Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Pokemon City
Pokemon City
First Page 2 3 ... 107 108 109 ... 224 225 226
MSPaint Winner
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
By Ohji Lunartail 2013-11-01 07:24:33
Link | Quote | Reply

wish they whould add more battle boxes for 3rd and 4th teams (since some people make them for things like double/triple/rotation

And they better keep amie for gen VII assuming they make one..
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2013-11-01 07:34:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I only maxed out one Pokemon in Aime it's kinda pointless after you beat the Elite 4.

It has some great uses early in the game.
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2013-11-01 07:39:43
Link | Quote | Reply

could easily be expanded on, but knowing game freak they will prolly take it out for some dumb ***. I kinda miss the seasons of b/w and the full day/night cycles HG/SS had with the visable clock lol not like it whould be hard to put those in on a 3DS game
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-11-01 07:47:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I miss having a clock on the top right of the bottom battle screen
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2013-11-01 08:13:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I miss Missingno. :/ lol but no yeah the seasons and day/night is truly missed. Right now Kalos feels like the most unrealistic region. These games are supposed to entice you into living in this world they created at least to me. I believe it's every child's dream to live in a world where Pokemon are real.

The random rain weather and the super bright sun that occasionally happens in Kiloude city is just plain boring to say the least.

Also the hacker who found the 3 legendaries also found Mega Latios and Mega Latias still uncofirmed and not to get excited over
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2013-11-01 09:46:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie said: »
Also the hacker who found the 3 legendaries also found Mega Latios and Mega Latias still uncofirmed and not to get excited over
Yeah...
 Fenrir.Sylow
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Sylow 2013-11-01 09:57:19
Link | Quote | Reply

What, Kalos has day/night ... and even sunset/sunrise o.o;;
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2013-11-01 10:12:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Just the way it's done feels so artificial. Don't get me wrong Kalos has some goregous landscapes and horizons. I don't know I just felt they could of done better.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Server: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2013-11-01 10:24:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
I miss having a clock on the top right of the bottom battle screen
I always have my eyes looking around where the clock was and then I have this disappointed feeling... literally every 5min.
 Bahamut.Bojack
Server: Bahamut
user: Bojack316
By Bahamut.Bojack 2013-11-01 10:37:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie said: »
Just the way it's done feels so artificial. Don't get me wrong Kalos has some goregous landscapes and horizons. I don't know I just felt they could of done better.

Maybe they're just 'prototypes' of those Pokemon. It's possible they're not available yet because they weren't finished with them yet.
By Leoheart 2013-11-01 11:57:51
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

Legendaries posted there if no one's seen them yet~

also: Mega latias/latios~

edit: oops didn't read the rest of the thread lol :X
 Fenrir.Sylow
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Sylow 2013-11-01 12:09:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Helpful Tips!

Unfavorable Gender Ratios

Often one needs a female Pokemon to breed with but the Pokemon is female only 12.5% of the time. Luckily, there is a way around this. Place a Pokemon with Cute Charm at the head of the party and wild Pokemon will have the opposite gender 67% of the time. This is useful for things like Eeevee where the encounter rate is also low. Sylveon has Cute Charm, so catch a common male Eevee, evolve it to Sylveon, and then you can easily catch females. This also works in the Friend Safari for things like starters, Togepi. It doesn't work for gift Pokemon, though.

Fast Friendship Evolution

First, you need the befriending power at level 3. This is simple enough, just spam powers to level up. Then you'll need a lot of berries, which is also pretty simple.

The berry fields have 36 plots so you can quickly grow mass quantities of any berry you have access to. Check out any berry guide for XY on the internet and crossbreed the starter berries to get any of the EV reducing berries (Qualot, Pomeg, Hondew, Tamato, Grepa, Kelpsey). These reduce any EVs for a specific stat by 10, but also increase happiness by a decent amount. They still work if you don't have any EVs, though, so you can use them on freshly hatched Pokemon, etc.

If you use befriending 3, give the Pokemon a Soothe Bell to hold, and use the EV berries you will max happiness in about 15 berries for a Pokemon not in a Luxury Ball. You can achieve a similar effect by levelling them quickly with EXP share since

Better Breeding Stock than Ditto

Pokemon in the "Undiscovered" egg group which includes legendaries and baby Pokemon will always have at least 3 perfect IVs. So, you can catch wild baby Pokemon (Budew, Azurill, Togepi etc.) and use them as parents (evolve them to breed them as above) for a head start.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2013-11-01 12:49:08
Link | Quote | Reply

That baby info would of been so helpful last week when I breed my 2 teams... Lol good to know though!
 Bahamut.Bojack
user: Bojack316
By Bahamut.Bojack 2013-11-01 13:02:04
Link | Quote | Reply

