Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 8118 8119 8120 ... 22725 22726 22727
 Shiva.Spathaian
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2012-11-25 16:20:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
very cute christmas avatar though, melt-worthy
I try my best.

Oh god this issue in NationStates hits close to home. x.x

Not sure if I want to abolish the teachers' union or double education expenses and demand masters degrees. x.x

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Alvar
Server: Leviathan
user: Alvar1
By Leviathan.Alvar 2012-11-25 16:24:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I hate food poisoning :/ it sucks. On the bright side! How was everyone's weekend?! :D
 Ramuh.Sagittario
Server: Ramuh
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2012-11-25 16:24:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Spathaian said: »
0.3333 repeating x itself 50 times I'm thinking
It's what first popped into my head as well.

Where do you guys get 1/3 from? You have to take into consideration the chances of them both drawing the same hand too, so would that not make it 1/6?
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2012-11-25 16:25:13
Link | Quote | Reply

I try my best.

Not sure if I want to abolish the teachers' union or double education expenses and demand masters degrees. x.x
link to what you refer to si vous plait
http://www.nationstates.net/nation=spathadonia

I made my choice already. x.x

But yeeeeea I'm still messing with this game hardcore. lol
 Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2012-11-25 16:26:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
5 hours ago: Following new legislation in SafetyFist, more and more students are taking up a career in medicine.
1 day 5 hours ago: Following new legislation in SafetyFist, a spate of enforced closures has left 'Government FM' as the nation's only radio station.
1 day 17 hours ago: Following new legislation in SafetyFist, parents must choose their children's names from a government-mandated master list.
1 day 17 hours ago: Following new legislation in SafetyFist, newspapers cannot report anything about politicians without their explicit consent.
2 days 17 hours ago: Following new legislation in SafetyFist, the 'kind of scrawny' 500 meter hurdle is a popular event.
2 days 17 hours ago: Following new legislation in SafetyFist, citizens wishing to be parents must undertake a series of gruelling tests to evaluate their capabilities.
3 days 17 hours ago: Following new legislation in SafetyFist, most citizens in SafetyFist are abject pyrophobes after extremely graphic pamphlets were mailed nationwide by the government.

I'd demand Masters myself Spath, but that is just me.

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-11-25 16:28:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I try my best.

link to what you refer to si vous plait
http://www.nationstates.net/nation=spathadonia

I made my choice already. x.x

But yeeeeea I'm still messing with this game hardcore. lol
Meeeeee too! I love the issues. Too bad half the time they backfire. "I want people to learn more about different cultures!" "Following new legislation in Scruffsconsin, all students must pass a mandatory ethnicity test in order to graduate."
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2012-11-25 16:28:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Sagittario said: »
0.3333 repeating x itself 50 times I'm thinking
It's what first popped into my head as well.

Where do you guys get 1/3 from? You have to take into consideration the chances of them both drawing the same hand too, so would that not make it 1/6?
Took it down to 1/3 for a particular reason. That is, in most cases of the game when a tie happens the game is not ended as it is normally but is rather continued until a winner is decided.

Edit: Thinking about it more even 1/3 may be wrong. May actually be more like 1/2.

More Editing:
RPS:
RR: Tie
RP: Lose
RS: Win
PR: Win
PP: Tie
PS: Lose
SR: Lose
SP: Win
SS: Tie

3 ties, 3 Losses, 3 wins.

Removing ties, we have 3 wins 3 losses.

3/6 = 1/2
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-11-25 16:33:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I hated stats class, too. Well all Math, really.
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2012-11-25 16:38:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
Stats is annoying to say the least. XP Though an important tool in many cases. Been a while since I had to work with them and they feel somewhat useless in a game like RPS because it does eventually break down into mind games which really throws off the stats because no person truly picks randomly like that.

Edit: Oh god, Mag. This is just like the day you asked me to explain Independent and Dependent variables. XP I keep wanting to reedit my post. XP
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-11-25 16:45:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Stats is annoying to say the least. XP Though an important tool in many cases. Been a while since I had to work with them and they feel somewhat useless in a game like RPS because it does eventually break down into mind games which really throws off the stats because no person truly picks randomly like that.

