Just Figured Out The Plot For FF8..

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Just figured out the plot for FF8..
Just figured out the plot for FF8..
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 9 10 11
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-03-22 20:28:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Plus the fact that you're both from the UK.
 Quetzalcoatl.Trauma
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Trauma
By Quetzalcoatl.Trauma 2011-03-22 20:29:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
'Hair is a bird' picture. Also the fact that you never post the same time, there's always at least a 3 minute gap.

Add the fact that he's probably a mule as he's only got one 90.

and the fact that Sandolphon claims to not know the OP, who is a sackholder in his linkshell that only has 3 people.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
Server: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2011-03-22 20:29:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Raenryong said:
Sylph.Oddin said:
What good qualities do you think the game has? I can't find much that's really worth praising about the game. It's basically a prettier rehash of 10 with less ground to cover and less interesting.
Characters are developed quite well. Sazh in particular is a very strong character with a "realistic" kind of appeal. People often point out Snow as a counterargument here but I don't feel he's a poor character; Snow is guilty for causing the death of Hope's mother and losing Serah and so essentially covers it with a wall of bravado. He is portrayed as a fairly simple (not as in unintelligent but not complex) character whose goals are very simple (save Serah/Cocoon, be a hero) - a contrast to the more complicated questions faced by the team as a whole. Are we Ragnarok - destroyer? Will we destroy or save Cocoon? Is it so wrong to destroy Cocoon? I believe his name is meant to represent both innocence/purity and also simplicity: snow is (generally) a single colour and this reflects itself in his outlook. The soundtrack is strong and emphasises the whole experience well, with battle and upbeat themes in particular manifesting themselves more often than in previous installments of the series. Saber's Edge is a masterpiece. I think the atmosphere was convincing. I felt like a hunted fugitive when playing the game, constantly beset by foes and weary through unending battle. Even ignoring most of the game, that moment when you first walk onto The Archylte Steppe, under this glorious azure expanse of sky and feral beauty; the fragile yet beautiful world you are trying so badly to save suspended in the free skies - is amazing. I could go on but yeah. Really enjoyed it.
He isn't guilty for Hope's mom. That was utter ***. She and every other civilian in that sequence volunteered. Hell, Snow and Co. didn't even ask them to, they presented the idea. Snow was innocent, and lolHope was incredibly stupid/misguided. That entire ark of the beginning really almost made me stop playing. @,@
 Asura.Sandolphon
By Asura.Sandolphon 2011-03-22 20:30:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
'Hair is a bird' picture. Also the fact that you never post the same time, there's always at least a 3 minute gap.

Lol, that hair is a bird picture is all over the place. What about the fact that I stopped playing around the fourth and Ashes record goes up to the servers going down?

*** it, DO IT LIVE. I honestly find it funny you think we're the same person. Please give me more evidence!
 Asura.Sandolphon
By Asura.Sandolphon 2011-03-22 20:32:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
I'm not from the UK. where is that ***listed? And @ douche from Quezacotl...my ls had like 15ish people in it last time I logged on. Most of them don't use FFXIAH. BUT WE'RE ALL THE SAME PERSON.

EDIT: never claimed i didn't know her. i claimed we're not the same person. but yeah U RIGHT.
 Quetzalcoatl.Soube
user: Soube
By Quetzalcoatl.Soube 2011-03-22 20:32:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Trauma said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

and the fact that Sandolphon claims to not know the OP, who is a sackholder in his linkshell that only has 3 people.

Hmm, that is awfully convincing...
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-03-22 20:37:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Sandolphon said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
I'm not from the UK. where is that ***listed? And @ douche from Quezacotl...my ls had like 15ish people in it last time I logged on. Most of them don't use FFXIAH. BUT WE'RE ALL THE SAME PERSON.

EDIT: never claimed i didn't know her. i claimed we're not the same person. but yeah U RIGHT.

No need to get defensive bro. I knew you wouldn't admit to it even though I'm 75% sure it's true.

Just know that you're being really obvious.
[+]
 Asura.Sandolphon
By Asura.Sandolphon 2011-03-22 20:38:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Sandolphon said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

No need to get defensive bro. I knew you wouldn't admit to it even though I'm 75% sure it's true.

