Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Pokemon City
Pokemon City
First Page 2 3 ... 221 222 223 ... 224 225 226
 Siren.Novadragon
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
By Siren.Novadragon 2016-12-01 13:05:11
Link | Quote | Reply

A second chance event for Arceus has gone live in both North America and Europe on XY & ORAS. In North America, this is through the code ARCEUS20 and in Europe it's through the code ARCEUS2016 and these codes can be redeemed until December 31st 2016. It won't work if you obtained Arceus during the event earlier this year.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Faelar 2016-12-03 16:33:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Looking for a 6IV Ditto to start breeding starters. I can offer a Moon-exclusive Ultra Beast (Pheramosa) or an Alola Sandshrew (also Moon-exclusive) in exchange.

Also:
[+]
 Shiva.Siviard
Server: Shiva
user: Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2016-12-03 17:11:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Faelar said: »
Looking for a 6IV Ditto to start breeding starters. I can offer a Moon-exclusive Ultra Beast (Pheramosa) or an Alola Sandshrew (also Moon-exclusive) in exchange.

I wouldn't mind one of these myself (6 IV Ditto) I'm having terrible luck with SOS chaining Ditto because I keep losing track of how many moves they've used and they Struggle and kill themselves.
 Ragnarok.Rydal
Server: Ragnarok
user: Rydal
By Ragnarok.Rydal 2016-12-03 20:19:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I have such a Ditto...
 Shiva.Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2016-12-04 00:44:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Rydal said: »
I have such a Ditto...

Have a 2nd one?
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Creaucent
By Creaucent Alazrin 2016-12-04 06:24:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Siviard said: »

I wouldn't mind one of these myself (6 IV Ditto) I'm having terrible luck with SOS chaining Ditto because I keep losing track of how many moves they've used and they Struggle and kill themselves.

Get a Munchlax with only recycle as it's move and an Alakazam or a Kadabra with trick and holding a leppa berry. Ditto transforms into Munchlax and you then switch to Ala or Kad and use trick to give it the berry. The Ditto won't ever run out of PP then just just need to keep track of kills rather than PP.
[+]
 Shiva.Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2016-12-04 19:05:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Creaucent Alazrin said: »
Shiva.Siviard said: »

Get a Munchlax with only recycle as it's move and an Alakazam or a Kadabra with trick and holding a leppa berry. Ditto transforms into Munchlax and you then switch to Ala or Kad and use trick to give it the berry. The Ditto won't ever run out of PP then just just need to keep track of kills rather than PP.

Sure....I'll get right on that.

On a side note, I've got the last Johto starter via Island Scan today and lucked out with a Modest nature Cyndaquil. All I need is a good Ditto (and to finish the game so I can see IVs) so I can start breeding them for use in trades.
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2016-12-06 10:26:45
Link | Quote | Reply

The Mythical Pokémon Magearna is now available for North American Pokémon Sun & Moon players. To get it, simply scan the QR code here into the QR Scanner in the game once you're Champion and it will allow for you to go to Hau'oli City's Mall to collect Magearna. This can only be scanned once per game.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
Server: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2016-12-06 12:58:40
Link | Quote | Reply

used one on my team.
yup. disappointment.
interviews for replacement where held.
 Shiva.Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2016-12-06 21:15:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, I got super lucky and received a JP Lv. 100 shiny Ditto with all 6 IVs perfect AND it came with a Destiny Knot (I already had that tho)

SO, with that said, I'm now breeding Pokemon.

I have several "perfect" 5 IV Modest Cyndaquil, and I've also made a few "perfect" 5 IV Modest Grubbin (Vikavolt)

I'm currently looking for the other two Alola starters. Litten and Popplio. I can send any one of the perfect Cyndaquil or Grubbin in return.

Send a PM if interested.
[+]
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2016-12-07 13:27:32
Link | Quote | Reply

The Mythical Pokémon Magearna is now available for European & Australian Pokémon Sun & Moon players. To get it, simply scan the QR code here into the QR Scanner in the game once you're Champion and it will allow for you to go to Hau'oli City's Mall to collect Magearna. This can only be scanned once per game.

Reminder this is the NA version of Sun/Moon

[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [86 days between previous and next post]
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2017-03-03 09:01:40
Link | Quote | Reply

A new event has begun around the globe. This event gives the Mega Stones for Mewtwo, the Mewtwonite X and the Mewtwonite Y in Pokémon Sun & Moon. This is given with the code: M2DESCENT. Currently there is no end date known for this distribution so be sure to get it while you still can.

[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [35 days between previous and next post]
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2017-04-07 00:40:13
Link | Quote | Reply

A new event has begun around the globe. This event gives the Mega Stones for Mega Mawile and Mega Beedrill, as well as the Audinite and Medichamite for Mega Audino & Mega Medicham. This is given with the code: INTIMIDATE. Currently there is no end date known for this distribution so be sure to get it while you still can.

[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [214 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Lokimaru
Server: Asura
user: Rocketpop
By Asura.Lokimaru 2017-11-06 22:06:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump cuz 80 Bulbasaurs with egg moves are going out on wonder trade tonight, courtesy of me.
[+]
 Shiva.Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2017-11-16 14:28:38
Link | Quote | Reply

So, Pokemon Ultra Sun / Ultra Moon comes out at Midnight tonight.

