/welcome to Fenrir, Unicorn Peoples =^^=
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 9 10 11
 Fenrir.Momohko
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: noriko
By Fenrir.Momohko 2011-03-04 04:08:23
Link | Quote | Reply

whoa nice chafu ^^ /high fives yey for house decorating ^___^ Here is my house sorry the SS so big >< my screen shots are full so I had to print scrn n put it in paint :X lol m(._.)m

:3 /welcome to my MH

Hope you enjoy my MH ^^ I love decorating MH lol I change it around here n there but this is my basic set up :3 I look forward to see more peoples houses =^^=
[+]
 Unicorn.Sedres
Server: Unicorn
user: Sedres
By Unicorn.Sedres 2011-03-04 05:01:44
Link | Quote | Reply

What a pleasant forum post.

Hello to all you Fenrir people! I only came back to the game after 6 months AWOL+emmigration to NZ, no doubt alot for me to catch up and new people to meet :)
 Unicorn.Leoheart
user: Leoheart
By Unicorn.Leoheart 2011-03-04 05:02:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Sedres said:

Hello to all you Fenrir people! I only came back to the game after 6 months AWOL+emmigration to NZ, no doubt alot for me to catch up and new people to meet :)
Sed... YOU'RE ARIVE :O
By Artemicion 2011-03-04 05:05:37
Link | Quote | Reply

O.O

Momo, you're gonna have to show me where you got some of those furnishings. Simply amazing...
Oh and I will soon be experimenting with the whole dual box "powerthirst" setup of having BRD & COR available on hand for anyone who wants to party buffed to hell :3
 Fenrir.Momohko
By Fenrir.Momohko 2011-03-04 05:26:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I think quite a bit of my furnishings are from events i rly wish i had the harpiscorde piano thingy being a brd and all that would have been amazing to have ; ; but i didnt get the cd in time T.T and as for your brd + cor buffed to hell pt your cor my brd ^.~? afv3+2 5/5 over here :3 I can do 3 songs once i finish my daurdable ; ; on the second of 3 trials lol >< also! taru snore cute >.>;;
 Fenrir.Rinnsi
user: Rinnsi
By Fenrir.Rinnsi 2011-03-04 05:29:22
Link | Quote | Reply

people from unicorn seem surprised we are nice, are other servers like, terribad?
 Unicorn.Kaida
user: kaida
By Unicorn.Kaida 2011-03-04 05:47:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh god, I just thougth will my MH stay the same or will have have to do that all again -.- took me ages to get it how i like it
 Fenrir.Momohko
By Fenrir.Momohko 2011-03-04 06:31:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Rinnsi said:
people from unicorn seem surprised we are nice, are other servers like, terribad?

It seems to be pretty bad for some servers with people who have transferred actually between the servers who are getting merged together lol so kinda karma there on them and some server transfer threads have some anger issues n such lol @.@ I'm thankful we seem to be like minded here ty SE <3

Unicorn.Kaida said:
Oh god, I just thougth will my MH stay the same or will have have to do that all again -.- took me ages to get it how i like it

Kai your MH will stay the way it is ^_^ When I moved servers from Sylph to Fenrir many years ago, my house was the same ^^ although back then I don't think you could enter friends MH T.T
 Unicorn.Ixn
user: unknown
By Unicorn.Ixn 2011-03-04 08:23:53
Link | Quote | Reply

where my waffles?

i expect waffles when i get there!

or ima have to eatz all the pudding n tacos and pai
 Fenrir.Littlechaos
By Fenrir.Littlechaos 2011-03-04 08:48:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Almiise said:
Cerberus.Kvazz said:
Fenrir.Gradd said:
Totally Harmless You try to be friends with a person :/ Was like a year ago when I was camping Khim x:
Lol xD

Rotflmfao Gradd. And welcome all to Fenrir. From reading it looks like we all will get along just fine.