I'll keep this in mind. >.> And only 75% sure? Where do these doubts stem from? I mean you're evidence is pretty overwhelming.
 Asura.Ashleh
By Asura.Ashleh 2011-03-22 20:39:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:

Psh, Hair is a Bird is a common meme.

But yeah, we're the same person. I troll dem forumz with three different characters. TWO OF WHICH both have 90 jobs. >__> Good try, but you need to dig deeper.

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Sandolphon said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

Also, you're the one getting defensive. You're trying to come off as an intelligent monocle wearer, but you just come off as a douche who thinks analyzing trolls is somehow better than the trolling itself.

And, just to clarify, everything I say it true for me. I don't troll. I don't say things unless I mean it.
 Asura.Katarin
user: HadoKen
By Asura.Katarin 2011-03-22 20:39:36
Link | Quote | Reply

They were trolling over here too.

Some people just don't know when to quit...
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-03-22 20:40:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Sandolphon said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Sandolphon said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

I'll keep this in mind. >.> And only 75% sure? Where do these doubts stem from? I mean you're evidence is pretty overwhelming.

I am evidence.

Anyhoo, the only doubts I have is the fact that if your picture is actually a personal picture, Ashleh's facebook picture is different.

But who knows, I'll just keep on digging.
[+]
 Sylph.Oddin
Server: Sylph
user: Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2011-03-22 20:40:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Vyre said:
Bahamut.Raenryong said:
Sylph.Oddin said:
What good qualities do you think the game has? I can't find much that's really worth praising about the game. It's basically a prettier rehash of 10 with less ground to cover and less interesting.
Characters are developed quite well. Sazh in particular is a very strong character with a "realistic" kind of appeal. People often point out Snow as a counterargument here but I don't feel he's a poor character; Snow is guilty for causing the death of Hope's mother and losing Serah and so essentially covers it with a wall of bravado. He is portrayed as a fairly simple (not as in unintelligent but not complex) character whose goals are very simple (save Serah/Cocoon, be a hero) - a contrast to the more complicated questions faced by the team as a whole. Are we Ragnarok - destroyer? Will we destroy or save Cocoon? Is it so wrong to destroy Cocoon? I believe his name is meant to represent both innocence/purity and also simplicity: snow is (generally) a single colour and this reflects itself in his outlook. The soundtrack is strong and emphasises the whole experience well, with battle and upbeat themes in particular manifesting themselves more often than in previous installments of the series. Saber's Edge is a masterpiece. I think the atmosphere was convincing. I felt like a hunted fugitive when playing the game, constantly beset by foes and weary through unending battle. Even ignoring most of the game, that moment when you first walk onto The Archylte Steppe, under this glorious azure expanse of sky and feral beauty; the fragile yet beautiful world you are trying so badly to save suspended in the free skies - is amazing. I could go on but yeah. Really enjoyed it.
He isn't guilty for Hope's mom. That was utter ***. She and every other civilian in that sequence volunteered. Hell, Snow and Co. didn't even ask them to, they presented the idea. Snow was innocent, and lolHope was incredibly stupid/misguided. That entire ark of the beginning really almost made me stop playing. @,@

Eh Snow is the biggest cliche in the bunch. Typical "I gotta be the hero" character. The only good moment of his was when he was finally confronted by Hope in Palumpolum and he broke down. Lightning is the same. Headstrong and strong/silent type. No real back story to her. Had they gone into her parents death a bit more, it probably would of been more interesting. Sazh and Hope were the best explained really. I'd of liked to know more of Sazh's past but perhaps in part 2.

I do agree about the first steps out onto the Steppe. To me that's where the game really began. The first 10 chapters just felt like a tutorial more or less with some important points in the story mixed in. I'd like to also know which genius decided to make the level 10 crystarium available after you beat the game... they should be fired.
 Bahamut.Lolserj
Server: Bahamut
user: Andras
By Bahamut.Lolserj 2011-03-22 20:41:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Sandolphon said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Sandolphon said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

I am evidence.

