Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 7183 7184 7185 ... 22722 22723 22724
 Ramuh.Sagittario
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2012-09-04 09:10:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Minefield said: »
Ahhhhh, refreshed!

Nothing like having that spell cast on you is there?
 Odin.Minefield
Server: Odin
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2012-09-04 09:24:46
Link | Quote | Reply

It is quite amazing, but nothing compared to apples.
 Asura.Ina
Server: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2012-09-04 09:28:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow, crazy rain out of nowhere... I'm glad I decided to put off going out till tomorrow.
By SSJAV 2012-09-04 09:30:43
Link | Quote | Reply

>.> Won't let me validate my character on Bismarck. :| Anyone know how this works?
 Odin.Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2012-09-04 09:30:55
Link | Quote | Reply

It's been raining non-stop around here since around Friday.

Well, at least up until yesterday evening.
By Fyyvoaa 2012-09-04 09:34:25
Link | Quote | Reply

oh yay careless whispers :| I remember doing this fight on the ll side :| annoying lol.
 Odin.Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2012-09-04 09:37:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok...off I go again to boredom~
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2012-09-04 09:37:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Catnipthief Rygar said: »
oh yay careless whispers :| I remember doing this fight on the ll side :| annoying lol.
Is that the magiteck? I can help with it if you want, just need a tank and healer.
By Fyyvoaa 2012-09-04 09:43:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ina said: »
Catnipthief Rygar said: »
Is that the magiteck? I can help with it if you want, just need a tank and healer.

yeah sure :) i'll give a ask in LS and see what comes up~
 Odin.Liela
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2012-09-04 09:53:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Lucky ducks! I wish it would rain here. Put out some fires, give me an excuse to drink some hot tea or cider or chocolate, sound pretty on the roof, and annoy the heck out of my pups. Plus it smells so good! What's not to love?

Erm, anyhow... I suck at making threads and I suck at asking for stuff. But my niece Addison is in a contest to be a Gerber Generation baby. She's so friggin' adorable! You can vote for her here if you feel like pissing my brother off because he never wants anyone to see his daughter ever and I'm not entirely sure my sister-in-law told him about entering Addy in the contest. ^^

https://apps.facebook.com/gerberps/detail.do?entry_id=39983&vote=true&code=AQAIcd3pHmpgX7R_euN6Xnj4ZZFwTUnpqciUXXI7Tlfv6QClfZl0VM3uLmbwRGOHso-0TAHPQ7QvfR0k-ixfpj4MFxE3ekd1ue1oXv9QcPfseN1Difg-Ho3y2CXmGSQHH_nTJiCup91RoJjgW86dpHQXYhacyoOoTbIvZUhgHxYGa968dQqjZ4ajZ5Z_TbxBHog&_=_

I hope that brings up Addy and not just the contest rules or something. >.> It should be this picture of her:

[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2012-09-04 10:07:43
Link | Quote | Reply

OMG, LEILA!!! ADORABLE!!! =)
[+]
 Bismarck.Faelar
Server: Bismarck
user: Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2012-09-04 10:10:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Politics threads.....

/wrists
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2012-09-04 10:12:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Isn't she so stinkin' cute? Everyone keeps telling my brother she should be a baby model and he gets madder and madder about it, lol. I hope she wins this contest though!
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2012-09-04 10:13:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Faelar said: »
Politics threads.....

/wrists

Religion threads...

/wrists
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2012-09-04 10:15:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Hopefully after November the political threads will cool down. Although no matter who wins I'm sure there will be at least one rage thread about the newly elected president. xD
[+]
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2012-09-04 10:15:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
Bismarck.Faelar said: »
Politics threads.....

/wrists

Religion threads...

