Forum » FFXI » Servers » Bahamut » WTB cirein lanterns
WTB cirein lanterns
 Bahamut.Dasva
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-02-25 09:25:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Simple want to buy some lanterns or free if you are generous. Anyways contact me ig or PM if interested
By sefalon 2011-02-25 09:52:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I didn't think you of all people would result to having to beg or buy your lanterns. With all your experiance and knowledge surley you can obtain them yourself. I myself got 27 lanterns in 1 day and I dual boxed the nms. If u offer plus 2 items you can get others to hold pop sets.
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-02-25 10:01:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I've been soloing but it's slow and if people are camping heqet it pretty much completely stops since if I try to solo pull and despawn they will take it 100% of the time.

Not to mention proccing red is somewhat problematic as a rdm.

As far as +2 items... I've been having a hard enough time just getting people to show up to free lot them with nothing required of them at all. Ie I have popset and almost done killing all they have to do is zone in...
 Ragnarok.Erikthecleric
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Erikthecleric 2011-02-25 10:06:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Dasva said:
I've been soloing but it's slow and if people are camping heqet it pretty much completely stops since if I try to solo pull and despawn they will take it 100% of the time.

Not to mention proccing red is somewhat problematic as a rdm.

You could 'accidentally' let heqet go unclaimed, and then a random group will most likely grab, red (etc etc) and you'd get KI still >.>

edit: good luck with the lantern collecting though.
By sefalon 2011-02-25 10:14:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Well I can understand competing for the frog that sux. I go during the week in the morning and do not have much competition. I normally build te while I am there and that also gets some people to help. Shouting for people who just want seals can work 2. I stopped asking people what jobs they had and came to the understanding anoyone 30 n up can hold a pop set.. nin and a healer is all you need.
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-02-25 10:21:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Erikthecleric said:
You could 'accidentally' let heqet go unclaimed, and then a random group will most likely grab, red (etc etc) and you'd get KI still >.>

edit: good luck with the lantern collecting though.
Lol. Actually what I tend to do is if I don't have the red proc (got 6 as a rdm/war lol well 7 but I don't have devil pitchfork) I just lose hate on it to reset it