Anyhoo, the only doubts I have is the fact that if your picture is actually a personal picture, Ashleh's facebook picture is different.

you have their facebooks O_O
 Asura.Sandolphon
By Asura.Sandolphon 2011-03-22 20:42:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Sandolphon said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Sandolphon said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

I am evidence.

Ehhh appeal to grammar...nice. I make that mistake alot, glad you called me out on it.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-03-22 20:42:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Lolserj said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Sandolphon said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Sandolphon said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

I am evidence.

Not Sandolphon's.
 Asura.Sandolphon
By Asura.Sandolphon 2011-03-22 20:43:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ashleh said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

Psh, Hair is a Bird is a common meme.

But yeah, we're the same person. I troll dem forumz with three different characters. TWO OF WHICH both have 90 jobs. >__> Good try, but you need to dig deeper.

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Sandolphon said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

Also, you're the one getting defensive. You're trying to come off as an intelligent monocle wearer, but you just come off as a douche who thinks analyzing trolls is somehow better than the trolling itself.

And, just to clarify, everything I say it true for me. I don't troll. I don't say things unless I mean it.
You're back! THIS IS *** GENIUS! T__T
 Asura.Ashleh
By Asura.Ashleh 2011-03-22 20:43:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Sandolphon said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Sandolphon said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

I am evidence.

My facebook picture? Please, what's my real name?
 Bahamut.Lolserj
By Bahamut.Lolserj 2011-03-22 20:43:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Bahamut.Lolserj said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Sandolphon said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Sandolphon said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

I am evidence.

Not Sandolphon's.

how you do this
 Bahamut.Lolserj
By Bahamut.Lolserj 2011-03-22 20:44:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ashleh said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Sandolphon said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Sandolphon said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

I am evidence.

dont do it fli D:
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-03-22 20:44:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Sandolphon said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Sandolphon said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Sandolphon said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

I am evidence.

Ehhh appeal to grammar...nice. I make that mistake alot, glad you called me out on it.

Just think if 'you are' before a word makes sense.
 Quetzalcoatl.Trauma
user: Trauma
By Quetzalcoatl.Trauma 2011-03-22 20:44:49
Link | Quote | Reply

lol I like how they post 13 seconds apart right after Flion says something.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-03-22 20:45:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ashleh said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Sandolphon said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Sandolphon said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

I am evidence.

Not falling for this trick again ;)
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-03-22 20:45:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Tell me about it lol.

I just find it funny it went from loosely trolling to super OMG DEFENSIVE!
 Asura.Ashleh
By Asura.Ashleh 2011-03-22 20:46:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Ashleh said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Sandolphon said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Sandolphon said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

I am evidence.

Lol, that's what I thought.
 Asura.Sandolphon
By Asura.Sandolphon 2011-03-22 20:46:48
Link | Quote | Reply

YOURE RIGHT CAUSE YOU KNOW FLION SAID WE NEVER POST AT THE SAME TIME SO...NOW I LOGGED ON MY ALT AND POSTED AT THE SAME TIME. >.>

Must give Flion credit though, he sure can construct a lose-lose.
 Sylph.Oddin
Server: Sylph
user: Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2011-03-22 20:47:00
Link | Quote | Reply

PM his name. I'll post it. Not like I've gotten any warnings ever.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-03-22 20:47:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Lolserj said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Bahamut.Lolserj said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Sandolphon said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Sandolphon said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

I am evidence.

Not Sandolphon's.

how you do this

It's not as hard as everyone things, google things and use pipl.com and spokeo.com

Look for links between accounts. Like if someone you're looking for on AH says they like MMO's or they're an 'MMO addict' it's a safe bet you have who you were looking for. Look for little links and follow the trail.

It's like a treasure hunt :D
 Asura.Sandolphon
By Asura.Sandolphon 2011-03-22 20:47:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ashleh said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Ashleh said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Sandolphon said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Sandolphon said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

I am evidence.

Lol, that's what I thought.
Is he not allowed to post private info?
 Quetzalcoatl.Soube
user: Soube
By Quetzalcoatl.Soube 2011-03-22 20:47:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Flionheart said:

Tell me about it lol.

I just find it funny it went from loosely trolling to super OMG DEFENSIVE!

Flion won me over, he's totally a sock!
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 9 10 11