Therefore.....BUMP!
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [566 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2019-06-05 08:21:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Sword and Shield Bump!

YouTube Video Placeholder

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Chaostaru
By Asura.Chaostaru 2019-06-05 13:45:44
Link | Quote | Reply

gameplay graphics dont look any better than a emulated 720p version of x/y or ultra sun/moon on pc :/

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Chaostaru
By Asura.Chaostaru 2019-06-05 15:24:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Asura.Chaostaru said: »
gameplay graphics dont look any better than a emulated 720p version of x/y or ultra sun/moon on pc :/

Well it is a Nintendo Switch so you aren't going to get much better than 720p, there's a supposedly more powerful switch hardware coming soonish.

nintendo hardware is such a travesty. if the games they have weren't so good, they'd of gone outta business by now. If the new switch is anything less than true 1080p on every game, im so done with them.
By Viciouss 2019-06-05 15:33:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, later then.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2019-06-05 15:43:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Not sure about the whole Dynamax thing ... but the rest of the game looks awesome.
I just wish they expanded on Mega Evolutions more.

It sucked that Sun/Moon went the "Z moves" route, they missed a great opportunity to make fun of Digimon create a larger storyline revolving about Mega Evolutions.

Is it too hard to ask for a Mega Ditto? How about Mega Blissey? I would gut a Canadian for a Mega Machamp!

Then again, I would gut a Canadian for some maple syrup
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2019-06-05 15:45:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Also, calling it now:

Leon (the champ) is the main villain of these games.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2019-06-05 16:10:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Well it is a Nintendo Switch so you aren't going to get much better than 720p, there's a supposedly more powerful switch hardware coming soonish.

nintendo hardware is such a travesty. if the games they have weren't so good, they'd of gone outta business by now. If the new switch is anything less than true 1080p on every game, im so done with them.
If you are going to judge a system by a very slight, hard to see difference between graphics quality instead of the games on the system, then good for you. You probably should never buy a system though, since the quality of graphics is always improving and you would be wasting money on soon-to-be-outdated systems.
 Asura.Chaostaru
By Asura.Chaostaru 2019-06-05 16:41:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »

If you are going to judge a system by a very slight, hard to see difference between graphics quality instead of the games on the system, then good for you. You probably should never buy a system though, since the quality of graphics is always improving and you would be wasting money on soon-to-be-outdated systems.
its the 10yr old spec that nintendo is pushing out then charging $300 for that irks me. I bought a switch, played like 400hrs of botw fantastic game. but my god the system itself was struggling.. Mario Odyssey, mario kart, same thing. constant/often fps drop and shader stutter should never be a thing on a console. didnt see that on the Wii, the gamecube, the 3ds. yet the most "Advanced system" theyve made does? psh.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2019-06-05 16:56:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I bought a switch, played like 400hrs of botw fantastic game. but my god the system itself was struggling.. Mario Odyssey, mario kart, same thing. constant/often fps drop and shader stutter should never be a thing on a console.
Never once have I experienced any slowdown in any of the Switch games I have played.

What's different between your and my systems? Any "mods" you should come clean with? (Mine is straight-from-box-vanilla)
By Viciouss 2019-06-05 17:07:58
Link | Quote | Reply

This is a dumb conversation, everyone knows Nintendo lags behind in hardware specs, that's not why people buy their games. They are never going to spend to keep up in that department, and they don't need to. Now, does that mean they can't improve in other areas? Absolutely not. They need to improve their content across the board. Mario party, Mario tennis, smash Bros, these were barebones games.

But complaining about their hardware specs is a decades old story, been there done that.
[+]
 Asura.Chaostaru
By Asura.Chaostaru 2019-06-05 18:23:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
I bought a switch, played like 400hrs of botw fantastic game. but my god the system itself was struggling.. Mario Odyssey, mario kart, same thing. constant/often fps drop and shader stutter should never be a thing on a console.
Never once have I experienced any slowdown in any of the Switch games I have played.

What's different between your and my systems? Any "mods" you should come clean with? (Mine is straight-from-box-vanilla)
nope completely stock. can google the issue, im far from the only one who's complained about those issues.

Viciouss said: »
This is a dumb conversation, everyone knows Nintendo lags behind in hardware specs, that's not why people buy their games. They are never going to spend to keep up in that department, and they don't need to. Now, does that mean they can't improve in other areas? Absolutely not. They need to improve their content across the board. Mario party, Mario tennis, smash Bros, these were barebones games.

But complaining about their hardware specs is a decades old story, been there done that.
Its perfectly fine to have a subpar system. but when you label it a console then price it the same as sony/microsoft systems which are a WAY better bang for you buck, You cant expect people to not complain. Its just like apple and their BS they sell at 4x the price of other equally or better products. Hell apple is trying to sell a $4000 monitor that you cant even use out the box.. the damn Stand cost $1000 alone lmao.. Nintendo isnt as bad as apple, but it sure seems to be heading in that direction. corporate greed at its finest. Anyways my point is Im disappointed that the new pokemon game looks the same graphic wise as a PC emulator running on the lowest settings.
First Page 2 3 ... 221 222 223 ... 224 225 226