Fenrir.Enternius
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Enternius
By Fenrir.Enternius 2011-03-02 10:39:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Emirii said:
Fenrir.Enternius said:
Oh hey, Emi's on Unicorn. I knew I knew someone from there.

I remember ^^

At least there will be more people... maybe someone can finally help me kill Fenrir on Fenrir server LOL
Fenrir is soloable on BLU, and I happen to be leveling BLU. Coincidence?

Probably.
 Fenrir.Queazy
user: Queezy
By Fenrir.Queazy 2011-03-02 10:40:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Eriaxa said:
This will be interesting. I was starting to enjoy having all the old content to myself ( Soloing most of Sea, sky, etc.) got like 3 pops sets for AV and working on some for PW. But at the same time it will be sad to see the only home Ive ever know vanish to darkness forever. It looks like you guys have alot of active players though. Hope someone makes me so I can change my name lol.

oh how can i forget eriaxa, i remember when u started that salvage shell with the taru guy forget his name and we used to roll ein with roundhouse and some mithra yukki sumthing.
 Unicorn.Strigoi
Server: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Strigoi 2011-03-02 10:42:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Payyn said:
Moving again, im from Kujata and had to merge with valafor ; ;, came to unicorn and now merging with Fenrir, thanks for the warm welcomes :) nice to see not everyone are flaming retards lol

FLAME FLAME i mean <3!!!

Hey can someone on fenrir do me a favor, check to see if my name is taken by trying to delivery box it something
 Fenrir.Fearforever
By Fenrir.Fearforever 2011-03-02 10:49:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Welcome all your Uni's :D

I just hope Unicorn has some form of EU population
 Fenrir.Saitohajime
By Fenrir.Saitohajime 2011-03-02 10:52:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Strigoi said:
Valefor.Payyn said:
Moving again, im from Kujata and had to merge with valafor ; ;, came to unicorn and now merging with Fenrir, thanks for the warm welcomes :) nice to see not everyone are flaming retards lol

FLAME FLAME i mean <3!!!

Hey can someone on fenrir do me a favor, check to see if my name is taken by trying to delivery box it something

taken
 Unicorn.Tessy
user: Tessy
By Unicorn.Tessy 2011-03-02 10:54:48
Link | Quote | Reply

WoW looks like i misses something, when is this server merge taking place?

And a question for fenrir players, how is the population on Gmt players on your server? And how man current LS's di Limbus/Sky active each week?

Well can only say thanks for the welcome, crossing fingers for more gmt peps and mabey some new appæicants for ny little new LS :)

And sup Strigoi?

/Tessy
 Unicorn.Strigoi
By Unicorn.Strigoi 2011-03-02 10:54:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Saitohajime said:
Unicorn.Strigoi said:
Valefor.Payyn said:

FLAME FLAME i mean <3!!!

taken

cool
 Unicorn.Shianae
user: Shianae
By Unicorn.Shianae 2011-03-02 10:56:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Fearforever said:
Welcome all your Uni's :D I just hope Unicorn has some form of EU population

I know we have some sort of EU population, most of my buddies in this game are actually EU :3

Fenrir.Momohko said:
lol yea its not toooo drama filled here ^^ I would say overall this is a good stable server :3 and /welcome ^^/ new pplz~ I figure if we are nice to you guys and courteous you would be the same lolz ~ *Edit* /wave Ila & Aza ^^<3

Yay xD
I was a lil afraid when I head of the server merge, was like "PLEASE NOT ASURA"

Guess Doggy Land won't be too bad then :]
 Fenrir.Havster
user: Havster
By Fenrir.Havster 2011-03-02 11:00:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Welcome all and hope to meet some cool peeps to chill with.

Group of people I know actually used to have Ext days where they hunted him down all day and /c.

He goes maddddddddddd.

Funny as hell to do, just went to hunt him now but he is in his mog.

Abbot - be very carefull of this guy, He is a Ninjaaaa lotter. Not really srsbsns as was in abyssea from gold chests but will wait till 4m 55sec and lot stuff, was kicked from my old old Dyna shell for same stuff on RDM gear.

And yes he is mental. Last time he was kicked in Abyssea exp he actually warped out, came back in JUST to throw a few hick and *** all yo *** at us and then left again.

