Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 22364 22365 22366 ... 22571 22572 22573
 Ragnarok.Ghishlain
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Ghishlain
By Ragnarok.Ghishlain 2023-02-06 16:08:39
Link | Quote | Reply

When did we become P&R again? @.@
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Draylo 2023-02-06 16:57:35
Link | Quote | Reply

4 days to hogwarts, hope is good
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2023-02-06 17:06:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Tomorrow for me. Reviews are looking good.
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-02-06 17:07:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Draylo said: »

Already has 85/100 or 4/5 across the board from like every company
Administrator
By Rooks 2023-02-06 18:28:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Ghishlain said: »
When did we become P&R again? @.@
We didn't, and some people aren't gonna be in RT anymore. I don't really like topicbanning from RT given its... longevity, but some people have a pattern of this and I am sick of it.

Fair warning: bitching to me about this gets you nuked for real; everyone who's catching suspensions and bans, you are adults, you know damn well what line(s) you crossed.

I'm going through and nuking the offending posts but it might take a minute.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-02-06 18:34:08
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
Administrator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Rooks
By Idiot Boy 2023-02-06 18:34:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Also, I was skeptical, but Hogwarts: Legacy looks great:
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2023-02-06 18:47:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »

Already has 85/100 or 4/5 across the board from like every company

I'm not sold on it yet, but the gameplay looks much better than I was expecting for a Harry Potter game. Being able to levitate surrounding objects and smack your enemies in the face with them is a nice touch.
By Viciouss 2023-02-06 19:15:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not particularly interested, but I will watch some YT videos. Whenever Harry Potter comes up, I always wonder if JK Rowling regrets naming her series after the main character. Obviously, she is one of the few authors in her genre silly enough to do this, and I wonder if she would go back and change the name if she could.

Funny enough, she has tried to go back and change characters post-publication and gotten roasted for it. But they have tried to rebrand the series a few times without success. It's going to be called Harry Potter forever, even if the medium has nothing to do with him.
By Draylo 2023-02-06 19:18:00
Link | Quote | Reply

RE4 looking good too, although I'm kinda meh they kept it so action oriented still but I guess it couldn't be helped. I also haven't seen more than the clips of the beginning so hopefully its more horror than the original. The rain looked really meh though, maybe thats something they will fix later.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-02-06 19:41:45
Link | Quote | Reply

That Ai tv show managed to get banned on twitch.

It's impressive how much of a cesspool humanity is that it always gets AI to be racists as *** in mere days lol (Or I guess transphobic in this case?)

Sounds like they turned off the logic settings to see what would happen... like dumbfucks, and the obvious happened?
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2023-02-06 20:08:06
Link | Quote | Reply

That Ai tv show managed to get banned on twitch.

It's impressive how much of a cesspool humanity is that it always gets AI to be racists as *** in mere days lol (Or I guess transphobic in this case?)

Sounds like they turned off the logic settings to see what would happen... like dumbfucks, and the obvious happened?

This might not be the best course of conversation given Rooks' recent crackdown, so I will tread lightly here.

I don't think the creators got the AI to be anything. It's just AI. From what I read, they switched the program because the version of chat AI that they were using broke, so they had to use an older version. Getting banned because of bad RNG seems like a bit of an overreaction.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-02-06 20:11:59
Link | Quote | Reply

It's a bit of that to. Overreaction.

They are just words, no matter what the words were. They don't mean anything (literally) to the AI.

Um it did say some ***that ain't cool in the last decade though. Those phrases aren't rng. Now I want to see how chat reacted.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2023-02-06 20:21:47
Link | Quote | Reply

It's a bit of that to. Overreaction.

They are just words, no matter what the words were. They don't mean anything (literally) to the AI.

Um it did say some ***that ain't cool in the last decade though. Those phrases aren't rng.

Not pure RNG because of how it works, but RNG nonetheless. It's worth noting that in the hours that I spent listening to it that there were things being said that would make the same offended parties cheer, so I highly doubt that there was any agenda there.

On a side note, midday on Friday during the stream the creators were on a Discord call and you could hear the conversation (not sure how they screwed that one up, but whatever). It was just tech stuff being discussed, but you could tell the project is/was a work in progress. Given their conversation and the fact that they managed to hot mic a Discord call into an AI stream, I'm not surprised that imperfections would pop up.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-02-06 20:25:54
Link | Quote | Reply

"*** one sheep"

Unlikely it was on purpose, whatever pool it drew data from is a cesspool, because the whole of the internet is a cesspool. Allowing anything to scrub the internet for content is going to result the same way.

Engagement is engagement. Rage bait and reactions et all.

(it's also why any real AI is going to extinct humans after seeing the ***we do)
By Viciouss 2023-02-06 20:28:05
Link | Quote | Reply

EA just announced they were adding fast travel to the next Star Wars Jedi game. No ***, was that so hard?
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2023-02-06 20:33:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
EA just announced they were adding fast travel to the next Star Wars Jedi game. No ***, was that so hard?

Fast travel DLC, only $14.99!
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2023-02-06 21:09:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Viciouss said: »

Fast travel DLC, only $14.99!
They'd give it a cool name at least. "Warp Speed DLC! Tell Chewie to 'punch it' for only $14.99!"
 Ragnarok.Ghishlain
user: Ghishlain
By Ragnarok.Ghishlain 2023-02-06 21:31:52
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By Thunderjet 2023-02-06 23:56:49
Link | Quote | Reply

RE4 looking good too, although I'm kinda meh they kept it so action oriented still but I guess it couldn't be helped. I also haven't seen more than the clips of the beginning so hopefully its more horror than the original. The rain looked really meh though, maybe thats something they will fix later.
Its not too bad like 5 and 6 4 is still RE
By Pantafernando 2023-02-07 01:48:31
Link | Quote | Reply

You know youre reading something old when you see this type of text:

Quote:
Most new browsers – Netscape Navigator or Communicator 4.0 (and higher) and Microsoft Internet Explorer (Windows 95 version 3.0.3 and higher)
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2023-02-07 01:56:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Man, holy ***. Did Darkness Descends at 75, and I forgot about how Aquila and Haudrale can absorb damage types after speaking in /say.

Nearly lost. It really came down to the wire. I killed Haudrale first, and then Aquila. When I killed Aquila all my Trusts were long gone, and I had 124 HP left lol. Man, phew.

The old FFXIclopedia has a testimonial that someone on Bard 75 beat the next WoTG fight where you fight Larzos, Portia, Ragelise, and yourself. I'm not so sure about that, though. Hmm. Guess I'll see what happens.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2023-02-07 02:25:46
Link | Quote | Reply

That is piece of cake.

The real challenge is defeating me, what you cant do at lv75.

Come once you have lv199, or you wont pass not even my first phase.
By Pantafernando 2023-02-07 02:25:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Mwahaha
By Thunderjet 2023-02-07 02:30:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 22364 22365 22366 ... 22571 22572 22573