FFXI's shortfalls
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
 Ragnarok.Nemesio
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Nemesio
By Ragnarok.Nemesio 2011-03-12 03:31:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I have found that Kermit the frog is always appropriate for an avatar. Serious, yet funny. Sophisticated, classy, yet casual. He is perfect.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Lynxblade
Server: Carbuncle
user: Lynxblade
By Carbuncle.Lynxblade 2011-03-12 03:34:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Nemesio said:
I have found that Kermit the frog is always appropriate for an avatar. Serious, yet funny. Sophisticated, classy, yet casual. He is perfect.

Bismarck.Magnuss
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2011-03-12 03:34:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Marrs said:
I'm abrasive and edgy! I'm going to go against the grain, pretend like I'm having fun, blather on about how smart I am, then cry like a little *** and leave my own thread.

Pretty sure that's a direct quote.
 Odin.Zicdeh
Server: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-03-12 03:36:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Can't we just keep one "omg ffxi is teh sux n abyssea bawww nomoars pls bad stuff" thread to corral all the dumbfuckery, instead of having a brand-new one pop up every two days (if we're lucky), it's not like anyone but OP's give a ***anyway.

[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
Server: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2011-03-12 03:36:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Niniann said:
Asura.Vyre said:
I need to get around to those games soon. The best I have to go off is the flash spoof, Phoenix Wrong and Wikipedia.
They're amazing games, all of them. You should at the very least emulate them if you don't have a DS.
Quote:
She's definitely what I picture when I read your username on here, not any of your other avatars. They confuse and infuriate me! lol
XD~ I'm sorry! I like to mix it up. But yes, her facial expression probably at the very least matches my posting style best~ D:
I will emulate(free ftw!) them the next time I think that I am bored with nothing to do :D

xD You shouldn't be all, D:, because even if she's vicious, she's hot. So that reflects on you. O.o Mwahahahahaheehahee!
 Ragnarok.Nemesio
Server: Ragnarok
user: Nemesio
By Ragnarok.Nemesio 2011-03-12 03:36:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Lynxblade said:
Ragnarok.Nemesio said:

Saved. And once my classy Kermit is out dated, that one is going right to the Avatar.
 Hades.Stefanos
Server: Hades
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2011-03-12 03:37:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Amael said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
My length of my Penis is about over 8 inches
Pics or you're lying. :3

Dammit, I thought Stan was posting again, but alas, it's a lie.
 Carbuncle.Lynxblade
By Carbuncle.Lynxblade 2011-03-12 03:43:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Nemesio said:
Ragnarok.Nemesio said:

Saved. And once my classy Kermit is out dated, that one is going right to the Avatar.

My fav thing about this meme is playing this song and looking at all the gifs while it plays
 Carbuncle.Lynxblade
By Carbuncle.Lynxblade 2011-03-12 03:44:28
Link | Quote | Reply

song just fits so perfectly
 Carbuncle.Lynxblade
By Carbuncle.Lynxblade 2011-03-12 03:46:09
Link | Quote | Reply

think i just derailed the topic...
By Artemicion 2011-03-12 03:50:54
Link | Quote | Reply

If FFXI had one legitimate shortcoming, it'd be the 30 FPS cap. But I suppose that's understandable with being made in 2002 and being released for PS2 and all.
 Carbuncle.Lynxblade
By Carbuncle.Lynxblade 2011-03-12 03:52:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said:
If FFXI had one legitimate shortcoming, it'd be the 30 FPS cap. But I suppose that's understandable with being made in 2002 and being released for PS2 and all.

oh god no, not another lolps2limitations thread......
By Artemicion 2011-03-12 03:53:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said:

Would you prefer the former?
 Carbuncle.Lynxblade
By Carbuncle.Lynxblade 2011-03-12 03:54:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said:
Artemicion said:

Would you prefer the former?

idk, lol haven't even read the op, his post was tl;dr
 Carbuncle.Lynxblade
By Carbuncle.Lynxblade 2011-03-12 03:56:23
Link | Quote | Reply

wtf sam with yoichi bow and masamune just walked by me.......
By Artemicion 2011-03-12 03:57:09
Link | Quote | Reply

It's interesting though, some developers for Aikar's windower found a way to stop the 30 FPS cap, but the problem was, alieviating somehow affected something beyond the client and made them speedhack ;/

From what I could muster, it seems the software emulates configuration matching an older processor thus everyone plays on the same field so to speak. Nobody's figured out how to bypass it without unintentionally speed hacking.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Lynxblade
By Carbuncle.Lynxblade 2011-03-12 03:58:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said:
It's interesting though, some developers for Aikar's windower found a way to stop the 30 FPS cap, but the problem was, alieviating somehow affected something beyond the client and made them speedhack ;/

From what I could muster, it seems the software emulates configuration matching an older processor thus everyone plays on the same field so to speak. Nobody's figured out how to bypass it without unintentionally speed hacking.

there sure were alot of smart words in that post.
By Artemicion 2011-03-12 04:03:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said:

They tried to make the game go faster but they ended up cheating by accident. The end.
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2011-03-12 04:06:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said:
Artemicion said:
It's interesting though, some developers for Aikar's windower found a way to stop the 30 FPS cap, but the problem was, alieviating somehow affected something beyond the client and made them speedhack ;/ From what I could muster, it seems the software emulates configuration matching an older processor thus everyone plays on the same field so to speak. Nobody's figured out how to bypass it without unintentionally speed hacking.
They tried to make the game go faster but they ended up cheating by accident. The end.
That sounds interesting.
 Carbuncle.Lynxblade
By Carbuncle.Lynxblade 2011-03-12 04:13:19
Link | Quote | Reply

ffxi not suppose to be fast, /rage
[+]
 Asura.Matzilla
user: Caliber
By Asura.Matzilla 2011-03-12 11:45:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Githalantas said:
Looks to me he is bitching because bigger shells are hogging VNM (More people or using a radar) to pop it over him.

Having to wait for XP parties .. maybe he didnt level paladin back in 03 where you lfp 5+ hours between lv 40-60 (Damn ninja's)

And Lack of people helping him.. and tbh the only zones that are ***to get help with is the first 3 zones of abyssea. Everything else you can make a party to get seals if you are not lazy.

In summation:

You want a game with instant gratification go play World of Warcraft, Rift, or DC Universe..

For the rest of us we enjoy a game that doesnt let you go BAM done

1 day to make an empyrean weapon? couple hours to make a +2 piece of af3?

I dont see your point
 Fenrir.Skarwind
Server: Fenrir
user: Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2011-03-12 11:47:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Matzilla said:
Looks to me he is bitching because bigger shells are hogging VNM (More people or using a radar) to pop it over him.

Having to wait for XP parties .. maybe he didnt level paladin back in 03 where you lfp 5+ hours between lv 40-60 (Damn ninja's)

And Lack of people helping him.. and tbh the only zones that are ***to get help with is the first 3 zones of abyssea. Everything else you can make a party to get seals if you are not lazy.

In summation:

You want a game with instant gratification go play World of Warcraft, Rift, or DC Universe..

I dont see your point

If i was in Tahrongi canyon for a day straight doing glavoid or Chloris I'd gouge my eyes out and smash my head against a wall.
[+]
 Asura.Matzilla
user: Caliber
By Asura.Matzilla 2011-03-12 11:47:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Skarwind said:
Asura.Matzilla said:

In summation:

I dont see your point

If i was in Tahrongi canyon for a day straight doing glavoid or Chloris I'd gouge my eyes out and smash my head against a wall.

fun game amirite lols

tedium is thy name