after a long wait
First Page 2
 Valefor.Lluna
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Llunaffxi
By Valefor.Lluna 2011-03-22 01:30:02
Link | Quote | Reply

What will be the first thing you do in the game when the servers come back up?
[+]
 Asura.Xenophire
Server: Asura
user: Xenophire
By Asura.Xenophire 2011-03-22 01:31:43
Link | Quote | Reply

When the servers are back up
[+]
 Asura.Natenn
Server: Asura
user: Naten
By Asura.Natenn 2011-03-22 01:31:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Thread number 7 with the same question as first post.
[+]
 Bismarck.Strange
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Strange 2011-03-22 01:33:40
Link | Quote | Reply

does the search fuction not work?
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
Server: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-03-22 01:33:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I will be relieved knowing all the lame moment posters will be gone for most part.
[+]
By zahrah 2011-03-22 01:33:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll be looking forward to the mergers since a few people in my LS have found other games during the hiatus. So sad, but here I come Ragnarok!!!
 Cerberus.Deadmaus
Server: Cerberus
user: Danzo
By Cerberus.Deadmaus 2011-03-22 01:39:04
Link | Quote | Reply

With midterms being over and yet another 3-4 more weeks of nothingness, I'm actually looking forward to just being with my night crew.

Leviathan.Draylo said:
I will be relieved knowing all the lame moment posters will be gone for most part.
What difference does it make when you're posting the same ***in every single one of those threads?

Wonder where you'd be without anonymity... then again there's always 4chan for you to run to.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-03-22 01:40:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Deadmaus said:
With midterms being over and yet another 3-4 more weeks of nothingness, I'm actually looking forward to just being with my night crew.

Leviathan.Draylo said:
What difference does it make when you're posting the same ***in every single one of those threads?

Wonder where you'd be without anonymity... then again there's always 4chan for you to run to.

Excuse me? This is the second time I've said this today. The second thread of which I have said it. The difference is, its my opinion. If you don't wanna read it then get out. What does anonymity have anything to do with it?
 Bismarck.Strange
By Bismarck.Strange 2011-03-22 01:43:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo said:
Cerberus.Deadmaus said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
What difference does it make when you're posting the same ***in every single one of those threads? Wonder where you'd be without anonymity... then again there's always 4chan for you to run to.
Excuse me? This is the second time I've said this today. The second thread of which I have said it. The difference is, its my opinion. If you don't wanna read it then get out. What does anonymity have anything to do with it?
not to jump on you too, but you have been saying this all week lol............ I'm just sayin
[+]
 Cerberus.Deadmaus
By Cerberus.Deadmaus 2011-03-22 01:44:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo said:

The mere irony of that statement brings tears of laughter to my face.

Btw, thanks for your youtube uploads they always make me feel better about myself
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-03-22 01:45:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Strange said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Cerberus.Deadmaus said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
What difference does it make when you're posting the same ***in every single one of those threads? Wonder where you'd be without anonymity... then again there's always 4chan for you to run to.
not to jump on you too, but you have been saying this all week lol............ I'm just sayin

No I haven't, you must have me confused with someone else.

Cerberus.Deadmaus said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:

The mere irony of that statement brings tears of laughter to my face.

Btw, thanks for your youtube uploads they always make me feel better about myself

k...?
 Bismarck.Strange
By Bismarck.Strange 2011-03-22 01:45:59
Link | Quote | Reply

not unless there is another draylo
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-03-22 01:47:20
Link | Quote | Reply

What does "all week" consist of to you? I can only remember saying it twice today and maybe two other times in a weeks span. Does it matter anyways, its the truth unless you like how it is now.
[+]
 Phoenix.Morier
Server: Phoenix
user: Morier
By Phoenix.Morier 2011-03-22 01:48:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Use your own logic Draylo. If you do not like these 1 mil threads over the same thing, do not click on them. Not hard you are just as bad as all of these "lame posters"
[+]
 Bismarck.Strange
By Bismarck.Strange 2011-03-22 01:49:52
Link | Quote | Reply

it's been a bit different with new minds to poke at
 Ifrit.Bloodbathboy
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Bloodbathboy 2011-03-22 01:50:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Lluna said:
What will be the first thing you do in the game when the servers come back up?
Try and get some better gear after taking months off the game.
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-03-22 01:51:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Morier said:
Use your own logic Draylo. If you do not like these 1 mil threads over the same thing, do not click on them. Not hard you are just as bad as all of these "lame posters"

I chose to post in here just like the OP chose to make a lame thread. I didn't even know what this thread was about until I clicked on it. The only "lame poster" here is you and the OP.
 Sylph.Leroyj
Server: Sylph
user: Leroyj
By Sylph.Leroyj 2011-03-22 01:51:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Strange said:

lolwut
 Cerberus.Deadmaus
By Cerberus.Deadmaus 2011-03-22 01:52:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Morier said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
If you don't wanna read it then get out.
Clearly retards can't follow their own "logic."

