First Page 2 3 ... 131 132 133 ... 224 225 226
 Bahamut.Nixak
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Nixak
By Bahamut.Nixak 2013-11-16 01:23:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Grumpy Cat said: »
Kid in my class told me his mom got 6 shinies within like 3-4 hours doing friend safaris. Crazy.

I've only found one shiny in a Friend Safari. It was Larvesta!
[+]
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
user: Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2013-11-16 01:48:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow I'm getting good trades over wonder trade for once. Just got an Adamant fletchling with Gale Wings and an Aron for my Y file lol

I had shiny Dragonair but it was a brave nature without hidden ability, so I traded the waste of space away lovingly entrusted it to someone on here traded the waste of space away. :I
[+]
 Shiva.Zykei
Server: Shiva
user: Zykei
By Shiva.Zykei 2013-11-16 02:39:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Can't be as bad as the shiny male combee I got... that thing won't ever evolve Q_Q

At least I can use it as my sweet scent *** I guess ;;
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2013-11-16 03:44:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Got a mold breaker Drilbur from GTS from someone that wanted a friend safari ditto >_>

But before I shut my DS off, I had bought 30 heart scales and 5 PP ups off the pokemon-gl.com thing... Went to a pokecenter to pick'em up and nothing. Went to game sync and it said the server was full or something, so it canceled the game sync... wtf. I better not lose those...
 Cerberus.Leires
Server: Cerberus
user: Shadowkun
By Cerberus.Leires 2013-11-16 08:48:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Looking to add people for Friend Safari - accepting any/all.

Offering Bug Type - Combee, Masquerain, and Heracross

FC - 2191-7744-3945
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2013-11-16 11:46:45
Link | Quote | Reply

No Mizu you won't lose those. It takes 1 hour to get stuff from the Global Link. Used to be 3 hours before the Lumiouse patch.
 Asura.Toxleh
Server: Asura
user: Toxeus
By Asura.Toxleh 2013-11-16 11:49:21
Link | Quote | Reply

wulfie add me

3DS FC 2750-2538-2008 Psychic: Drowzee, Sigilyph, Gothorita
Trainer Name: Toxleh

let's battle quick
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2013-11-16 12:06:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Added I'm Red. Doubles yeah?
 Asura.Toxleh
user: Toxeus
By Asura.Toxleh 2013-11-16 12:09:34
Link | Quote | Reply

no doubles and im leaving now lol so ill get you later
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2013-11-16 12:10:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh ok
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2013-11-16 13:35:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmm I wonder if a Pixelate Metrenome holding Sylveon with Trump Card would be devastating.
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2013-11-16 14:36:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Well I got a lot of 4/6 Drilburs if anyone wants some to breed... Will only trade the mold breakers over to you :x Will trade in like a few hours been hatching all day and I need a break
 Odin.Eddx
Server: Odin
user: Edd
By Odin.Eddx 2013-11-16 20:10:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey Mizu mind trading me a Fletchling with Galewings please? I have I have Protean and gooey hidden abilities I can trade.

Thanks! My FC is 0001-3312-7722 (Edd)

*Edit: Got one! If anyone wants any of what I was offering let me know and I'd be happy to help you out.
 Bahamut.Nixak
By Bahamut.Nixak 2013-11-16 21:07:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I have just updated the Pokemon Google Doc List. I added Eddx and Leires to the list.

Don't forget to let me know what your trainer name and ffxiah name are so I can add it to the list. This goes for everyone one the list please.

On another note, I now see how lucky I was while breeding Magmars to get a 5/6 in under 50 eggs. Going for a 5/6 with Ferroseed and I'm at over 120 eggs hatched and counting.
[+]
 Odin.Eddx
By Odin.Eddx 2013-11-16 22:11:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Nixak said: »
I have just updated the Pokemon Google Doc List. I added Eddx and Leires to the list.

Don't forget to let me know what your trainer name and ffxiah name are so I can add it to the list. This goes for everyone one the list please.

On another note, I now see how lucky I was while breeding Magmars to get a 5/6 in under 50 eggs. Going for a 5/6 with Ferroseed and I'm at over 120 eggs hatched and counting.