5215-0499-7100 is my Friend Code. Just got a Wireless router so sifting through this thread and adding as many people as possible :p. Please add me back ^^.
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2013-11-01 13:06:58
Link | Quote | Reply

There's a google doc and page 1 has most the FC here should save ya some time
 Bahamut.Nixak
user: Nixak
By Bahamut.Nixak 2013-11-01 13:09:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Bojack said: »
5215-0499-7100 is my Friend Code. Just got a Wireless router so sifting through this thread and adding as many people as possible :p. Please add me back ^^.
I have most of the friend codes listed in a google doc here. I hope that makes sifting through the thread for FC not a necessity. I've been trying to update it once every two days at least. I'll add your code to it later today.
 Asura.Chuuuuu
user: chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2013-11-01 14:55:22
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Asura.Chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2013-11-01 14:58:05
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2013-11-01 15:07:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I love that PokeBall Vivillon
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2013-11-01 16:36:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Only gonna use 3 because my others are not lvled to 50.
 Bahamut.Zellc
user: Zellc
By Bahamut.Zellc 2013-11-01 16:47:39
Link | Quote | Reply

This is only my starting team. My rreal team is still in the works.
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2013-11-01 17:00:06
Link | Quote | Reply

going to need to test my 3rd team out soon , tho they are only round 30-40 ish
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2013-11-01 17:33:06
Link | Quote | Reply

I hate how slow it is to get BPs... And for all the items I have left to buy I need 144 BPs... Ugh
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2013-11-01 17:34:07
Link | Quote | Reply

yea ;/
 Asura.Chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2013-11-01 18:58:44
Link | Quote | Reply

guess we have another glitch/problem on our hands, this time with
Wonder Trading.

Since the game has been hacked, there have been rumors going around that people have been sending hacked Pokemon over Wonder Trade.

The process goes smoothly, but once you actually receive said hacked Pokemon, it turns into a “Mystery Egg”.

This “Mystery Egg” acts sort of like “Bad egg” from previous generations. Basically it’s an egg that can’t hatch. You can’t release it, trade it, or hatch it.

The difference between “Bad egg” and “Mystery egg”, though…

Mystery egg can multiply.

Mystery egg can corrupt the PC box that its in and end up corrupting the Pokemon within it if they’re not moved.

Here’s a video showing said “Mystery egg”.

Here’s a thread discussing what may cause these “Mystery eggs”.

According to the video, he didn’t actually get it from Wonder Trading, but going through the comments and some forum boards, some people HAVE been effected by Wonder Trading.

This is most likely due to corrupted Data that results in the egg being “created”.

If you have a mystery egg, here are some of the things you should/shouldn’t do (taken from the thread taken above):

1. Do not touch the egg! That means no checking moves, stats, anything. It may have an item attached, do not attempt to retrieve the item!

2. The box the bad egg is in is immediately QUARANTINED.

3. Immediately remove all Pokemon from the quarantined box. They can and WILL be corrupted if they remain in close proximity to the bad egg.

4. Do not , I repeat, DO NOT attempt to withdraw the egg. Do NOT attempt to hatch the egg.

5. Your primary goal is to save all your Pokemon from infection. Treat a bad egg like you would a zombie pathogen that spreads via air.

6. Your secondary goal is to avoid the Pokemon “——-“. At all costs.

I’m not saying you should avoid Wonder Trading, but be extra cautious.

Stay safe everyone!

YouTube Video Placeholder

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/67695552
 Shiva.Zykei
Server: Shiva
user: Zykei
By Shiva.Zykei 2013-11-01 20:10:03
Link | Quote | Reply

sounds like creepypasta...

Thanks for the heads up, was planning on unloading a million dratinis on wonder trade ;x
 Asura.Chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2013-11-01 20:36:44
Link | Quote | Reply

im still spamming wonder trade before i go to bed like always :P
[+]
 Bahamut.Nixak
user: Nixak
By Bahamut.Nixak 2013-11-01 23:33:00
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2013-11-01 23:37:11
Link | Quote | Reply

That picture. Accurate beyond belief. I was like OMG Y U NO LET ME MASTER BALL DURING CUTSCENE!?
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2013-11-02 00:17:13
Link | Quote | Reply

If anyone has a spare Whipped Dream they don't want can I have it? Trade it to me on any pokemon thats not a Swirlix please lol. I have a bunch of X exclusive fossils you can have, 5/6 perfect IV Larvitars, and pretty much anything else anyone might want lol.

Name is Red in game.
First Page 2 3 ... 107 108 109 ... 224 225 226