Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 7195 7196 7197 ... 22722 22723 22724
 Alexander.Drokin
Server: Alexander
Game: FFXI
user: drokin
By Alexander.Drokin 2012-09-05 17:01:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I feel a bit like Scott Pilgrim right now.

Do not click unless you want to read a melodramatic description of an event that I should have stopped having to deal with ten years ago. And a tiny bit of whining. Or maybe you're just really bored.
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Leonkasai 2012-09-05 17:06:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Minefield said: »
Gahahaha, CAKE!
Share with the class~ >:3
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2012-09-05 17:07:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Drokin said: »
I feel a bit like Scott Pilgrim right now.

Do not click unless you want to read a melodramatic description of an event that I should have stopped having to deal with ten years ago. And a tiny bit of whining. Or maybe you're just really bored.
You'd put the other one off on the off chance that the rock chick would break up with her b/f some time soonish?
 Alexander.Drokin
By Alexander.Drokin 2012-09-05 17:17:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Not intentionally.

In reality, I should just try dating the girl who's available and be open with her if I feel like it's not working out or whatever.

It's mostly the stuff that I can't know that holds me back. Like... I don't know that I'd end up hurting her, but the idea of it being a possibility makes me want to avoid the situation entirely.
 Fenrir.Schutz
Server: Fenrir
user: Schutz
By Fenrir.Schutz 2012-09-05 17:38:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I always thought Knives was far more appealing than Ramona.

Then again, in the comic book everyone looked exactly the same (particularly in black-and-white)--I was grateful for the Scott Pilgrim live-action movie so I could finally tell everyone apart. :p

In terms of real-life, though, personally I'd avoid the literary-style romantic drama and just try for someone that would make me happy and make the other person happy as well. I know that removes the potential for teeth-gnashing angst-ridden memories of regret later in life (the type people seem to cherish and relive endlessly) but it makes for better relationships. :p
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2012-09-05 17:49:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Not intentionally.

In reality, I should just try dating the girl who's available and be open with her if I feel like it's not working out or whatever.

It's mostly the stuff that I can't know that holds me back. Like... I don't know that I'd end up hurting her, but the idea of it being a possibility makes me want to avoid the situation entirely.
If you spend your time worrying about what could happen it would probably prevent you from doing anything lol...
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2012-09-05 17:58:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Schutz said: »
I always thought Knives was far more appealing than Ramona.

Then again, in the comic book everyone looked exactly the same (particularly in black-and-white)--I was grateful for the Scott Pilgrim live-action movie so I could finally tell everyone apart. :p

In terms of real-life, though, personally I'd avoid the literary-style romantic drama and just try for someone that would make me happy and make the other person happy as well. I know that removes the potential for teeth-gnashing angst-ridden memories of regret later in life (the type people seem to cherish and relive endlessly) but it makes for better relationships. :p
Go knives!

Edit: anyone see knives and think trigun at first?
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Leonkasai 2012-09-05 18:05:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Ugh. People are so awkward to sprite small. :<
 Alexander.Drokin
By Alexander.Drokin 2012-09-05 18:34:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
Not intentionally.

If you spend your time worrying about what could happen it would probably prevent you from doing anything lol...
I have a tendency to over-think things.

But yeah, I'll just keep making plans with her (or, randomly making last-minute plans like we have so far) and see how stuff goes.

Besides being cute, she's also into stuff like Skyrim, Lord of the Rings, and we have a lot of the same taste in books and movies. Things can't be too bad.

P.S. I don't know what you're talking about. Ramona was way cooler than Knives. (Or maybe it's that I saw her character as more my "type" than Knives.)
By Fyyvoaa 2012-09-05 19:10:17
Link | Quote | Reply

blah :| this new medicine the dr put me on has me feeling so ... meh lol...

going to finally see a doctor about my anger and other mental issues also :| should be interesting.
 Odin.Minefield
Server: Odin
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2012-09-05 19:50:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Cake and chocolate ice-cream, yeeeeeeeeeeeah
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-09-05 19:52:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I have a Jack Daniels pecan pie from Rock Springs Cafe sitting in my fridge back home...

Suddenly I want some pie.
[+]
 Bismarck.Narshee
user: Narshee
By Bismarck.Narshee 2012-09-05 19:53:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
I have a Jack Daniel's pecan pie from Rock Springs Cafe sitting in my fridge back home...

I'm gonna need to know your address and where you hide the spare key. :3
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2012-09-05 19:57:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
Not intentionally.

I have a tendency to over-think things.

But yeah, I'll just keep making plans with her (or, randomly making last-minute plans like we have so far) and see how stuff goes.

