Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 7163 7164 7165 ... 22724 22725 22726
 Bismarck.Narshee
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Narshee
By Bismarck.Narshee 2012-09-02 12:30:10
Link | Quote | Reply

He has your info but not vice versa? D: he's mean! and lol yeah! him logging back in on pup would make him cry >.>
 Ramuh.Sagittario
Server: Ramuh
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2012-09-02 12:33:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Narshee said: »
He has your info but not vice versa? D: he's mean! and lol yeah! him logging back in on pup would make him cry >.>

Bismarck.Mochie
user: katers0x
By Bismarck.Mochie 2012-09-02 12:37:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I would ask for it and make up some *** excuse as to why I needed his login.. but then again he's almost always home and would just log on himself.

So.

D:
 Bismarck.Narshee
By Bismarck.Narshee 2012-09-02 13:48:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I hate allergies D: my head feels pressurized?
 Odin.Eikechi
Server: Odin
user: Eike
By Odin.Eikechi 2012-09-02 13:49:08
Link | Quote | Reply

my head feels pressurized?

Well, does it? :P That sucks man >_< /comfort
 Shiva.Shaidalyn
Server: Shiva
user: Shaidalyn
By Shiva.Shaidalyn 2012-09-02 13:49:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I have found the perfect meme combination for my life out in the civilian world...

._.
[+]
 Bismarck.Narshee
By Bismarck.Narshee 2012-09-02 13:49:53
Link | Quote | Reply

It does! D: I just wasn't sure if that was a proper term. :p
[+]
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2012-09-02 13:51:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Shaidalyn said: »
I have found the perfect meme combination for my life out in the civilian world...

._.

I think that's a lot of us, and it's not just those who are in service, or those who are veterans like myself lol
 Bismarck.Narshee
By Bismarck.Narshee 2012-09-02 13:54:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I always practice conversations in my head when it comes to someone I like but when I actually talk to them I forget everything and look stupid(er) -.- I also do this nervous fake laugh that I slap myself for when I'm alone
[+]
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2012-09-02 13:55:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I always practice conversations in my head when it comes to someone I like but when I actually talk to them I forget everything and look stupid(er) -.- I also do this nervous fake laugh that I slap myself for when I'm alone

omg you too? >_<
 Asura.Ina
Server: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2012-09-02 13:58:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Eikechi said: »

omg you too? >_<
Is this not one of those things that is normal but nobody talks about?
[+]
 Shiva.Shaidalyn
By Shiva.Shaidalyn 2012-09-02 13:58:47
Link | Quote | Reply

At least you can approach them.
I honestly have -never- approached a girl with intent to further anything.
So. Pathetic.
And I'm 25. Wtf ._.
 Bismarck.Narshee
By Bismarck.Narshee 2012-09-02 13:58:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes :( I also have issues with looking people in their eyes.. I do it when I start talking but then I freak out and look elsewhere. I have a suspicion people think I have a mental disability or something lol
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2012-09-02 14:00:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ina said: »
Odin.Eikechi said: »

omg you too? >_<
Is this not one of those things that is normal but nobody talks about?

It just might be, idk.
 Bismarck.Narshee
By Bismarck.Narshee 2012-09-02 14:01:58
Link | Quote | Reply

So. Pathetic.
And I'm 25. Wtf ._.
I've had girls come up to me and start conversations before but never guys. I think fairies have some sort of code system to work out if they're interested.. I just never got that memo.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2012-09-02 14:05:14
Link | Quote | Reply

So. Pathetic.
And I'm 25. Wtf ._.
I'm 27 and haven't ever approached a girl, either.. I'm even married and have a son. I basically spent my whole life waiting for the girl to say something to me, or make the first move... Probably why I've had so few relationships.

There was never anyone to give me 'that talk' when you find that first girl you like, no one to push me into getting over my fear and talking to her... So I just never did.