Edit: Oh god, Mag. This is just like the day you asked me to explain Independent and Dependent variables. XP I keep wanting to reedit my post. XP
Bwuah ha ha ha ha! Mission accomplished. Also, I haven't used stats since class two years ago untiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiillllllll... last night. I had to find standard deviation for my case study. I ended up bothering my brother who considers himself to be a math aficionado to give me a hand. Not sure why people care about that kinda stuff, but eh.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bismarck.Lillica
user: agryas99
By Bismarck.Lillica 2012-11-25 16:50:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I really wish I could beatbox, instead of just spitting on things.
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2012-11-25 16:51:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Bwuah ha ha ha ha! Mission accomplished. Also, I haven't used stats since class two years ago untiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiillllllll... last night. I had to find standard deviation for my case study. I ended up bothering my brother who considers himself to be a math aficionado to give me a hand. Not sure why people care about that kinda stuff, but eh.
Because it makes it easier to look at how certain things effect the multiple situations/environments/people etc etc. :D

Don't be hating on my math, brosif.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-11-25 16:54:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Because it makes it easier to look at how certain things effect the multiple situations/environments/people etc etc. :D

Don't be hating on my math, brosif.
+ = - / 2 +
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2012-11-25 16:57:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Staaaaaahp!

*throws Calc book at Mag*
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-11-25 16:58:16
Link | Quote | Reply

OW! My braiiiiiiiiiiiin!!
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2012-11-25 16:58:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Super effective!
 Kujata.Daus
Server: Kujata
user: Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2012-11-25 16:59:01
Link | Quote | Reply

My 12yo sister discovered Hetalia somehow and was trying to explain to me how awesome it was so after I rolled my eyes I replied back the only way a nerdy pre/teenage english speaking otaku would understand

"neeeeeh sugoi! sensai-Morgan-chan, its so uber kawaii desu desu =3 ARIGATOU"

she was all "..did you just speak to me in Chinese and Russian?"

the little turd might just be saved yet, we got to quickly intervene before she ventures into message boards and discovers yaoi.
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2012-11-25 17:01:25
Link | Quote | Reply

You lost me when you said sensai and 2 desus >.>

GAH I MISS JAPANESE CLASS!
 Bismarck.Lillica
user: agryas99
By Bismarck.Lillica 2012-11-25 17:08:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Kujata.Daus said: »
My 12yo sister discovered Hetalia somehow and was trying to explain to me how awesome it was so after I rolled my eyes I replied back the only way a nerdy pre/teenage english speaking otaku would understand

the little turd might just be saved yet, we got to quickly intervene before she ventures into message boards and discovers yaoi.

Save her for now you might, but the power of the dark side is too strong for mere mortals to resist.
[+]
 Ramuh.Sagittario
Server: Ramuh
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2012-11-25 17:20:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Uhoh, maths, time to get out of here before I have to find the angle of a triangle again.

/flees to bed.
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2012-11-25 17:23:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Sagittario said: »
Uhoh, maths, time to get out of here before I have to find the angle of a triangle again.

/flees to bed.
Calculate your trajectory as you jump into your bed!
 Ragnarok.Prefalin
Server: Ragnarok
user: Prefalin
By Ragnarok.Prefalin 2012-11-25 17:46:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Lillica said: »
Kujata.Daus said: »

Save her for now you might, but the power of the dark side is too strong for mere mortals to resist.
This made rockstar come out my nose lil...
[+]
 Asura.Ivykyori
Server: Asura
user: ivykyori
By Asura.Ivykyori 2012-11-25 18:08:07
Link | Quote | Reply

It's 4pm, I'm feeling groggy, but I'm awake. My other half on the other hand is snoring away. And our daughter...is just being herself--just surprisingly quiet.

But yeah, any suggestions to wake a sleepy Escorian up? Because I'm hungry, LOL.
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
Server: Leviathan
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2012-11-25 18:08:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ivykyori said: »
It's 4pm, I'm feeling groggy, but I'm awake. My other half on the other hand is snoring away. And our daughter...is just being herself--just surprisingly quiet.

But yeah, any suggestions to wake a sleepy Escorian up? Because I'm hungry, LOL.

Ice cold water.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-11-25 18:12:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm watching Robocop 3 right now. Someone please tell me why.

Leviathan.Catnipthief said: »

Ice cold water.
You could try closing his nose and mouth so he jerks himself awake. That's how my brother used to wake me up. Either that or blare Limp Bizkit.
 Asura.Ivykyori
Server: Asura
user: ivykyori
By Asura.Ivykyori 2012-11-25 18:13:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm watching Robocop 3 right now. Someone please tell me why.

Leviathan.Catnipthief said: »

Ice cold water.
You could try closing his nose and mouth so he jerks himself awake. That's how my brother used to wake me up. Either that or blare Limp Bizkit.

Ooh, I think I have a Limp Bizkit CD in my stash somewhere. I left a couple of them in NYC at my mom's house, hope that wasn't one of them. D:
First Page 2 3 ... 8118 8119 8120 ... 22725 22726 22727