Hello!

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Carbuncle » Hello!
Hello!
 Carbuncle.Omar
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
By Carbuncle.Omar 2011-02-22 08:32:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey this is Omar not sure if anyone remembers but I'm just seeing who's still around that posts on this forums... I haven't played in about a year just wondering how things are and how everyone is doing!
 Asura.Daleterrence
Server: Asura
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2011-02-22 08:36:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't remember you, but hi!
 Asura.Rinkydink
user: rinkydink
By Asura.Rinkydink 2011-02-22 08:41:18
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Asura.Daleterrence
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2011-02-22 08:45:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Rinkydink said:

Damn you Rinky.
[+]
 Asura.Rinkydink
user: rinkydink
By Asura.Rinkydink 2011-02-22 08:48:25
Link | Quote | Reply

haha.. i had to.. i just.. HAD to
 Bismarck.Teraflare
Server: Bismarck
user: Graham
By Bismarck.Teraflare 2011-03-04 02:13:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I remember you Omar! I've done moved servers a couple of times since but I recognise the name! Hope you're well!
 Carbuncle.Soprano
user: Soprano
By Carbuncle.Soprano 2011-03-06 21:45:54
Link | Quote | Reply

I remember you Omar! I haven't played in like 2-3 years or something like that. I do miss the game from time to time (hence, I am on this thing to see what's going on with some of the old friends). How are you?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Grandthief
By Carbuncle.Grandthief 2011-03-18 08:36:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi there,

I do remember your name from seeing it, mainly, I guess.
Not many of the "old dogs" are playing anymore, a lot of them just quit due to fear they won't be gods with the best gear out there anymore and some were just too lazy to re-obtain this status. :D

About how things are? IMO, pretty shitty! The game has become, partially, so easy that the greatest morons now can get fairly decent stuff pretty easily, if they only are a little lucky.

Nowadays, idiots and wankers are ruling ffxi, ppl without skill and an IQ of around 20. However, some things are starting to get better a little due to some good players returning to the game and very few of the newcomers actually trying to learn and get better at things. All this noobness scares a lot players away though, so..

Punch line, if you come back and want to try to enjoy the game for a while, start trying to get into the big shells fast, if you have the means. You might enjoy the game for a while til they get you all the stuff you need or you will have to cope with a lot of idiots trying to actually get SOMETHING, which might keep you occupied a little longer but with prolly less fun. :D