To further compound the problem, I am -extremely- shy, regardless of sex. To the point I'd rather just walk out of the store if I can't find what I'm looking for, rather than ask.
[+]
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2012-09-02 14:05:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes :( I also have issues with looking people in their eyes.. I do it when I start talking but then I freak out and look elsewhere. I have a suspicion people think I have a mental disability or something lol
I can't do the eye look either unless I'm forcing myself to... normally I move between looking at their noes mouth ears and hair.
[+]
 Bismarck.Narshee
By Bismarck.Narshee 2012-09-02 14:06:42
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Shiva.Shaidalyn
By Shiva.Shaidalyn 2012-09-02 14:06:57
Link | Quote | Reply

lmao. My only relationships have been through happenstance. Both went "well" for a while but meh. Now I have been out of the whole scene for nearly six years and out of civilian life entirely for two years apart a few bar hops during AIT (doesn't count, I literally spent every minute slamming shots of 151 to forget everything. Bad time.) and a bar visit on leave before I came here.

Yay for figuring out how to do things in a month...
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2012-09-02 14:08:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ina said: »
I can't do the eye look either unless I'm forcing myself to... normally I move between looking at their noes mouth ears and hair.
I have this problem as well.. Looking someone in the eye just feels awkward. I have to force myself to look the interviewer person in the eye for a job... In the back of my mind, I always think I'm coming across as intimidating or psycho looking.. I probably am too.
[+]
 Bismarck.Narshee
By Bismarck.Narshee 2012-09-02 14:09:55
Link | Quote | Reply

oh god, this woman i used to work for had an eye that looked off to the left.. and I had to stare at her eyebrows and try not to look at the eye x.x was horrible
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-09-02 14:14:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I do that too, but I generally try to avoid the face as well. So I'll look down, but I'm afraid that she sees me doing this and assume I'm looking at her breasts instead.
[+]
 Alexander.Drokin
Server: Alexander
user: drokin
By Alexander.Drokin 2012-09-02 14:18:00
Link | Quote | Reply

You guys make me feel like king of the nerds or something.

I still love you all, though!
[+]
 Shiva.Shaidalyn
By Shiva.Shaidalyn 2012-09-02 14:22:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
I do that too, but I generally try to avoid the face as well. So I'll look down, but I'm afraid that she sees me doing this and assume I'm looking at her breasts instead.

To be fair I found it terribly natural to keep my head canted at a 45° angle forwards. I have discovered countless amounts of cash ranging from change up to a $20 bill. I have avoided terrible traps such as unmarked wet cement/paint, cracks, and other hazards.
And I have gotten many wonderful views (though many not so much...)

:P
[+]
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2012-09-02 14:24:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »

To be fair I found it terribly natural to keep my head canted at a 45° angle forwards. I have discovered countless amounts of cash ranging from change up to a $20 bill. I have avoided terrible traps such as unmarked wet cement/paint, cracks, and other hazards.
And I have gotten many wonderful views (though many not so much...)

:P
I don't understand how people can not look down when they are walking. I knew someone who stepped on a bird once, like wtf how do you not notice a bird.
[+]
 Bismarck.Narshee
By Bismarck.Narshee 2012-09-02 14:27:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Drokin said: »
You guys make me feel like king of the nerds or something.

I still love you all, though!
I love you but I'm not in love with you. Sorry to break your heart Droski.
[+]
 Alexander.Drokin
Server: Alexander
user: drokin
By Alexander.Drokin 2012-09-02 14:28:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I look all over the place when I walk. When I'm in stores, I probably look like I'm trying to steal something.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2012-09-02 14:29:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I used to look down while walking.. Then wife got hit by a car while we were walking from the store to the laundromat (they were right next door too <_<) and for awhile I was paranoid about walking, so I kept my head up and looked around, like constantly my head was on a swivel. Over the next few months it just became the 'normal' thing to do.

For the record I'm still paranoid, but not as much. Any unexpected sound though, and my heart jumps as I try to locate the source as quickly as possible.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-09-02 14:31:33
Link | Quote | Reply

There should be a class called Flirting 101 or something. I can't tell the bloody difference. That and apparently I get "looks", but I have no idea what those are. It might also just be my friend trying to boost my self esteem. I don't rightly know for certain. But yeah. I am completely clueless when it comes to matters of the heart.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 7163 7164 7165 ... 22724 22725 22726