Forum » FFXIAH.com » Help » Item Sets
Item Sets
 Unicorn.Kimiko
Server: Unicorn
Game: FFXI
By Unicorn.Kimiko 2009-03-09 15:00:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello,

is it possible to force FFXI to put an item in a specific item slot? Like, my Wedding Ring is always on my LEFT finger, but when I add the Tamas ring it ends up in the Right slot (so it's sorted by name and not the order you add the equipment in)

Any suggestions?

/kitty~hugs from Kimiko the Furball
 Shiva.Ethereal
Server: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Ethereal 2009-03-09 15:05:59
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

This would be a great improvement in my opinion. I had difficulty wrestling main and offhand weapons into their respective slots. Perhaps a drag and drop interface can fix this?
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
Server: Midgardsormr
user: frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-03-09 15:18:50
Link | Quote | Reply

So many threads asking for improvements on the item sets option but we never get any feedback from the mods :/
 Shiva.Ethereal
user:
By Shiva.Ethereal 2009-03-09 15:21:58

As Jaerik said before, there are very few people trusted enough to really keep this site on the right track, not to mention they have lives of their own and not all even still play FFXI anymore, also they have ungodly amounts of data processing every day that gets stacked up on their already heavily burdened servers.

Sure improvements made may be slow, but with who we have it can be assured it will be clean, legit, and vastly superior in overall quality.
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
Server: Midgardsormr
user: frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-03-09 15:44:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh I know, just a quick "We're working on it" or "Maybe later on" or anything would be good.
 Shiva.Artemicion
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-03-09 15:45:24

You should know the mods by now... They stalk us in the shadows, then jump out with random words of wisdom that shut us up in awe and appreciation ^^
 Phoenix.Belgaer
Server: Phoenix
user: Belgaer
By Phoenix.Belgaer 2009-03-17 23:46:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, I've been wrestling with my main/sub, rings, and earrings.. >.< Sometimes I can get them in the slots I want, and sometimes not. It's really annoying. /sigh But yeah, this would be very appreciated if you can fix it. ^^b