Sylph.Leroyj
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Leroyj
By Sylph.Leroyj 2011-04-24 11:48:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:

Says the guy that, according to his FFXIAH equip history, first got almace on 29/1/2011. Last I checked, the level 85 almace was realeased in early september 2010. So following your logic bro, you should have had it way before the full AF3+2 set were released which was in december. How come it took you THAT long to get it ? You suck ? Team up with tigerwoods.
Lmao this thread is great, people actually getting serious enough to take the piss out of each other's gear i thought those times were long gone.

lol edit: over dragua.
 Bahamut.Raenryong
Server: Bahamut
user: RaenRyong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2011-04-24 11:59:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Bahamut.Raenryong said:
Here's a shocking revelation, but some of us don't solely play just to gear our characters. Those of us with social skills often enjoy playing with friends. Not to mention Empyrean farming is dramatically easier with 3x Atma etc.

Says the guy that loves that much his gear that he post his vere on BG as soon as he get it. lowl.

Ya, that Vere of mine for my 49MNK and 1PUP.

If you mean Almace, I only posted it when it got 90.
[+]
 Ifrit.Zerovirus
Server: Ifrit
user: Vextra
By Ifrit.Zerovirus 2011-04-24 12:02:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Raenryong said:
Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Bahamut.Raenryong said:
Here's a shocking revelation, but some of us don't solely play just to gear our characters. Those of us with social skills often enjoy playing with friends. Not to mention Empyrean farming is dramatically easier with 3x Atma etc.

Says the guy that loves that much his gear that he post his vere on BG as soon as he get it. lowl.

What's "lowl"?
[+]
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2011-04-24 12:02:22
Link | Quote | Reply

it's like lol if you're mentally HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE
[+]
 Leviathan.Pimpchan
Server: Leviathan
user: pchan
By Leviathan.Pimpchan 2011-04-24 12:12:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Raenryong said:
Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Bahamut.Raenryong said:

You are in the same boat as draylo, your history lists it first on the 13/03. So for you it took you only 9 months to get the level 80. Stop giving lessons when you get the weapon after af3 when it was released way before. I bet I can do the same for all the idiots in the thread . Having a level 90 after AF3 is fine, however having the level 85 after AF3 is dumb. I'm following your logic and I actually agree with this.
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2011-04-24 12:25:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Did you start farming when you had limited stones and less Atma as well as pop items being more expensive/less available? Empyreans have got a lot easier. I got my 80 within about 4-5 days of being on the trial, 85 within about 2-3 and 90 within 1-2 weeks (which isn't bad given Apademak).

EDIT: And yes, your logic somewhat works if the only thing you care about is your Empyrean. I picked up most of my +2 gear from playing with friends.
[+]
 Ifrit.Aurara
user: Aurara
By Ifrit.Aurara 2011-04-24 12:27:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol, Pchan is *** hilarious excellent read, mais Pchan pourqoui es-tu un chien, je ne sais pas pourquoi tu es stupid, mais je l'aime :)
[+]
 Asura.Echandra
Server: Asura
user: Echandra
By Asura.Echandra 2011-04-24 18:04:09
Link | Quote | Reply

So after reading all of this I'm scared to fight dragua again since I'm not going to meet anyone's lofty standards for killing it. SIGH, I only need like...220 scales. Is it ok if I take at least a party?

The watermelon in Tiger's avatar did remind me I need to go to the store and get some.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-04-24 18:05:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Echandra said:
So after reading all of this I'm scared to fight dragua again since I'm not going to meet anyone's lofty standards for killing it. SIGH, I only need like...220 scales. Is it ok if I take at least a party?

The watermelon in Tiger's avatar did remind me I need to go to the store and get some.
You can kill it as you please, as long as you get your scales. We were just debating over what's the minimum required to kill it, lol.

Get you some watermelon.
 Asura.Echandra
Server: Asura
user: Echandra
By Asura.Echandra 2011-04-24 18:12:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:

You can kill it as you please, as long as you get your scales.

but Pchan just said...oh wait nvm. Here's a dilemna...go farm dragua pops, or go to the store to get watermelon....

*** dragua.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-04-24 18:12:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't forget to kill 8 in 1 brew and then brew less.
[+]
 Ifrit.Darkanaseur
By Ifrit.Darkanaseur 2011-04-24 18:24:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Where is this contradicting anything I said¿

?

Quote:

* Razed Ruins, Gnarled horn, atma of the earh wyrm
* MNK/NIN obviously, counterstance when it doesn't dispel it
* And more importantly a serious earth resist set

Generally speaking, the nerds bitching about /nin instead of the all mighty /war, and that use mdt instead of the all mighty earth resist are the follwing
(3) Don't duo it

By proving it I meant do a video obviously btw. You claim do duo it /war. Just do it.