/wrists
Both of them, together as one, /evacuateplanet
[+]
 Ramuh.Sagittario
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2012-09-04 10:16:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Fae, I'm struggling to understand something about FFX, how is it only Tidus, Wakka and Rikku can breathe underwater? I can understand Tidus being able to now, but what about the other two?
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2012-09-04 10:19:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Sagittario said: »
Fae, I'm struggling to understand something about FFX, how is it only Tidus, Wakka and Rikku can breathe underwater? I can understand Tidus being able to now, but what about the other two?
It's a fantasy setting so laws of the univierse arn't the same as ours. Tidus and Wakka trained to hold their breath for extreamly long ammounts of time, one of the team mates comments on this if you talk to him early in the game. Rikku likely has a breather of some sort being Al Bhed and all.
[+]
 Ramuh.Sagittario
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2012-09-04 10:20:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Rowland said: »
They are the only ones recruitable to play Blitzball?

That's not an acceptable explanation >_>
 Bismarck.Leneth
By Bismarck.Leneth 2012-09-04 10:21:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Liela said: »
Hopefully after November the political threads will cool down. Although no matter who wins I'm sure there will be at least one rage thread about the newly elected president. xD

Yes she looks really cute and I congratulate you on that, but you know this and your sister-in-law does as well. Why the need for extra-confirmation via a contest? A few will loose despite having cute children.
I will stick with your brother. I wouldn't want my niece to be viewable by public when she reaches that age (also I have no Facebook account to vote with).
 Ramuh.Sagittario
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2012-09-04 10:22:36
Link | Quote | Reply

It's a fantasy setting so laws of the univierse arn't the same as ours. Tidus and Wakka trained to hold their breath for extreamly long ammounts of time, one of the team mates comments on this if you talk to him early in the game. Rikku likely has a breather of some sort being Al Bhed and all.

That's all well and good but it doesn't explain why they are the only three from the cast capable of doing so. They are still human and need to breathe at some point, no amount of magic can stop that unless it's a Harry Potter setting.
By SSJAV 2012-09-04 10:27:19
Link | Quote | Reply

They're using Pyreflies according to some Blitzball players, which greatly helps their lung capacity. Lulu's *** and dress would cause her to sink, Yuna can't summon or attack under water. Khim, well. He's a faildog. But probably hard to attack with a big spear. >.>
 Bismarck.Narshee
user: Narshee
By Bismarck.Narshee 2012-09-04 10:29:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Sagi, its explained very well in X-2.
[+]
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2012-09-04 10:31:07
Link | Quote | Reply

That's all well and good but it doesn't explain why they are the only three from the cast capable of doing so. They are still human and need to breathe at some point, no amount of magic can stop that unless it's a Harry Potter setting.
Like I said it's fantasy, one of the biggest draws for the genre is the rules of the universe can be tweeked by the writers. In this case I guess Tidus and Wakka could increase their lung capasity to beyond real world limits. Kimari, Auron, Lulu and Yuna did not have that training so they wouldn't be able to manage it.

Compared to Rinoa launching her dog as a missle in FF8 it shouldn't seem too far fetched
 Bismarck.Leneth
By Bismarck.Leneth 2012-09-04 10:34:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Auron
[+]
 Ramuh.Sagittario
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2012-09-04 10:38:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Narshee said: »
Sagi, its explained very well in X-2.

No use using a sequel to explain the workings of another game.

Well, it's a shaky explanation at best but I guess it's acceptable, just.

Okay! Next question...

When a life ends it must be 'sent' to the farplane to leave Spira and be at peace or they become an 'unsent'. If I remember correctly there are several instances where we are told that if a sending is not performed the unsent then turn into fiends right? I understand this is the reasoning behind the fiends encountered in the game :o
 Ramuh.Sagittario
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2012-09-04 10:38:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Leneth said: »
Auron

Exactly. That's why I see it as a very shaky explanation.
 Bismarck.Faelar
user: Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2012-09-04 10:38:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Man, I want to replay FFX now.

This reminded me of how much I love this game.

The Ronso are probably my favorite race in the FF series, a tribe governed by strength and honor.
[+]
 Bismarck.Narshee
user: Narshee
By Bismarck.Narshee 2012-09-04 10:39:10
Link | Quote | Reply

GODDAMNIT SAGI PLAY IT YOU ASSTARD >:O

._.;

Also: cat lols!
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 7183 7184 7185 ... 22722 22723 22724