Lol, I would like SE for incorporating a lil something we all like to call jobemotes. Ext was being a *** as usual so a few linkshell mates put Chocobo's on his head and popped the frog off a few times when he was in [A] Graub fighting T2 VNM. Such a wonderful sight. Especially since he could not retaliate further than his lame (I'm going to spam check you 3x! 3x you hear! 3x!!!!!)
 Unicorn.Cactustim
user: cactustim
By Unicorn.Cactustim 2011-03-04 09:58:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Nitsuj
VIP
user: framerate
By Unicorn.Nitsuj 2011-03-04 15:08:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir, you guys can ignore Cactustim. He often gets drunk and blacks out and finds himself in weird places saying things he won't remember tomorrow :P
By Petrah 2011-03-04 15:12:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Any BST ls' in Fenrir?
 Unicorn.Cactustim
user: cactustim
By Unicorn.Cactustim 2011-03-04 15:26:27
Link | Quote | Reply

SINCE WHEN DID U GET PURPLE LINES!! I WANT PURPLE LINES.
NOW IF I CAN JUST TURN OFF THIS CAPS LOCK BUSINESS, WE'LL ALL BE SWELL AND DANDY
 Unicorn.Vxsote
user: VxSote
By Unicorn.Vxsote 2011-03-04 15:31:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Ryuchan said:
Vx has like, a freaking personal Goldsmithing guild in his though, which is so much cooler than mine. :(
Lies! I have nothing of value in my mog house, nothing at all! *runs off to beef up his MH security*
 Fenrir.Schutz
user: Schutz
By Fenrir.Schutz 2011-03-04 15:34:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Petrah said:
Any BST ls' in Fenrir?

I think CircusFreaks LS is still active. I know for sure most of the members are, but I don't know if they all get together for specific events on a schedule. You can PM those on the list perhaps.
By Chafujimura 2011-03-04 23:00:47
Link | Quote | Reply

@Momo OMG! Your mog is so cute! I'm so jealous! And I'm so happy there is cake for dinner, as that's what I do in real life. I'm a wedding cake/birthday baker/decorator. Cake should ALWAYS be for dinner.

@Kerayu It's ok Kera-bear. Myumyu and I will make it all better!

@Leo OMG! YOU ARE ALIVE!

@Rin-chan I've heard horror stories about other servers, mainly Siren. I'm glad we are merging with Fenrir, and look forward to meeting you all :D

@Ixn I shall make you waffles! :D

and on a another more personal note. That stubborn mangey tailed marvin finally dropped my WHM back! I'm a happy Chacha!
 Fenrir.Schutz
By Fenrir.Schutz 2011-03-04 23:03:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Congrats, Chafujimura!
 Fenrir.Momohko
By Fenrir.Momohko 2011-03-04 23:50:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Chafujimura said:
@Momo OMG! Your mog is so cute! I'm so jealous! And I'm so happy there is cake for dinner, as that's what I do in real life. I'm a wedding cake/birthday baker/decorator. Cake should ALWAYS be for dinner.

and on a another more personal note. That stubborn mangey tailed marvin finally dropped my WHM back! I'm a happy Chacha!

Awww tyty ^^ you can visit when you come over ! lol I think you can reobtain the furnishing from the holiday event and such :3 thats the best furnishings because they are all sparkly lol and it is always my evil plot to get my bf to eat desert before dinner :X tho it hardly works lol. Thats so awesome your a cake decorator that must be so fun, my friend and I were talking about cupcakes the other day she wants to just bake for job wise lol but she said her parents would kill her lmao XD

and congrats! ^__^ I keep loosing my lot to that damn nm lol but its ok cause im Foreverbrd @.@;;; <3
 Fenrir.Tool
By Fenrir.Tool 2011-03-05 00:01:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I just found out that triple boxing is quite difficult >.>
 Unicorn.Kaida
user: kaida
By Unicorn.Kaida 2011-03-05 03:55:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Reading this and the other server moves I think Unicorn got lucky :D

See you all in a few days!
 Fenrir.Momohko
By Fenrir.Momohko 2011-03-05 06:01:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Tool said:
I just found out that triple boxing is quite difficult >.>

IT IS!!! lol and I used to quad box back in the day back in like 04 lololol but we would all be in the same party and generally was at lower lvls lol so a lil more forgiving :X but its fun nonetheless ^^ i randomly trio box my bf me and my alt char @.@ that gets ubber difficult ><
 Fenrir.Momohko
By Fenrir.Momohko 2011-03-05 06:02:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Kaida said:

lol I think both fenrir AND unicorn is lucky becasue rly we are going to be smoooshed together lol you guys seem pretty chil and we are pretty chill and we seem pretty like minded so it should all be good :3
[+]
 Fenrir.Havster
user: Havster
By Fenrir.Havster 2011-03-05 06:13:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Schutz said:
Petrah said:
Any BST ls' in Fenrir?

