2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Pokemon City
Pokemon City
First Page 2 3 ... 144 145 146 ... 224 225 226
By Leoheart 2013-11-21 13:24:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Got a 4/6 perfect IV (Def, Spatk, Spdef and Spd) Skrelp off of the Wonder trade today, came with Play Rough, Venom Drench, Toxic Spikes and Acid armour all possible egg moves baring Haze :o
 Siren.Stunx
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Bungie
By Siren.Stunx 2013-11-21 13:24:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Allslove said: »
Shiny Mareep obtained! It looks more purple than pink in this version.

Also, someone on an earlier page was asking about passing down hidden abilities via breeding. I may have stumbled across something in regards to that.

I've been trying to Masuda Method myself a shiny Froakie while also working on a 5/6 Froakie for the hell of it. I've managed to get someone's Japanese throwaway Froakie with Protean in Wonder Trade, so I figured, what the hell.

Ditto + JP Protean Froakie Male: Offspring almost always received Protean.

JP Protean Froakie Male + English Torrent Froakie Female: Offspring all received Torrent.

JP Protean Froakie Male + English Protean Froakie Female: Offspring lean towards getting Protean, close to a 70/30 split.

3 boxes full of offspring. No shiny, and the offspring are coming out Decent to Superior with at most 4 IVs when I get the rare Outstanding. More data to come.

Edit:
Also figured something else out.

You know how some abilities in the lead Pokemon affect what you encounter? One of the Mareeps I found have Static, which encourages Electric Type Pokemon to appear at random battles. I K.O. that Mareep so my Position 2 Pokemon (in my case, Scyther) goes out first. I did this in the Lost Hotel to make finding Magnetons easier (got a bunch of Electrodes too, but meh). Gave my Scyther the Thief TM so I could try to steal Metal Coats off the Magnetons. Something to think about if you don't want to use the one you find naturally in game.

Edit 2:
Found someone with a Psychic Safari that has Munna. Anyone want one?

this guide goes into detail about passing down everything and how it works, including abilities.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/67604326
(Guide to breeding pokemon with Perfect or near-Perfect IVs ver 1.1)

that being said, if you still have a bunch of eggs, could i check some for you before hatching and maybe take one off your hands that doesnt match your shiny ID?
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan
Leonardo da Clippi
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan 2013-11-21 13:28:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Also Anna was nice enough to post the pokemon friendcode spreadsheet in the first post of Pokemon City thread!

Should be easier to find and check friendcodes now! :)
[+]
 Shiva.Siviard
Server: Shiva
user: Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2013-11-21 13:29:19
Link | Quote | Reply

tarupowa said: »
Shiva.Siviard said: »
I've got TONS of Eevee eggs. They're not "perfect" Eevee, but they usually have 3-4 perfect IV's. It's usually HP DEF Sp. Atk and Sp. Def with the occasional perfect Speed. I've yet to get a perfect Attack stat from the two Eevee's that I'm pimping to each other.

But I WOULD like to give people an Eevee egg that would result in a Shiny. As I enjoy giving my people Shinies that I've caught. I gave a LS member a shiny Poliwag that I caught last night.
if u find any with a shiny value of 991, let me know my FC is 5413-0372-2547 and idk if i have u added yet btw, whats yours?

Here's mine. 0232-8909-1018

I don't have Instacheck on my PC yet. I wanted to load it last night but I was stuck in a HORRIBLE 7 hour Yumcax WKR where idiots kept MPKing everyone.

Crystal is going to help me find out what my Shiny ID is today. I'll also try to find out the ID's of the eggs I have on me. I think I have around 7-8 Eevee eggs at the moment.
By tarupowa 2013-11-21 13:34:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I've got TONS of Eevee eggs. They're not "perfect" Eevee, but they usually have 3-4 perfect IV's. It's usually HP DEF Sp. Atk and Sp. Def with the occasional perfect Speed. I've yet to get a perfect Attack stat from the two Eevee's that I'm pimping to each other.

But I WOULD like to give people an Eevee egg that would result in a Shiny. As I enjoy giving my people Shinies that I've caught. I gave a LS member a shiny Poliwag that I caught last night.
if u find any with a shiny value of 991, let me know my FC is 5413-0372-2547 and idk if i have u added yet btw, whats yours?

I don't have Instacheck on my PC yet. I wanted to load it last night but I was stuck in a HORRIBLE 7 hour Yumcax WKR where idiots kept MPKing everyone.

Crystal is going to help me find out what my Shiny ID is today. I'll also try to find out the ID's of the eggs I have on me. I think I have around 7-8 Eevee eggs at the moment.
well if u find any with991i'd appreciate one :D i like shiny eveelutions(most of em)
 Ragnarok.Allslove
Server: Ragnarok
user: Allslove
By Ragnarok.Allslove 2013-11-21 13:46:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Stunx said: »
...that being said, if you still have a bunch of eggs, could i check some for you before hatching and maybe take one off your hands that doesnt match your shiny ID?

Froakies hatch fairly quickly even without Flame Body or Hatching Power 3. Let me know when you're on the game next. Batch of 5 Eggs ready to go.
MSPaint Winner
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
By Ohji Lunartail 2013-11-21 14:21:47
Link | Quote | Reply

still no luck with my espurr ;/
 Shiva.Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2013-11-21 14:22:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Speaking of starter Pokemon, I have yet to get my hands on a Bulbasaur.

