No Thanks! = No Thanks!

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » No thanks! = No thanks!
No thanks! = No thanks!
 Remora.Kindle
Server: Remora
Game: FFXI
user: Kindle
By Remora.Kindle 2009-03-21 03:38:54
Link | Quote | Reply

lol
 Ragnarok.Psyence
Server: Ragnarok
user: Psyence
By Ragnarok.Psyence 2009-03-21 06:35:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Just as weird is when you get invited to an apparently okay setup in Qufim, you are the 5th member... All that's missing is a DD... And many DDs are seeking, including SAMs DRGs and a DRK. Then the leader asks which job we want, and we reply ro get a DD, and he decides to invite the level 55 PUP to sync. That's happened to me a week ago while seeking on WHM 68. So we couldn't deal damage cause we had a BRD RDM WHM BLM PLD.... and a PUP ... of course the PUP left out of despair after he realized that the tank left and the RDM leader was an idiot. I think I got 400 exp before I left and told him to reconsider playing the game.
 Siren.Enternius
Server: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-03-21 06:38:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Psyence said:
PUP

LOLPUP

/ontopic, @OP, best to just not respond if someone asks you to party and you don't want to.
 Ifrit.Haseyo
Server: Ifrit
user:
By Ifrit.Haseyo 2009-03-21 07:24:52
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

"This stupid Brd is afk, damnit!"
"Well, after all, he/she isn't seeking..."
 Cerberus.Oric
Server: Cerberus
user: Oric
By Cerberus.Oric 2009-03-21 07:49:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol, this thread is so true...

One time running around in WG as RNG(no flag up),I get a /tell saying "{Party}, Come to wajaom woodland, hurry, we are waiting. we have RNG,RNG,PLD,RDM,BRD btw"...

So I was afk while i got that first message, about 2 mins later I come back, and see 4 other messages... "Hurry" "Are you coming" "Dude..
Are you there? Hurry up please"

Natually i'm like "{Um..}" {Party} {No thanks}" which was apparently the wrong answer cause he went apeshit XD..

"WTF Dude? I asked you to come and you ignore me for 5 mins, we've been waiting on you, i hate f'n noobs"

I probably shouldn't have, but I replied "I hate f'n stupid people" lol XD anyways, don't you just love those kind of invites?
 Leviathan.Hitoma
Server: Leviathan
user: hitoma
By Leviathan.Hitoma 2009-03-21 08:48:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Alijah said:
Also! I cant stand when I go seeking on my Rdm and someone I've previously partied with invites me, but then asks me to swap to Bard. If I wanted to play on bard, I'd be on bard.

I get this often while seeking on jobs other then brd. And its as you say if i wanted brd exp id be on brd.

and honestly its at the point now if i want brd exp ill merit with my ls not some group of randoms. hell ill take a manaburn with my ls over tp burn with random nubs anyday. puddings ftw!
Server: Odin
By Odin.Dirtyfinger 2009-03-21 11:20:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I like this thread, i might level BRD to 75 just to be obnoxious to people when im not looking for pt. Thanks for the idea to be rude for a reason!
 Fenrir.Alijah
Server: Fenrir
user: Alijah
By Fenrir.Alijah 2009-03-21 11:42:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah same, I never seek as a Bard, ever. I'll wait for Linkshell or Friends to go and then stock up on merits. People get their xp and then ditch or can't figure out how to gear their job properly or just plain do stupid stuff, so yeah... lol
 Garuda.Wooooodum
Server: Garuda
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-03-21 12:22:23
Link | Quote | Reply

If people send me tells when I'm busy asking to party, I ignore them. It's amusing when somebody starts sending you rude tells because you're not responding and thusly denting their huge ego; the funniest times is when I'm AFK on RDM75 and come back to loads of tells from somebody insulting me because I'm ignoring them.

I never go /anon, don't see why I should have to. I don't bother with "No thanks, don't want to party" search comments if I'm busy either; like I said, I just don't reply.

One time somebody called a GM on me for not replying. Problem is, they told the GM I told them to shove their party up their mom's ***... The GM sent me a tell saying "Perhaps you should just say "No Thanks" in the future to avoid this kind of thing happening lol". I've got the screenshot somewhere, I'll see if I can find it!
 Ifrit.Haseyo
Server: Ifrit
user:
By Ifrit.Haseyo 2009-03-21 12:25:09
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Wooooodum said:
One time somebody called a GM on me for not replying. Problem is, they told the GM I told them to shove their party up their mom's ***...

I don't think any exp party is ever this serious.
No, any 'party' situation, even if someone is seeking and just went afk while he/she got a /tell invite.
Server: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-03-21 12:27:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Wooooodum said:
they told the GM I told them to shove their party up their mom's ***...

I woulda said something like that lol

Mordion Gaol here I come! ^^
 Midgardsormr.Katashuro
Server: Midgardsormr
user: Sephyrus
By Midgardsormr.Katashuro 2009-03-21 12:55:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Believe it or not... I once got a pt invite on my COR while I had DYNAMIS! Idk if peaple are desperate or just plain dumb...
Same happened while I had Einherjar lol...