Ifrit...

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Odin » Ifrit...
Ifrit...
 Odin.Syrin
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Syrin
By Odin.Syrin 2011-03-02 19:54:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I want to make a post to /welcome all the Ifrit players.

\=^^=/

I was a little worried because it felt like Odin was already a full server even after it got reopened.

But I think this will be a good opportunity to meet some new people, and see some unfamiliar faces around our side of the server box.

If anyone from ifrit or current odin wants to hang out or do something just send me a /tell. I like meeting new people =^^=
 Odin.Sheelay
user: Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-03-02 19:56:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Syrin said:

\=^^=/

I was a little worried because it felt like Odin was already a full server even after it got reopened.

But I think this will be a good opportunity to meet some new people, and see some unfamiliar faces around our side of the server box.

If anyone from ifrit or current odin wants to hang out or do something just send me a /tell. I like meeting new people =^^=

Heya Syrin! Long time no see!
 Odin.Syrin
user: Syrin
By Odin.Syrin 2011-03-02 19:59:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Sheelay said:
Odin.Syrin said:

\=^^=/

Heya Syrin! Long time no see!

Hey U! For reals!!! How you been? Send me a /tell sometime.
 Odin.Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-03-02 20:27:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Will do soon enough! How are you? All good in DiaSpora? Say hello to Trudo and Sham for me :)

I've been on and off game for the past months due to work taking me abroad heheh, but I'll be returning home next week and next time I leave I'll take the game with me ;p

See ya soon!
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-03-02 21:41:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Phlow said:

Ifrit, one of the original summon/esper/aeon/wtfever from the FF series and a constantly recurring character. Plus, He is never replaced by some guy that sounds like an MTV hiphop show yoyojimbo.

Ifrit don't insta-kill everything on screen though. Also, who gives a ***about FFX? The only thing that game had to offer (Aside from the badass known as Auron) was the most painful display of VO on the planet, yes, I am talking about the laughing scene.

Seriously though, welcome to Odin (on the 16th) honestly, it sounds like there isn't much better personalities to mash, And, to be quite frank, I'm glad it's you and not Asura or Bahamut. *** that noise.
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-03-02 21:42:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Zicdeh said:

Ifrit.Phlow said:

Ifrit, one of the original summon/esper/aeon/wtfever from the FF series and a constantly recurring character. Plus, He is never replaced by some guy that sounds like an MTV hiphop show yoyojimbo.

Ifrit don't insta-kill everything on screen though. Also, who gives a ***about FFX? The only thing that game had to offer (Aside from the badass known as Auron) was the most painful display of VO on the planet, yes, I am talking about the laughing scene.

Seriously though, welcome to Odin (on the 16th) honestly, it sounds like there isn't much better personalities to mash, And, to be quite frank, I'm glad it's you and not Asura or Bahamut. *** that noise.

[+]
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-03-02 21:44:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Not enough fire in the universe to kill it properly.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-03-02 21:45:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I actually really like Tidus lol. After Squall him and Zidane are probably joint second in terms of main protagonists for me.

The laugh scene was awkward though.
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2011-03-02 21:49:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't think there's one FF protagonist I've liked. Basch would have definitely been the first, but nooooo.

Squall was a bigger *** than Tidus, but at least he dressed a little better, and Zidane looks like Martha Stewart, I never got over that.

As for dipshit Tidus himself. Basically Rikku with ***, which means horribly annoying with no redeeming jigglies to look at to drown out the suck, I don't understand why anyone finds him a likable character.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2011-03-03 06:05:16
Link | Quote | Reply

So I come back to Windurst Waters (S) after a 4-month hiatus. Ain't much activity went on that night. DPS was running their Dynamis and random parties.

feels good to be home.
 Odin.Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-03-03 06:15:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
So I come back to Windurst Waters (S) after a 4-month hiatus. Ain't much activity went on that night. DPS was running their Dynamis and random parties.

feels good to be home.

Soon to be brought down like an old building by SE's truly.

And to make things worse, they're moving you to the residence next to it which is already full so you'll have to share the apt. with random strangers.

Hopefully you won't endup in the apt. where a member of the cooking guild gone mad baked his moogle and parents the night he invited them all for dinner to celebrate the Mog house expansion, or the one where a bunch of illegal immigrants from the East settled a dirty subligar smuggling business..

Those eastern people and their stinky undies sniffing fetish....weirdos!

Best of luck to you!!!
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2011-03-03 06:20:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Sheelay said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:

feels good to be home.

Soon to be brought down like an old building by SE's truly.

And to make things worse, they're moving you to the residence next to it which is already full so you'll have to share the apt. with random strangers.

Hopefully you won't endup in the apt. where a member of the cooking guild gone mad baked his moogle and parents the night he invited them all for dinner to celebrate the Mog house expansion, or the one where a bunch of illegal immigrants from the East settled a dirty subligar smuggling business..

Those eastern people and their stinky undies sniffing fetish....weirdos!

Best of luck to you!!!
my moogle had a sex change while I was gone. *** used the money I had in the DB.