Awesome entertainment value though.
[+]
 Fenrir.Mtmoogle
user: Bogamoga
By Fenrir.Mtmoogle 2011-03-02 11:02:45
Link | Quote | Reply

ALL you guys inbox me 1m or else ill make a mule w/ your name!!!

lol j/k.. or am i!?!??
 Fenrir.Melphina
user: melphina
By Fenrir.Melphina 2011-03-02 11:04:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm going to chime in and welcome everyone from Unicorn to Fenrir as well. I truly feel for you guys being shuffled into a new world, but there are a lot of really awesome people over here, and I'm looking forward to meeting up with my old friends again. I began playing on Unicorn in 2003 and moved to Fenrir by choice when ballista died out and I was fortunate enough to keep my original namesake as well as find a few linkshells kind enough to welcome me with open arms. I really got to know the people here on Fenny when I started doing Salvage and it's those strong friendships that kept me here. I'm sure if I was just thrown over to a new world it would have been a lot harder. I still remember how difficult the transition was at first, and I wasn't completely comfortable in my new environment for a several months, but over time it became easier and today it feels just as natural living here as it did when I played on Unicorn. It really just took time.

I've been through the same move you guys are about to make and as I said there are a lot of really awesome people here. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I still play in the evenings and on my days off, so if you see me around send me a tell. I'll try and do my part to help welcome you guys to our new home.
 Unicorn.Tessy
By Unicorn.Tessy 2011-03-02 11:05:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Mtmoogle said:
ALL you guys inbox me 1m or else ill make a mule w/ your name!!!

lol j/k.. or am i!?!??

Hahaha, can't afford that 1 mill, but can 1 Danish krone enough :p

Sorry had edit, my iPhone spells like crap when not in english words :(
 Fenrir.Eneas
user: Eneas
By Fenrir.Eneas 2011-03-02 11:06:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Ilax said:
All /welcome and never forget to /c EXT =) is a fenrir rule!

Why i didnt know about it ????
 Fenrir.Fearforever
By Fenrir.Fearforever 2011-03-02 11:06:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Tessy said:

And a question for fenrir players, how is the population on Gmt players on your server? And how man current LS's di Limbus/Sky active each week?

Well can only say thanks for the welcome, crossing fingers for more gmt peps and mabey some new appæicants for ny little new LS :)

And sup Strigoi?

/Tessy

During GMT time there is alot, right there there are 1245 players on. it drops to about 900-1000 at about 6-7 GMT then up to about 1300 after 9GMT
 Fenrir.Fearforever
By Fenrir.Fearforever 2011-03-02 11:07:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Eneas said:
Fenrir.Ilax said:
All /welcome and never forget to /c EXT =) is a fenrir rule!

Why i didnt know about it ????

I didnt know about it either :( But whenever I saw him i always checked him just to bug him
 Unicorn.Tessy
By Unicorn.Tessy 2011-03-02 11:12:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Fearforever said:
Unicorn.Tessy said:

And sup Strigoi?

/Tessy

During GMT time there is alot, right there there are 1245 players on. it drops to about 900-1000 at about 6-7 GMT then up to about O1300 after 9GMT

Sounds nice, mabey I Can get luckey then on thr last peps We are seeking, thanks for the Info

/Tessy
 Unicorn.Strigoi
By Unicorn.Strigoi 2011-03-02 11:27:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Tessy said:

And sup Strigoi?

/Tessy

Chillin' Dragoon for life? <3 Why you not on game?
 Fenrir.Fearforever
By Fenrir.Fearforever 2011-03-02 11:32:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Tessy said:
Fenrir.Fearforever said:
Unicorn.Tessy said:

And sup Strigoi?

/Tessy

During GMT time there is alot, right there there are 1245 players on. it drops to about 900-1000 at about 6-7 GMT then up to about O1300 after 9GMT

Sounds nice, mabey I Can get luckey then on thr last peps We are seeking, thanks for the Info

/Tessy

You making an EU time LS? If so me and my wife will join we want a GMT time based LS badly
 Fenrir.Melphina
user: melphina
By Fenrir.Melphina 2011-03-02 11:48:20
Link | Quote | Reply

LOL, Gradd. I just noticed your screenshot. Ext is quite the character all right. His linkshell is freaking nuts imo. I've run across them a few times in abyssea and I could tell a few tales of my own, but it's nothing that would surprise anyone so it's probably best left unsaid.