Also didn't see that goddamn video of mnk/war + whm duo. I wonder how many tried and failed!

Just a small excerpt. Looks a lot like you're saying /WAR duo is impossible! As is a duo without an earth build!

Quote:
It's funny all the "x job is only here for procs" or " x job is only here for this".

I was expecting better than that, like, "video invalid due to lack of full usu", or "didn't engage hydra with formless strikes". I mean, it's a video, you can watch it and see for yourself the BLM does nothing.
 Ragnarok.Gunit
Server: Ragnarok
user: Gunit
By Ragnarok.Gunit 2011-04-25 04:32:37
Link | Quote | Reply

So Pchan let me see if i got this right, I shouldn't brew Dragua? But if I suck like you I should brew him?
[+]
By Kaerin 2011-04-25 08:58:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm confused why you all let pchan get away with saying 'make a video and prove it' for your claims of duoing it with mnk/war+whm, but he doesn't have to make a video to prove he can brew 8 draguas down with 1 brew and them dieing in 2 WS's.

MAKE A VIDEO AND PROVE IT GIMPCHAN.
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-04-25 09:00:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Kaerin said:
I'm confused why you all let pchan get away with saying 'make a video and prove it' for your claims of duoing it with mnk/war+whm, but he doesn't have to make a video to prove he can brew 8 draguas down with 1 brew and them dieing in 2 WS's.

It's PCHAN, he thinks he can berate people but is immune to his own berating.
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2011-04-25 09:24:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Kaerin said:

nobody takes pchan even somewhat seriously is why!
 Leviathan.Draylo
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-04-25 10:09:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Ironguy said:

SUCK A MILLION *** GIMPCHAN

Some people would enjoy that bro.
[+]
 Leviathan.Pimpchan
By Leviathan.Pimpchan 2011-04-26 09:54:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Kaerin said:

Don't have to post a video to prove something as trivial.
 Cerberus.Kvazz
Server: Cerberus
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2011-04-26 09:55:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Pimpchan = Charlie sheen?
Allways winning, atleast that's what he thinks? :P

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-04-26 10:26:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't see why people still take the guy seriously, lol.
 Lakshmi.Blacklion
Server: Lakshmi
user: Blacklion
By Lakshmi.Blacklion 2011-04-26 10:28:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Whats funny is its not even hard, i've duo'd it war/sam + whm, mnk/war isn't difficult or anything..
[+]
By Kaerin 2011-04-26 13:54:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Pimpchan said:

Don't have to post a video to prove something as trivial.
More like: I can't actually do it so I'm not posting a video and making excuses.
lol, video or GTFO gimpchan
 Leviathan.Pimpchan
By Leviathan.Pimpchan 2011-04-26 19:33:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Did mdk's scales yesterday afternoon too bad for you. Not doing a video on something that the average bg noob can do. The strategy is easy : don't suck. Started abyssea on the 15th february. 14 days off due to the tsunami. So 56 days for two empyreals, 28 days fot one, not bad gimplets. I'm still trying to figure how idiots bg rejects like raen/tigerwood/draylo took 8 months to get the dumb 80 one lol. Elitism 101. More like trolling 101 skill 0.
 Sylph.Krsone
user: Basilo
By Sylph.Krsone 2011-04-26 19:37:34
Link | Quote | Reply

He's back lol.

[+]
By BorealisV2 2011-04-26 19:39:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Empyrean*
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-04-26 19:40:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Pimpchan said:
Did mdk's scales yesterday afternoon too bad for you. Not doing a video on something that the average bg noob can do. The strategy is easy : don't suck. Started abyssea on the 15th february. 14 days off due to the tsunami. So 56 days for two empyreals, 28 days fot one, not bad gimplets. I'm still trying to figure how idiots bg rejects like raen/tigerwood/draylo took 8 months to get the dumb 80 one lol. Elitism 101. More like trolling 101 skill 0.
Took you even longer!
[+]
 Bahamut.Raenryong
By Bahamut.Raenryong 2011-04-26 20:06:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Pimpchan said:

Since you are extremely unintelligent, I will state the points again:

1. You only play for yourself because you have zero social skills. Most people hate you and nobody could stand to be in your presence for any amount of time aside from mdk so all activities you do 100% benefit your one goal.
2. We haven't had three atma etc for the entire time Abyssea has been out, and there was a lot more competition when there were only the three starting zones (and the bosses were harder, less lowmannable etc).
3. Why am I arguing with a retard?
[+]
Server: Titan
user: batboy267
By Titan.Darkwizardzin 2011-04-26 20:15:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Raenryong said:
3. Why am I arguing with a retard?
Becuase you both hate each other so much to the point that you are gonna continue this pointless argument. ><

If you think he's a retard just walk away don't dignify him with a response.
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 10 11 12