Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 7211 7212 7213 ... 22722 22723 22724
By Artemicion 2012-09-07 15:01:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Rowland said: »
You can't really say anything that people haven't said before. Don't build yourself up. Do it for yourself. Make it be memorable for you, because they probably aren't going to remember you or what you say in just one 30-60 second meeting.

Yeah. Reminds me of the time I got to meet Maynard James Keenan for like 3 seconds. He was a handsome son of a ***, but that's about as much as I got out of it. A quick smile, a thank you and off I went with his signed wine lol.
 Ramuh.Sagittario
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2012-09-07 15:01:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I was going to get the VIP tickets if Nobuo was there, but it's some loser that produced the FF13 music, so he's not getting my Nobuo praises.
[+]
By Artemicion 2012-09-07 15:05:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, within the short time I'll have to chat with him I'll have him sign a soundtrack for me, maybe ask about his inspiration behind specific works and how great it'd be if he collaborated with Yasunori Mitsuda again. Perhaps offer to order him pizza since I know he loves the stuff lol.
By Fyyvoaa 2012-09-07 15:08:06
Link | Quote | Reply

I remember when I met the guys of Nonpoint lol... funniest ***ever...

Was smack dab middle of the crowd in the front (i'm in a wheelchair >.>) despite the fact that there where various "No moshing" signs all over ... guess whatttttt! yeahhhhh no bueno :| they played one song.. noticed I was freaking the *** out ... told me to get the *** to the VIP area :p met them all after their set~ was so badass.

They've even emailed me a few times (I emailed them~) lol i'm sure they won't forget me for awhile :p
 Bismarck.Narshee
Server: Bismarck
user: Narshee
By Bismarck.Narshee 2012-09-07 15:11:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Who are you?
By Fyyvoaa 2012-09-07 15:12:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Narshee said: »
Who are you?

I'm that guy with the catslugchu avatar dewd.
 Bismarck.Narshee
By Bismarck.Narshee 2012-09-07 15:13:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I've created a monster.
 Cerberus.Tikal
Server: Cerberus
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2012-09-07 15:14:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said: »
You can't really say anything that people haven't said before. Don't build yourself up. Do it for yourself. Make it be memorable for you, because they probably aren't going to remember you or what you say in just one 30-60 second meeting.

Yeah. Reminds me of the time I got to meet Maynard James Keenan for like 3 seconds. He was a handsome son of a ***, but that's about as much as I got out of it. A quick smile, a thank you and off I went with his signed wine lol.
Where at? Jerome?
 Ramuh.Urial
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2012-09-07 15:14:26
Link | Quote | Reply

If you're lucky Row you'll literally be two rows behind Nobou in the seating. that's how it was for me at least.
By Artemicion 2012-09-07 15:15:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Tikal said: »

Where at? Jerome?

He had a wine signing gig here in Vegas like 5 years ago. Was pretty cool as he is a very private person in general. But I got to sample his work, grab a few bottles and indirectly meet him and have him sign it. Was pretty rad.
Would be neat to tour his vineyard and winery someday.
By Artemicion 2012-09-07 15:17:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Urial said: »
If you're lucky Row you'll literally be two rows behind Nobou in the seating. that's how it was for me at least.
lolno

Got the cheap $30 seats. I'm up in the nosebleeds. But don't they have giant screens to watch final fantasy movies for each song?

Yeah, they'll have a screen showing various cutscenes and gameplay moments from the game they're playing the track for. Was pretty funny, back in Chicago last year the video went slightly off sync and kept playing after a song finished, and the last thing we got was a big frowny Eiko face and everyone couldn't help but laugh.
By Fyyvoaa 2012-09-07 15:18:40
Link | Quote | Reply

You tried to throw something at him ... didn't you..

DIDN'T YOU?!?

I've created a monster.

wuahahaha
 Ramuh.Sagittario
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2012-09-07 15:21:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Catnipthief Rygar said: »

You tried to throw something at him ... didn't you..

DIDN'T YOU?!?

I've created a monster.

wuahahaha

[+]
 Bismarck.Narshee
By Bismarck.Narshee 2012-09-07 15:23:59
Link | Quote | Reply

/slap
 Carbuncle.Joeywheeler
Server: Carbuncle
user: Novax
By Carbuncle.Joeywheeler 2012-09-07 15:30:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Watching this game on twitch.tv that looks like LoL but 3rd person and uses Gods.
 Cerberus.Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2012-09-07 15:30:41
Link | Quote | Reply

He had a wine signing gig here in Vegas like 5 years ago. Was pretty cool as he is a very private person in general. But I got to sample his work, grab a few bottles and indirectly meet him and have him sign it. Was pretty rad.
Ah, cool. I met up with a friend and we drove out to his wine shop in Jerome. Nifty little town but really obscure. Didn't get to see him but did pick up a wine. The one named after his mother. It's sitting on my mantle still, as I don't drink.
By Fyyvoaa 2012-09-07 15:36:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Eyeing that FF7 PC remake... not sure if should buy it or not :| wasn't my favorite one buttttt... would be nice to replay it on PC when 14 is down ... along with all the other games ...

I DUNNO D: SUCH A HARD CHOICE D:
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2012-09-07 15:39:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Narshee
By Bismarck.Narshee 2012-09-07 15:42:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Does death do damage like a normal spell? like damage + a low chance of killing the mob? Did my first giant thing but was only doing 50k xD
 Ramuh.Urial
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2012-09-07 15:43:05
Link | Quote | Reply

If you can blow $15 a month on on XIV you can spend $10 once on a good game...
[+]
 Ramuh.Sagittario
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2012-09-07 15:44:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Eyeing that FF7 PC remake... not sure if should buy it or not :| wasn't my favorite one buttttt... would be nice to replay it on PC when 14 is down ... along with all the other games ...

I DEMAND IN THE NAME OF SUBLIGARIA THAT YOU BUY IT.
By Fyyvoaa 2012-09-07 15:47:39
Link | Quote | Reply

If you can blow $15 a month on on XIV you can spend $10 once on a good game...

Now that's debatable :p

Ya know what *** it, i'm gonna buy it :3

Ramuh.Sagittario said: »

I DEMAND IN THE NAME OF SUBLIGARIA THAT YOU BUY IT.

[+]
By Artemicion 2012-09-07 15:48:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Tikal said: »
Ah, cool. I met up with a friend and we drove out to his wine shop in Jerome. Nifty little town but really obscure. Didn't get to see him but did pick up a wine. The one named after his mother. It's sitting on my mantle still, as I don't drink.

Yeah, a bottle of Judith I think is a little too precious to simply pour and consume. It's a work of art which ironically one cannot tangibly experience or comprehend without destroying it. So in that sense, I find it best to admire the possibility of what it is and could be; especially since wine has such a complex nature in that it is never the same bottle within a singular period of time.
 Bismarck.Narshee
By Bismarck.Narshee 2012-09-07 15:53:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Did it! only took 3 tries D: 40k CP
 Cerberus.Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2012-09-07 15:58:00
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By Artemicion 2012-09-07 16:01:00
Link | Quote | Reply

For some random Russian street dude, that was pretty good.
Also [+] for playing About A Girl.
 Bismarck.Narshee
By Bismarck.Narshee 2012-09-07 16:05:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Did it! only took 3 tries D: 40k CP
A word of caution. Don't complete the circle of ceith stones until you are done farming... It makes all the adamantoise stronger and immune to death.
Thanks :D Takes while to get the routine down.. Got a Trap on my second kill though. I need to get Genji Glove lol
First Page 2 3 ... 7211 7212 7213 ... 22722 22723 22724