Gee, how's Unicorn been faring these past few years? I know Unicorn had it's fair share of ...erhm.... "interesting" people, although I heard Roundhouse quit years ago and Boric transferred. How the heck have you guys been? It's been so long I've lost touch with a lot of you guys. I'm really looking forward to this. I can't wait to see so many old faces once more. Seriously welcome to Fenrir! This could be a lot of fun.
 Unicorn.Tessy
By Unicorn.Tessy 2011-03-02 11:55:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Strigoi said:
Unicorn.Tessy said:
WoW looks like i misses something, when is this server merge taking place? And a question for fenrir players, how is the population on Gmt players on your server? And how man current LS's di Limbus/Sky active each week? Well can only say thanks for the welcome, crossing fingers for more gmt peps and mabey some new appæicants for ny little new LS :) And sup Strigoi? /Tessy

Just got home, on my PC now, I was on my iphone erlier writting from the train :) Logging inagem in few have some sky event today in 30 mins to gathering :)
 Unicorn.Tessy
By Unicorn.Tessy 2011-03-02 11:57:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Fearforever said:
Unicorn.Tessy said:
Fenrir.Fearforever said:
Unicorn.Tessy said:
WoW looks like i misses something, when is this server merge taking place? And a question for fenrir players, how is the population on Gmt players on your server? And how man current LS's di Limbus/Sky active each week? Well can only say thanks for the welcome, crossing fingers for more gmt peps and mabey some new appæicants for ny little new LS :) And sup Strigoi? /Tessy
During GMT time there is alot, right there there are 1245 players on. it drops to about 900-1000 at about 6-7 GMT then up to about O1300 after 9GMT Sounds nice, mabey I Can get luckey then on thr last peps We are seeking, thanks for the Info /Tessy
You making an EU time LS? If so me and my wife will join we want a GMT time based LS badly

I have one allready, we are new yes, and host 7 members so far, and we do Limbus and Sky on weekly basic, our website you can find here:

/Tessy
 Unicorn.Strigoi
By Unicorn.Strigoi 2011-03-02 12:04:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Tessy said:
Unicorn.Strigoi said:
Unicorn.Tessy said:

Just got home, on my PC now, I was on my iphone erlier writting from the train :) Logging inagem in few have some sky event today in 30 mins to gathering :)

Train FTW, just get off work?
 Unicorn.Tessy
By Unicorn.Tessy 2011-03-02 12:10:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Strigoi said:
Unicorn.Tessy said:
Unicorn.Strigoi said:
Unicorn.Tessy said:
Train FTW, just get off work?

Yeah had a long department meeting today wish cept dragging out :(
 Fenrir.Iinfierno
By Fenrir.Iinfierno 2011-03-02 12:13:11
Link | Quote | Reply

welcome to everyone from Unicorn, hope you guys find a good place among us, in your new home fenrir, bTW i hope unicorn have a few more
mexicans we r not too many here in fenrir XD
[+]
By Yummee 2011-03-02 12:58:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Damn, Unicorn is in foreclosure? I guess I didn't expect the housing market crisis to affect FFXI. So now we are being "relocated" to the Fenrir camp. Omg, I'm going to be an immigrant! woot!
 Fenrir.Vazerus
user: Vazerus
By Fenrir.Vazerus 2011-03-02 13:49:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Welcome to Fenrir and stuff. Probably won't see me very often, if at all, lol.
 Unicorn.Ixn
user: unknown
By Unicorn.Ixn 2011-03-02 13:54:13
Link | Quote | Reply

i would like to know one very important question from everyone on both servers....
what's for dinner?
By Artemicion 2011-03-02 14:20:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Ixn said:
i would like to know one very important question from everyone on both servers....
what's for dinner?

Working tonight, so I won't have much time to cook, let alone eat.
But since it's my friday today, I might treat myself to some Gyros tomorrow :3

[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11