By Asura.Guni 2009-05-13 15:22:46

lolkorpg
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
Server: Midgardsormr
user: frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-05-13 15:40:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Korpg said:
Kungfuhustle said:

You are incorrect, I honestly did not know what the hell a "wigger" was.

I thought it was something in combination of Weeaboo (or however you spell it) and.....that other word.

I'm neither white, black, yellow, or purple. I am human, just like the rest of you. I have gone beyond the mundane of color discrimination, and have gone to general hatred towards others.

Perhaps you have not read any of Filielle's posts.
First Page 2 3