Thanks Nix - trainer and mii name are both Eddie. For the list should I add everyone on there or is it just for reference so people don't need to ask for your FC when trading, etc?
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2013-11-16 22:35:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Mizuharu. :I lol and sorry Eddie I'll add you now. I was dealing with FFXIV endgame stuff earlier so didn't see the post til now :x

tbh I haven't started breeding my bird for the EVs and only have the one gale wings with me atm so wouldn't have had one ready to trade :x
[+]
 Bahamut.Nixak
By Bahamut.Nixak 2013-11-17 01:39:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I just hatched a 6/6 Ferroseed. That means that I now have 3 5/6 and 24 4/6 ferroseeds to give away if anyone wants them. The 5/6 ones are all female too. All have Iron Barbs and Hardy nature.
 Bismarck.Misao
Server: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2013-11-17 01:46:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I can have a 5/6 plx? :o
not sure I ave you in my fl or not but
0817-4685-6669

added Edd too
 Bahamut.Nixak
By Bahamut.Nixak 2013-11-17 01:52:18
Link | Quote | Reply

The three options on the 5/6 is to be missing speed, attack, or special attack. Which one would you like? Also, what is your trainer name?
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2013-11-17 01:58:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitlyn
the one w/out Sp. Atk ?
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2013-11-17 02:02:31
Link | Quote | Reply

tyvm, :D
[+]
 Odin.Eddx
By Odin.Eddx 2013-11-17 02:55:36
Link | Quote | Reply

The three options on the 5/6 is to be missing speed, attack, or special attack. Which one would you like? Also, what is your trainer name?

Hey Nix could I have one of those if you don't mind? If it's still there could I have the one missing speed?
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2013-11-17 10:47:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Currently breeding Belly Drum Unburden Swirlix's and Huge Power Bunnelbys let me know if you want any.
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2013-11-17 11:04:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Okay, wonder trade is the best thing ever. I've won second place in the lottery 5 days in a row now lol

PP max all the things
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-11-17 11:33:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Second place, but never first!
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-11-17 11:34:13
Link | Quote | Reply

oh yeah, anyone have an hidden ability Eevee that are willing to pass on for free? I need one cause for some reason, I don't have mine anymore ; ;
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2013-11-17 11:35:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I think if I ever got a Shiny Slurpuff I would teach it Rain Dance and name it Chocolate Rain.
 Asura.Lalaina
user: Lalaina
By Asura.Lalaina 2013-11-17 11:41:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Added the new people~
 Siren.Scottyb
Server: Siren
user: scottyb
By Siren.Scottyb 2013-11-17 12:10:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey,

I've been playing pokemon since yellow, but never really tried training the best pokemon eg IV and EV, I'm trying to get into it now. Can anyone recommend a good guide or point me in the right direction, I've been trying to get a good Eevee to make a really good Glaceon and Espeon just because I love those 2.

Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks.
 Siren.Stunx
Server: Siren
user: Bungie
By Siren.Stunx 2013-11-17 12:26:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Scottyb said: »
Hey,

I've been playing pokemon since yellow, but never really tried training the best pokemon eg IV and EV, I'm trying to get into it now. Can anyone recommend a good guide or point me in the right direction, I've been trying to get a good Eevee to make a really good Glaceon and Espeon just because I love those 2.

Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks.

the city you unlock after you beat the game (starts with a K, too lazy to open my game or google lol) has an npc in the pokecenter that will tell you the good IV's you have, at the end of what he says there are a few things he will say that will mean if the stats he mentioned are capped or not, cant remember exactly what it is but you can look it up. you usually want to start with a level 30 eevee/pokemon from a safari because those have at least two max iv's, do the same for ditto.

you can also find someone who has been breeding for a perfect 6/6, such as myself, and get one of theirs to start with. 4038 5997 7970 is my FC. using the GTS to find a level 30 ditto/any pokemon works well as well, i say level 30 because thats the default level of pokemon fresh out of the safari. my eevee's are 5/6, so one of those will be a good parent for you to start with. also a make sure at least one parent is from another country, greatly increases shiny chances. if you get your hands on a level 30-40 ditto, just GTS it online for another 31-40 because jp's are normally all over that, you will get a trade within minutes.

if you get into breeding, which is pretty fun in this latest game, you should start using the pokemon markers via the pc to mark which max iv's a pokemon has(6 stats 6 diff markers). look up destiny knot and other breeding items, you will want both parents to be holding an item most likely to help with natures and carrying over stats. now this next part im not 100% about, but i try to have 2 parents that cover the most stats, sharing only a stat i care most about. every time you hatch a batch of eggs, check their iv's at the npc, when you get a better baby than the parent you started with, switch them out so the new better pokemon is the new parent.

that being said, make sure you get hatching o powers and a pokemon with flame body in your party! there are also decent youtube vids you can find on this stuff. GL!
First Page 2 3 ... 131 132 133 ... 224 225 226