Leviathan.Draylo said:
Why would you make a thread called "Day 8" when its Day 7? We should all ignore this thread.

Leviathan.Draylo said:
dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee all these ***posts and posters dieeeeeeeeeeeee

Leviathan.Draylo said:
You should just be banned from making threads... seriously.

Eh, kid posts like 50 times a day didn't want to go through more pages of "how i still enjoy digimon" and "what would I do without anime" threads.
[+]
 Bismarck.Strange
By Bismarck.Strange 2011-03-22 01:52:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Leroyj said:
Bismarck.Strange said:
lolwut
having all these different peeps on here and the chaos it's caused has been imo fun >.>
 Shiva.Khimaira
Server: Shiva
user: Sindri
By Shiva.Khimaira 2011-03-22 01:53:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo said:

Where is you going?
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-03-22 01:53:56
Link | Quote | Reply

loool keep up the investigative work. What does the day thread have anything to do with the ***posters though, it was legit :/.
 Phoenix.Morier
By Phoenix.Morier 2011-03-22 01:54:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Again. You clicked read and instead of leaving you post lame *** Q_Qing no one cares about. You sir are a retard, plain and simple.Yes the op could have just searched for a thread instead of making one, i am not defending them for that. Just saying you are doing the same thing. Same tired posts in the same tired threads.
[+]
 Sylph.Sanoo
user: Sanoo
By Sylph.Sanoo 2011-03-22 01:55:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Well I am going to put the petal to the metal and level war as fast as I can to 90. I'm off work for a month due to an injury, just waiting to get the party started.

I can't believe how many trolls there are on this site. Theres a boat load of negative energy. So what if its the same question, people are bored quit thread hopping and bashing people. The same people are always knocking people, don't click on the thread when you know what it is. quit being d-bags.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-03-22 01:55:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Morier said:
Again. You clicked read and instead of leaving you post lame *** Q_Qing no one cares about. You sir are a retard, plain and simple.Yes the op could have just searched for a thread instead of making one, i am not defending them for that. Just saying you are doing the same thing. Same tired posts in the same tired threads.

Sylph.Leroyj
user: Leroyj
By Sylph.Leroyj 2011-03-22 01:56:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Strange said:
Sylph.Leroyj said:
Bismarck.Strange said:
lolwut
having all these different peeps on here and the chaos it's caused has been imo fun >.>

From what I've seen, it's all exactly the same, just opinions are either more or less detailed, but both come to the same conclusion, and to the guy on making a logical decision about what to "click on"/read, etc, it woulda been logical to do what someone said earlier, "USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION HERRRRRR DERRRRRRRRRRRRRR"
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-03-22 01:56:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Sanoo said:
Well I am going to put the petal to the metal and level war as fast as I can to 90. I'm off work for a month due to an injury, just waiting to get the party started.

I can't believe how many trolls there are on this site. Theres a boat load of negative energy. So what if its the same question, people are bored quit thread hopping and bashing people. The same people are always knocking people, don't click on the thread when you know what it is. quit being d-bags.

Yeah cuz "after a long wait" is tell all.
[+]
 Phoenix.Morier
By Phoenix.Morier 2011-03-22 01:56:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I need to make more shihei was almost out when they shut off. Tired of buying over priced crap when I am in a hurry.
 Unicorn.Moldtech
Server: Unicorn
user: Moldtech
By Unicorn.Moldtech 2011-03-22 01:57:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Sanoo said:
Well I am going to put the petal to the metal and level war as fast as I can to 90. I'm off work for a month due to an injury, just waiting to get the party started. I can't believe how many trolls there are on this site. Theres a boat load of negative energy. So what if its the same question, people are bored quit thread hopping and bashing people. The same people are always knocking people, don't click on the thread when you know what it is. quit being d-bags.

Indeed
 Ifrit.Bloodbathboy
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Bloodbathboy 2011-03-22 01:58:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Or maybe jump servers!!
First Page 2