Link | Quote | Reply

yes
 Shiva.Siviard
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2013-11-20 20:55:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Could someone post a link to the program that allows you to see Shiny Values? I had it, but lost it. :( I'm trying to build up a team of Shiny pokes for fun. I've got 3 so far that I've caught naturally.

Can anyone post that link?
 Siren.Stunx
Server: Siren
user: Bungie
By Siren.Stunx 2013-11-20 20:58:09
Link | Quote | Reply

its been posted a number of times in the last 5 pages or so

its called instacheck
 Shiva.Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2013-11-20 21:18:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Stunx said: »
its been posted a number of times in the last 5 pages or so

its called instacheck

I found it, thanks. I had the link favorite but somehow I lost it. I really need to download this, as I do love my shiny Pokes.
 Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan
Leonardo da Clippi
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan 2013-11-20 21:27:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Siviard said: »
Could someone post a link to the program that allows you to see Shiny Values? I had it, but lost it. :( I'm trying to build up a team of Shiny pokes for fun. I've got 3 so far that I've caught naturally.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/instacheck-hotspot-a-fast-pok%C3%A9mon-checker-for-xy.3492531/

Woops, didn't see that you found it before I posted!
 Shiva.Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2013-11-20 21:54:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan said: »

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/instacheck-hotspot-a-fast-pok%C3%A9mon-checker-for-xy.3492531/

Woops, didn't see that you found it before I posted!

That's ok. I'm still trying to figure out how it works, but I'm stuck in a damn Yumcax WKR and they seem to be hell bent on MPK-ing everyone as much as possible. 4 hours and it's at 49%.
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2013-11-20 22:00:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I still can't get mine to work...

I don't even understand why it won't read my router or my wireless usb adapter...
 Shiva.Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2013-11-20 22:00:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I've got TONS of Eevee eggs. They're not "perfect" Eevee, but they usually have 3-4 perfect IV's. It's usually HP DEF Sp. Atk and Sp. Def with the occasional perfect Speed. I've yet to get a perfect Attack stat from the two Eevee's that I'm pimping to each other.

But I WOULD like to give people an Eevee egg that would result in a Shiny. As I enjoy giving my people Shinies that I've caught. I gave a LS member a shiny Poliwag that I caught last night.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2013-11-20 22:07:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Ugh I'm just going to have to give up for now. 6 hours of trying to get passed "VirtualRouterPlus has stopped working"

I'd really hate to ask this but can anyone check a few of my eggs? Just 20 or so. I'm literally only going for a shiny Slurpuff and that's it.

Looking for which egg is a Female. With Undurden. And has 31s in HP,ATT,DEF,Sp.DEF,Speed.

Would be much appreciated!
 Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan
Leonardo da Clippi
By Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan 2013-11-20 22:09:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie said: »
Ugh I'm just going to have to give up for now. 6 hours of trying to get passed "VirtualRouterPlus has stopped working"

I'd really hate to ask this but can anyone check a few of my eggs? Just 20 or so. I'm literally only going for a shiny Slurpuff and that's it.

Looking for which egg is a Female. With Undurden. And has 31s in HP,ATT,DEF,Sp.DEF,Speed.

What's your pokename? Or just trade Crystal if we're friends. I don't mind if you check however many you want, you're helping me out by being a trade partner so I can check my eggs!

Just please make sure you keep track of the order that you "show" them to me, stuff them all in one box and go one-by-one down the line! I don't want you to get the wrong Slurpuff :(
 Shiva.Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2013-11-20 22:15:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Crystal, are you able to check what my Shiny Value is even though I don't have the program loaded onto my PC yet?

I can give you my FC
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2013-11-20 22:16:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie said: »

What's your pokename? Or just trade Crystal if we're friends. I don't mind if you check however many you want, you're helping me out by being a trade partner so I can check my eggs!

Just please make sure you keep track of the order that you "show" them to me, stuff them all in one box and go one-by-one down the line! I don't want you to get the wrong Slurpuff :(

I'm Red in game and thank you so much lol and yeah I am going to do thi super carefully
 Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan
Leonardo da Clippi
By Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan 2013-11-20 22:22:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Crystal, are you able to check what my Shiny Value is even though I don't have the program loaded onto my PC yet?

I can give you my FC
Correct sir! You need to trade me a pokemon to figure out your Trainer ShinyValue
My friendlist is full at the moment, so just PM your info and I'll delete someone!
 Shiva.Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2013-11-20 22:28:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I can give you my FC
Correct sir! You need to trade me a pokemon to figure out your Trainer ShinyValue
My friendlist is full at the moment, so just PM your info and I'll delete someone!

Cool. PM sent with my Friend Code
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2013-11-20 22:29:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone else getting Error Code 006-0311?