Besides being cute, she's also into stuff like Skyrim, Lord of the Rings, and we have a lot of the same taste in books and movies. Things can't be too bad.

P.S. I don't know what you're talking about. Ramona was way cooler than Knives. (Or maybe it's that I saw her character as more my "type" than Knives.)
That's about all you really can do... just keep keeping on lol...

Probably... We all have our own preconceptions of what we like or want... I've learned to ignore that to a point though... sometimes the things we avoid make us miss out on something that could be exactly what we want... just like when we get everything we think we want could be just the opposite... that's why I think it's a good idea to give most thinks a chance at least... to a point lol...
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-09-05 19:57:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Narshee said: »
I have a Jack Daniel's pecan pie from Rock Springs Cafe sitting in my fridge back home...

I will answer your inquiry with the following: in order to achieve pieness, you must answer me this riddle. What walks on four legs in the morning, two legs in the afternoon and three legs at night?
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2012-09-05 19:58:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Catnipthief Rygar said: »
blah :| this new medicine the dr put me on has me feeling so ... meh lol...

going to finally see a doctor about my anger and other mental issues also :| should be interesting.
An internist or a shrink? I've kinda always wanted to go to a shrink to see what they'd say about me...
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2012-09-05 19:58:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I will answer your inquiry with the following: in order to achieve pieness, you must answer me this riddle. What walks on four legs in the morning, two legs in the afternoon and three legs at night?
I know that one!

How much is the answer worth to you, Narshe?
[+]
 Bismarck.Narshee
By Bismarck.Narshee 2012-09-05 19:59:27
Link | Quote | Reply

>_>; I'll share the pie?
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2012-09-05 19:59:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Dameshi said: »

I know that one!

How much is the answer worth to you, Narshe?
Is it worth more than the time it would take to google it? lol...
 Odin.Minefield
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2012-09-05 19:59:39
Link | Quote | Reply

GIVE ME THE PIE OR DIE >:O
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2012-09-05 20:00:09
Link | Quote | Reply

>_>; I'll share the pie?
Deal.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2012-09-05 20:00:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Also, that was some racy stick figure action there Row! lol...
[+]
 Bismarck.Narshee
By Bismarck.Narshee 2012-09-05 20:01:03
Link | Quote | Reply

oh I thought it was Lindsay Lohan
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2012-09-05 20:02:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I always liked the "What gets wetter as it dries?"
 Bismarck.Narshee
By Bismarck.Narshee 2012-09-05 20:09:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Bought these.. they aren't that great :/ Honey nut wins hands down.
[+]
 Cerberus.Valmur
Server: Cerberus
user: Valmur
By Cerberus.Valmur 2012-09-05 20:13:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh voidwatch you so crazy giving me drops I want!

Honey Cheerios onry!
 Odin.Liela
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2012-09-05 20:14:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I sometimes think my pups are SO naughty. They both eat poop, Pixel won't stay out of the trash, Dante leaps onto sensitive spots when we're laying down on a regular basis, Pixel ate a mysterious and suspicious mushroom earlier today, Dante eats worms...

But then I look at dog-shaming.com and I realize I have the best two pups in the whole world. <3 <3 <3 Gosh that site cracks me up though, I laugh at them all! :D
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Alexander.Drokin
By Alexander.Drokin 2012-09-05 21:02:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
if you worry about hurting her it could mean you aren't ready for a serious relationship; does it feel like an excuse you tell yourself or more like having trust issues with yourself/others?

Personally I'd probably be drawn to the girl already dating a guy but that's involuntary moreso I think. I.e. genetics of "the challenge; steal her away and win the competition" or "go for the girl that some guy already has proven she's a catch, better chance of a good mate" etc lol
I don't trust myself, because I'm not 100% sure of what I want. I haven't been for a looong time. But I won't figure out what I want unless I try something, either.

And, sadly, the potential unavailability (I didn't know whether or not she had a boyfriend until today) was part of the initial draw to the other girl. But, I say, "Screw that!" to that. Because 1.) I've had girls do that to me ("Well, I already know you're interested... So I'll see if I can't try for someone harder to get first.") and it just sucks, so I refuse to let myself be like that. And 2.) I've learned from experience that if a girl will leave their guy for you... They'll just as soon leave you for another guy.

Another part is simply age difference. I'm closer in age to the unavailable girl. I see it as meaning she's probably got more life experience.

I can't really say any of it has to do with "type" though... I've dated everything from band geek, to gamer, to artsy, and my son's mom had been a cheerleader.
First Page 2 3 ... 7195 7196 7197 ... 22722 22723 22724