As we inch Closer to 2012
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
By Sylph.Flyinghippress 2011-03-15 16:00:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Miyavizm said:
Leviathan.Powerslave said:
Anyone who's taken any basic level Central American Studies class(es) knows that all the 2012 nonsense is just a misinterpretation of the Mayan calendar. It's about as interesting as the "Haste takes time to proc" sensation, Let it die already -___-

And this is why wars repeat, cause Americans never learn.
Sorry to any of the smart Americans lol.

PS. Im not calling you an idiot >.>

Pfff American Bankers are what cause the wars! Don't you watch Zeitgeist :O lol
 Alexander.Jukie
Server: Alexander
user: Jukie
By Alexander.Jukie 2011-03-15 16:54:28
Link | Quote | Reply

It's the media's fault for making everyone paranoid. Just watching the news about Japan I could tell the news readers were excited. They were all like 'wow look at all the devestation'. They're evil I tell ya!
[+]
By Bolkin 2011-03-15 18:08:43
Link | Quote | Reply

The world is not going to end but the world as we know it now will come to an end. Something major will happen in the world that will shift our consciousness from being asleep to being awake. I believe when this happens millions of people will die and we will lose our current technology and religion beliefs.

We've been enslaved spiritually by the system we have in the world for thousands of years (by our religions, politics, government and the monetary system). In the new age, the veil will be lifted and people will realize the main purpose for us humans being sent here. We've been focusing our energy into building technologies that do not help us grow spiritually but enslave our spirits.

Soon, there will be a major event in the world that will force us to change the way we live. We're already seeing the signs everywhere but we chose to ignore them, birds dying off the air by the thousands, fish dying in the sea by the millions, bees disappearing everywhere, major earthquake happening frequently, unrest in the world, major changes in the weather, more appearance of UFOs etc.

Either we like it or not, this event is bound to happen. I just wish I will be among those who will survive this event to experience the new age.
By Vale 2011-03-15 18:11:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Bolkin said:
The world is not going to end but the world as we know it now will come to an end. Something major will happen in the world that will shift our consciousness from being asleep to being awake. I believe when this happens millions of people will die and we will lose our current technology and religion beliefs.

We've been enslaved spiritually by the system we have in the world for thousands of years (by our religions, politics, government and the monetary system). In the new age, the veil will be lifted and people will realize the main purpose for us humans being sent here. We've been focusing our energy into building technologies that do not help us grow spiritually but enslave our spirits.

Soon, there will be a major event in the world that will force us to change the way we live. We're already seeing the signs everywhere but we chose to ignore them, birds dying off the air by the thousands, fish dying in the sea by the millions, bees disappearing everywhere, major earthquake happening frequently, unrest in the world, major changes in the weather, more appearance of UFOs etc.

Either we like it or not, this event is bound to happen. I just wish I will be among those who will survive this event to experience the new age.

Lol.
By Alyssah 2011-03-15 18:18:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Earth doesn't RAGEQUIT.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Server: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2011-03-15 18:23:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Lowblow said:
So the mayans did all the calendars and such by visual documenting. Or so i thought. So even though they were accurate based on the current visual you get at this point in time from earth.

The legitimate calculations would all be wrong. theres zero way they knew how far the stars were and the speed in which light travels :P(unless the aliens who built they're pyramids helped :P) lol
rofl, yes. So clearly...

THE END OF THE WORLD HAS ALREADY HAPPENED :O
 Unicorn.Booz
Server: Unicorn
user: thebooz
By Unicorn.Booz 2011-03-15 18:31:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Here is a hint "not ***u can do about it if it happens so live your life and stop worrying cause when u worry u don't live"