Can someone hook a brother up?
 Cerberus.Natsuhiko
Server: Cerberus
user: Natsuhiko
By Cerberus.Natsuhiko 2013-11-21 14:33:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm no great pokemon breeder but if IVs don't matter I can give you one if you give me a min. I managed to get all the starters off the gts.
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
Server: Bahamut
user: Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2013-11-21 14:34:21
Link | Quote | Reply

if you wonder trade pokemon you don't need from breeding, you'll get one soon lol :x
 Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan
Leonardo da Clippi
By Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan 2013-11-21 14:38:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Ugh why does Leafeon hate me, can't count how many eggs I get that are like: 31HP/31ATK/31DEF/0SpAtk/31SpDEF (by this time my eyes are like O_O WILL YOU BE THE ONE?) then like, 3Speed

I JUST WANT TO LOVE YOU LEAFEON
 Cerberus.Natsuhiko
By Cerberus.Natsuhiko 2013-11-21 14:51:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Grabbed your FC from above Siviard, add me back and you can have this bulbasaur. 3625-9168-6365
By tarupowa 2013-11-21 15:26:06
Link | Quote | Reply

um i mistyped there, its 5413-0472-2547 not 5413-0372-2547
user: Dawnn
By Dawn Charis 2013-11-21 15:29:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan said: »
Ugh why does Leafeon hate me, can't count how many eggs I get that are like: 31HP/31ATK/31DEF/0SpAtk/31SpDEF (by this time my eyes are like O_O WILL YOU BE THE ONE?) then like, 3Speed

HAY! Check some eggs for me?

edit: <3 crystal
 Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan
Leonardo da Clippi
By Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan 2013-11-21 15:42:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Dawn Charis said: »
Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan said: »

HAY! Check some eggs for me?

edit: <3 crystal
Can we trade again? I found two perfect Leafeon's in my batch, but I accidentally moved them into the wrong place and now I can't find which egg it was :(
By Dawn Charis 2013-11-21 15:43:56
Link | Quote | Reply

gimme like 5 minutes!
[+]
 Shiva.Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2013-11-21 15:45:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok, I got home from work early and I am now online.

@Natsuhiko - I'll add you in just a moment, sir. Thanks for the Bulbasaur (ahead of time, mind you)

@Crystal - Wait a few more minutes, I'm getting more Eevee eggs from the Day Care guy as I am typing this.
[+]
By Dawn Charis 2013-11-21 15:55:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Crystal need eggs checked?
 Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan
Leonardo da Clippi
By Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan 2013-11-21 16:00:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok, I got home from work early and I am now online.

@Natsuhiko - I'll add you in just a moment, sir. Thanks for the Bulbasaur (ahead of time, mind you)

@Crystal - Wait a few more minutes, I'm getting more Eevee eggs from the Day Care guy as I am typing this.
Your trainer Shiny Value is: 1238

TRADE ME DAWN >:I

And I have no pokeman that match 1238 :(
 Shiva.Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2013-11-21 16:01:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Awesome, thank you! Now, anyone with eggs with that value? >.>
 Cerberus.Natsuhiko
By Cerberus.Natsuhiko 2013-11-21 16:07:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Quick question, what's the minimum happiness level to evolve Togepi? I'm getting "Well, I think you and your Togepi will be an even greater combo someday!" from the rater. That's not enough is it?

Edit: @Siviard I'm ready to trade anytime.
 Ragnarok.Allslove
Server: Ragnarok
user: Allslove
By Ragnarok.Allslove 2013-11-21 16:09:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I just got it to Maximum. That took about a grand total of 10 minutes.

Go to the Eiffel Tower part of Lumiose where the camera auto adjusts as you circle around. Equip a Soothe Bell, pop Befriending Power, get on your bike, then roll for it.

Don't forget to get the once daily Massage from the girl I think in the town where you got the bike.
 Cerberus.Natsuhiko
By Cerberus.Natsuhiko 2013-11-21 16:10:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I did the massage and the colorful juice, with the soothe bell.

Edit: Guess I could put some levels on it at the Chateau.
 Shiva.Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2013-11-21 16:17:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok I downloaded InstaCheck, it won't even run on my PC. No idea how to fix the problem. :(
By Dawn Charis 2013-11-21 16:18:22
Link | Quote | Reply

crystal only gonna check 3 or so
 Cerberus.Natsuhiko
By Cerberus.Natsuhiko 2013-11-21 16:18:49
Link | Quote | Reply

@Siviard Is that what you're doing now? I cancelled but we can go back into it if you need to.
 Shiva.Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2013-11-21 16:21:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Nah it's fine. BTW, showed off the Red Gyarados. AND that was a shiny Roserade that I showed before I exited.
 Cerberus.Natsuhiko
By Cerberus.Natsuhiko 2013-11-21 16:22:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Nice, I haven't bothered with shinies yet, trying to finish the pokedex out first. I've been really slacking at it lately though.
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2013-11-21 16:24:58
Link | Quote | Reply

When you start doing the VS battles I was wondering if when you start one with a person you know or a passerby does the game automatically fill your HP and PP to max before the battle?

What I am wondering about directly here is if it would be possible to intentionally go into battle with Trump Card at 1/5 PP?
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2013-11-21 16:25:36
Link | Quote | Reply

still need to find someone with a sv of 581,3330 or 1193 ;/
First Page 2 3 ... 144 145 146 ... 224 225 226