I think CircusFreaks LS is still active. I know for sure most of the members are, but I don't know if they all get together for specific events on a schedule. You can PM those on the list perhaps.

Unfortunately Metabol, good friend of mine, collapsed the shell a few months back.
By Chafujimura 2011-03-05 10:32:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Kaida said:

I was saying that exact thing on xbl the other night. I know as a whole my ls is really positive about things, and looking forward to meeting new people and to getting reacquainted with old friends they know there.

Things here are pretty chill. I mean there are drama llama peeps on every server and we have a few, but they tend to out themselves easily and make it apparent from the moment you first talk to them in a party chat, that they aren't the people you wanna hang out with on a regular basis. I've not looked at any of the other merger threads here on the AH? Are there already people fighting? o_o

@Momo I'd love to come visit! party in the moghouse! *Dances* I've got to make a multi-tiered red velvet cupcake display for a friends wedding in May, and the flowers she wants me to put on them are driving me crazy XD

Once we get over there, if you have a free night, I'm sure we can go get you the back off the bunny, as my friend Tih still needs his too, so we aren't done farming it yet.

@Schutz Thank you hun. ^_^ Is that Shinji from EVA in your avatar? Are you ready for 2.22 to come out at the end of this month. :D

And if people wanna hit me up on xbl to talk before or after the merger please do so ^_^

(Please excuse my hyperness this morning. I've lost track of how many cups of coffee I've had! XD)
 Fenrir.Schutz
By Fenrir.Schutz 2011-03-05 14:06:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Chafujimura said:

@Schutz Thank you hun. ^_^ Is that Shinji from EVA in your avatar? Are you ready for 2.22 to come out at the end of this month. :D

It's actually Maya, but I guess that actually means...yes, yes, it is Shinji. :p
 Fenrir.Ilax
user: FireDeath
By Fenrir.Ilax 2011-03-05 14:34:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Chafujimura said:
@Rin-chan I've heard horror stories about other servers, mainly Siren. I'm glad we are merging with Fenrir, and look forward to meeting you all :D

Idk i was on siren, the server in general was nice, just not active as fenrir for end-game, but the balance of NA/EU/JP was great and that server was 24/24 active =)

Is the only sad part btw, fenrir server pretty much die @ ~1am EST time, not many EU and a lots of JP, and sadly they just don't mix with us :P Would be nice if there a lots of EU player on Unicorn, if no, you still all WELCOME =)
By Petrah 2011-03-05 18:54:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Well just by seeing that my question was answered and very politely, I am very thankful that I will be going to Fenrir now. I'll send a shout out to all latinos there too!

Mi gente!
 Fenrir.Melphina
user: melphina
By Fenrir.Melphina 2011-03-05 19:03:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Momo I'd have to /bow down to anyone who can pull off quad boxing. I tried dual boxing at one point and it didn't work out too well. Too much divided attention. There used to be a person on Unicorn that pulled off hexa-boxing, although I can't imagine he did it fluidly. It appears he quit in the middle of 2010 by his auction profile but Chainspell had 6 accounts and played six characters simultaneously (each character named after a different 2hr). That's just nuts. I wouldn't have the money to afford the hardware/monthly subscriptions to try more than dual boxing, but even that proved difficult for me. I definitely respect people who can multi box effectively.
 Unicorn.Sedres
user: Sedres
By Unicorn.Sedres 2011-03-05 19:42:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Leoheart said:
Unicorn.Sedres said:

Sed... YOU'RE ARIVE :O

I had to dig through 6 foot of soil after having a nap, so I can see where you made the conclusion, Leo :P
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 9 10 11