"An error has occurred. Please try again later. For help, visit support.nintendo.com"

Never mind Error Code: 006-0811 server maintenance. I wonder if this is a ninja fix to Shiny Values :(
 Shiva.Zykei
user: Zykei
By Shiva.Zykei 2013-11-20 22:31:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Seems like servers are down :(
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2013-11-20 22:33:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I just wanna double check something, my TSV is static right?
 Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan
Leonardo da Clippi
By Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan 2013-11-20 22:34:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh is that what happened? Maybe it wasn't people on wireless screwing me up :( I wonder how long maint is and I hope they don't fix the Shiny thing D: I still need my shiny Leafeon and Flareon! .-.
 Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan
Leonardo da Clippi
By Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan 2013-11-20 22:35:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Grumpy Cat said: »
I just wanna double check something, my TSV is static right?
Correct! But whoever knows after the maint, unless it's just a silly thing they're doing maint over :(
 Shiva.Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2013-11-20 22:36:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, I just added Crystalchan and when I tried to get back online it says the server is down.

I hope they're not fixing the Shiny thing. I want my Shinies! :(
user: Dawnn
By Dawn Charis 2013-11-20 22:36:04
Link | Quote | Reply

God dammit, Of course maintenance starts AFTER I try to get my shiny back

jesus christ well there goes that
[+]
 Shiva.Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2013-11-20 22:38:05
Link | Quote | Reply

And I need to know my Shiny value! BTW Crystal, I was going to show off my shiny Exploud (caught as a Whismur from a horde attack) to see my shiny value, but I guess that's on hold for the moment.
 Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan
Leonardo da Clippi
By Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan 2013-11-20 22:45:19
Link | Quote | Reply

And I need to know my Shiny value! BTW Crystal, I was going to show off my shiny Exploud (caught as a Whismur from a horde attack) to see my shiny value, but I guess that's on hold for the moment.
Yup! lol it sure is. But you have to physically trade a pokemon over to me to see trainer SV, so don't trade me your shinies!
 Shiva.Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2013-11-20 22:50:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh! Well damn, I misunderstood you then. I think I've got a 3 IV Eevee that I can spare. Think it's DEF, Sp. Atk, and Speed IVs it has. I was going to make it a Jolteon but I can't find a damn Thunder Stone to save my life.
[+]
By Grumpy Cat 2013-11-20 22:54:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I wanna make sure I have this planned out because I don't want to bollocks up a bunch of breeding for no reason.

My goal: A Lucario with Blaze Kick and Bullet Punch bred into it.

What I have now:
5/6 IV Adamant Male Lucario
3/6 IV Dunno Female Riolu
Hitmonchan Male with Bullet Punch
Blaziken Male with Blaze Kick

What I think I should be doing to reach my goal:
1) Moving Blaze Kick to 3rd slot and Bullet Punch to 4th slot.
2) Breeding Blaziken with the Female Lucario once it evolved to get another Female Lucario with Blaze Kick.
3) Breeding Hitmonchan with the Female Lucario that has Blaze Kick to get a Female Lucario with Blaze Kick and Bullet Punch.
4) Breeding my Male 5/6 Adamant Lucario with the newest Female Lucario that has my moves until I get a new 5/6 with the moves I want as well.
user: Dawnn
By Dawn Charis 2013-11-20 23:03:06
Link | Quote | Reply

I wanna make sure I have this planned out because I don't want to bollocks up a bunch of breeding for no reason.

What I have now:

2) Breeding Blaziken with the Female Lucario once it evolved to get another Female Lucario with Blaze Kick.
3) Breeding Hitmonchan with the Female Lucario that has Blaze Kick to get a Female Lucario with Blaze Kick and Bullet Punch.
4) Breeding my Male 5/6 Adamant Lucario with the newest Female Lucario that has my moves until I get a new 5/6 with the moves I want as well.

best advice I can give is always make backups!
By Grumpy Cat 2013-11-20 23:04:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Dawn Charis said: »

What I have now:

best advice I can give is always make backups!

Backups at which stages would be good? Everytime I get a move pushed through?
 Bismarck.Ranthozyk
Server: Bismarck
user: Ranthozyk
By Bismarck.Ranthozyk 2013-11-20 23:10:08
Link | Quote | Reply

You could also just use a Smeargle and Sketch all the egg moves you want onto it in one of those easy level 10 resturant double battles, then breed it with a female lucario. Probably would save you several steps.
By Grumpy Cat 2013-11-20 23:18:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Ranthozyk said: »
You could also just use a Smeargle and Sketch all the egg moves you want onto it in one of those easy level 10 resturant double battles, then breed it with a female lucario. Probably would save you several steps.

Interesting idea!

I was reading online about movesets and keep seeing Butterfly Dance, do people just mean Quiver Dance?

Actually could I use a Smeargle, take it into a Ditto friend safari with my Blaziken and my Hitmonchan with moves deleted minus the ones I want and copy them that way?
[+]
 Ramuh.Austar
Server: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2013-11-20 23:25:00
Link | Quote | Reply

yes
First Page 2 3 ... 142 143 144 ... 224 225 226