As for roomies, I've been given papers saying that I am being moved to Odin's mental asylum, so I'll be fine.
 Ifrit.Toraness
user: Toraness
By Ifrit.Toraness 2011-03-03 07:22:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks for the welcome :D I'm sure it sucks getting an influx of strangers as bad as it is being forced to move :/

My husband Hitoseijuro and I run a linkshell called Insurrection on Ifrit. We do alot of abyssea, and try and do whatever our members need. No doubt camping mobs etc is going to get rough, but please shoot us a /tell so we can work something out that will suit all of us. We try and do that as much as possible at the moment. Someone might need seals from your group we just might need a key item kind of thing. We'd prefer to see random people get something then see it hit the dirt. Basically, if we dont need it, it's yours :D
See you all soon o.ob

P.S. Dont let Chubs' pig tails fool you.....she's a woman to be reckoned with D:
<3
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2011-03-03 07:28:08
Link | Quote | Reply

now I have to focus on getting to 90.
 Odin.Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-03-03 07:36:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:

I'll give you 10 minutes. Should be enough.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2011-03-03 07:40:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Sheelay said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:

Im not an Abyssea key ***, I dont even have the expansions.
 Ifrit.Rendra
user: Rendra
By Ifrit.Rendra 2011-03-03 07:42:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Odin.Sheelay said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:

Outside EXP is just as good, might not be as fast, so i'll give you 20mins.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2011-03-03 07:46:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Rendra said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Odin.Sheelay said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:

Outside EXP is just as good, might not be as fast, so i'll give you 20mins.
20 minutes is fine.
 Odin.Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2011-03-03 07:51:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmm, I wonder which camps are good for lvl 90 exp outside Abyssea.
I wouldn't mind trying them out just for some non Aby fun. If you still need exp when you hit Odin and know where a good camp could be look me up, I'll join
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2011-03-03 07:56:28
Link | Quote | Reply

not 100%
 Odin.Valdor
user: Valdor
By Odin.Valdor 2011-03-03 12:15:11
Link | Quote | Reply

This merge will be harsh on JP players as Odin is one of the original servers. I'd guess 30-40% of the server is Japanese. There is a large % of EU, and that is mostly filled with French a large group of Germans.

So people from Ifrit, which LS's are we looking out for? NA wise? Any big groups? Lol.
 Ifrit.Chubs
user: Chubs
By Ifrit.Chubs 2011-03-03 12:46:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Toraness said:
P.S. Dont let Chubs' pig tails fool you.....she's a woman to be reckoned with D:
<3

Raaaawwwwrrr!!! {f^.^)f Just like Tora and her hot accent! <3
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2011-03-03 13:01:09
Link | Quote | Reply

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!

HERE WE COME!!! HIDE THE KIDS, HIDE THE WIVES, CZ WE GON RAPE THE WOMEN AND THROW THE KIDS TO THE PRIESTS!!!

BLOODBATHBOY... we needs to duo.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2011-03-03 13:14:46
Link | Quote | Reply

HEY!

someone borrow 1mil so I can catch up. I'll pay you back when my Smithing reaches 100.
 Ifrit.Herc
user: kametas44
By Ifrit.Herc 2011-03-03 13:34:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Im still confused why odin... Isnt that server top 3 in terms of population? Ifrit isnt that small...gonna be like a heavy metal mosh pit on those timed NMes i feel...pray for us!!
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2011-03-03 13:42:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Herc said:
Im still confused why odin... Isnt that server top 3 in terms of population? Ifrit isnt that small...gonna be like a heavy metal mosh pit on those timed NMes i feel...pray for us!!
HELL YEAH, MOTHERFUCKING MOSH PIT FILLED WITH PSYCHOS/RMT/JAPS!!!

Ifrit.Herc
user: kametas44
By Ifrit.Herc 2011-03-03 13:56:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Ifrit.Herc said:
HELL YEAH, MOTHERFUCKING MOSH PIT FILLED WITH PSYCHOS/RMT/JAPS!!!

Dats right brodahhh!!!
 Ifrit.Therealchibo
By Ifrit.Therealchibo 2011-03-03 14:15:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Since everyone is getting bitchy about camping ??? NM's and time poped NM's maybe it will be a good thing because there are way to many gimps who can not even get +1 emperyean. If so many people spam ??? or timed poped NM's they may not need +1's and that could help... doesn't effect me I got all my +1's and most of my +2's. Only thing to be worried about is emperyean farming I'm not down for the make a small group I help you, you help me most of the time that person ditches after they done so I solo with one other person who I have access to account. This makes it so we can just do our emperyeans and be done it is slower but we only need to make two if we wish, if we want more I would be glad to help. If someone on Odin is like me and wishes to join me maybe we can work something out.
[+]
 Ifrit.Phlow
user: Phlow
By Ifrit.Phlow 2011-03-03 19:38:29
Link | Quote | Reply

If you guys didn't see,

http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/19266/player-warning/

A master is out!

This guy is kinda a douche lol. I remember a friend just freakin confused because apparently Koga was rounding out Statues in Ro'Maeve (this was a long time ago) and friend ended up tagging one. Koga threatened my friend for around 30 minutes, calling out him/his ls/his eq/his dead dog/whatever, until finally he threatened his friendship with another guy on ifrit. He said "You can say goodbye to XXX from now on."

My friend simply said "Aiight, have a good time!" and then blacklist. lol.

Also, on the topic of Tidus:

[+]
By Niklz 2011-03-03 20:27:52
Link | Quote | Reply

i never reply on these forums, but I feel inclined to stay high.

I mean say hi, to Odin.