Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 2372 2373 2374 ... 22715 22716 22717
 Shiva.Spathaian
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2011-09-26 15:52:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Sehachan said: »
Depends what kind of secrets they are. If you don't tell her you were molested as a child, that's fine, if you don't tell her you turn into a drag queen every saturday night, that's a problem.
Started out somewhat depressed, then quickly began laughing until my sides hurt. XP
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Yomisha
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2011-09-26 16:00:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Raenryong said: »
Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
When your in a relationship with someone, only a couple months in, are you supposed to tell them every one of your deepest darkest secrets just because they want to know? Personally I keep some things to myself especially that early on. Recently I've experienced girls getting upset because you don't share everything about your life straight up. Am I supposed to be doing that?

If it doesn't/won't have any kind of significant impact on them, it's none of their business unless you feel the need to share.
What about when they half *** share these "deep dark secrets", but shut down when you ask a question?

HEY GUESS WHAT!?

... Oh, nevermind. :D
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2011-09-26 16:05:35
Link | Quote | Reply

When your in a relationship with someone, only a couple months in, are you supposed to tell them every one of your deepest darkest secrets just because they want to know? Personally I keep some things to myself especially that early on. Recently I've experienced girls getting upset because you don't share everything about your life straight up. Am I supposed to be doing that?

Errr...The first couple of months of a relationship are usually the fun, exciting "honeymoon" period. I don't ask, and I don't expect to tell someone about baggage in the first couple of months. Boo-hooing from both sides kind of makes the relationship lose its luster that early on.
 Cerberus.Savannah
Server: Cerberus
user: Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2011-09-26 16:06:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »

Errr...The first couple of months of a relationship are usually the fun, exciting "honeymoon" period. I don't ask, and I don't expect to tell someone about baggage in the first couple of months. Boo-hooing from both sides kind of makes the relationship lose its luster that early on.

Unless you are in a car for 10 hours at a time and need stuff to talk about >.> *cough*
[+]
 Ramuh.Krizz
Server: Ramuh
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2011-09-26 16:07:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »

I'd rather it lose its luster early on than it be a lie. I want to know how things are going to really be. Not that fake pretending to be something you aren't or trying to hide your flaws.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Hades.Cheyne
Server: Hades
user: Cheyne
By Hades.Cheyne 2011-09-26 16:15:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Every other weekend I dress up with my Optimus Prime Helmet, speedo and go out to the clubs and party.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2011-09-26 16:16:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Savannah said: »
Unless you are in a car for 10 hours at a time and need stuff to talk about >.> *cough*

Ramuh.Krizz said: »
I'd rather it lose its luster early on than it be a lie. I want to know how things are going to really be. Not that fake pretending to be something you aren't or trying to hide your flaws.

Okay this makes sense.

Still, if someone starts whining about the deep emotional scars they harbor because a kid in the second grade launched a snot rocket at them during color time...I'm going to laugh.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-09-26 16:17:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Hades.Cheyne said: »
Every other weekend I dress up with my Optimus Prime Helmet, speedo and go out to the clubs and party.
That's the kind of thing you should tell.
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2011-09-26 16:18:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Rowland said: »
Unless your deep dark secret is you have herpes.

Or even worse...
[+]
 Cerberus.Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2011-09-26 16:19:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Poor Cheyne...he's going to be stuck glomping Eli when I leave...does she even log in anymore? idunno o.o
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2011-09-26 16:20:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I personally wouldn't tell them anything, or better yet throw out some overt lies. no one really wants to know that stuff striaght away. silence will only make her think you're a real deep/brooding kind of guy, & a sense of mystery will only make her all the more interested
 Hades.Cheyne
By Hades.Cheyne 2011-09-26 16:21:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Poor Cheyne...he's going to be stuck glomping Eli when I leave...does she even log in anymore? idunno o.o

I will cross server glomp, not a huge deal.
 Cerberus.Savannah
By Cerberus.Savannah 2011-09-26 16:22:27
Link | Quote | Reply

I will cross server glomp, not a huge deal.

Good luck with that!! *disappears without a trace*
 Fenrir.Niniann
Server: Fenrir
user: Ninian
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-09-26 16:34:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Sex on the first date?

Thoughts?

I've done it.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-09-26 16:35:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Sex on the first date?

Thoughts?
Uh, if you're serious about it probably not.
I know it sounds like a paradox, but that's what "adventures" are. If you're trying to build a relationship it could be better to go step by step.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2011-09-26 16:35:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Sex on the first date?

Thoughts?

Nope!

EDIT: Or basically what Seha said.
[+]
 Fenrir.Niniann
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-09-26 16:37:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Sehachan said: »
Uh, if you're serious about it probably not.
I know it sounds like a paradox, but that's what "adventures" are. If you're trying to build a relationship it could be better to go step by step.

It doesn't actually matter. Sex and a relationship are two completely different things. But if you want to go old school I'm not going to stop you.
 Ramuh.Urial
Server: Ramuh
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-09-26 16:38:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Niniann said: »
Sex on the first date?

Thoughts?

I've done it.

This.

But I'll admit usually I don't take dating girls like that seriously. They were just simply hook ups.
[+]
 Fenrir.Niniann
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-09-26 16:39:40
Link | Quote | Reply

My most serious relationships to date were based off having sex on the first date, so you tell me.
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2011-09-26 16:39:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Sex on the first date? Thoughts?

Mr. Tupac Shakur said it best,

"I hate to sound sleazy, but tease me! I don't want it if it's that easy"
[+]
 Odin.Liela
Server: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2011-09-26 16:41:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Deep dark secrets? After a couple months? Depends on how serious the secrets are and how serious the relationship is. Some people take a 'couple months' to be puppy love and some people take it to be practically engaged. If your girl is clingy or wants you to put a ring on it, she might be more likely to get upset over personal secrets.

Sex on a first date? Not for me. I'd still not know someone very well after one date, so it would feel kinda like having sex with an almost-stranger. Creepy. But for people who aren't as shy/closed-off/naturally nervous as I am might be fine with it. Their choice, no worries.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2011-09-26 16:42:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I was confused by your new avatar.
 Hades.Cheyne
By Hades.Cheyne 2011-09-26 16:42:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Sex on the first date?

Thoughts?

I've done it.

Hey Nini wanna go out sometime? :B

Hurr durr.

I've never been on a date before though seriously.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2011-09-26 16:44:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Being comfortable enough with someone to have sex on the first date could mean that the person is either a really good match for you and connected with you well, or something far less favorable. Shouldn't be too hard to tell which either, unless you're horribad at reading people.

Then again, I generally don't date someone unless I've felt them out first and know they're somewhat close to someone I'd like to be with, so mileage may vary.
First Page 2 3 ... 2372 2373 2374 ... 22715 22716 22717