Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 22274 22275 22276 ... 22553 22554 22555
By Draylo 2022-09-22 02:23:50
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2022-09-22 05:10:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Jessikah said: »
Asura.Vyre said: »
I know it's practically an effortless achievement these days, but I got a Maat's Cap today. :o
It'd be pretty neat if they made a new Maat's Cap quest for the current state of the game. No Trusts, no multi-boxes, no subjob. Just level 119 Maat beating the snot out of you.

He's still no subjob. It's just if you have the Rhapsody in Amber, you can gangbang him with Trusts.

Which I didn't do. The current state of TP vs. WS damage is so ridiculous that most of the fights ended in a single WS. I did'em all at level 70 to try and give them a modicum of challenge.

All in all, the hardest Maat fight for me was Samurai because I did it without Meikyo (and also forgot that Konzen-ittai is a thing). Also almost died on BST, cause I just yolo'd with the HQ level 55 sheep pet or whatever.

I started with RDM Maat, but I've done that one before, so it wasn't that hard for me. BLM's was a complete joke.

Doing all of the genkais at 70, just for kicks. This morning I did Scholar's, and wow, I did not think it through at all. I lost twice. Third time's the charm, though. That bloody book that's made of the other Scholars' souls hits like a runaway ice cream van. Never have I been so vexed by something with almost no HP. Up next is probably Dancer. Then COR/PUP/RUN/GEO.
[+]
 Valefor.Esdain
Server: Valefor
user: esdain
By Valefor.Esdain 2022-09-22 10:54:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Draylo said: »

The only two things I can think of are from Suicide Squad Abridged where King Shark just says "I am a shark." like he has Groot's problem.

Also, that demonic song about Baby sharks... doo doo doo doo doo doo.
By Wordspoken 2022-09-22 11:51:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Doing all of the genkais at 70, just for kicks.
This is my approach as well. I have five jobs to go if I bother to reactivate my account.
By Thunderjet 2022-09-22 12:20:43
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder

blizzard actually hired the guy that Did Advertised Private server patches with amazing cinematics lol, looks *** amazing
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-09-22 16:17:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Shits always flying under the radar. Rob Zombie made a new Munsters movie
 Valefor.Esdain
By Valefor.Esdain 2022-09-22 17:05:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Rob cast his wife in it. Shocked!
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-09-22 19:08:52
Link | Quote | Reply

House of the Dragon jumps forward farther and farther every time.

6 months, 3 years, now what 5+ years?
By Viciouss 2022-09-22 19:14:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Good, get rid of the kid. Increases watchability when there are no children running around.
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
Server: Ragnarok
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-09-22 20:21:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I caught a couple pictures...

Sokka (the grey one) is very aggressive, though not in a bad way. He doesn't just clean himself, he aggressively cleans himself. He doesn't just play, he goes all-out.

(Socks aggressively hugging a chair leg because he knows his toy is somewhere and thought it might be on the other side of the leg)

Oscar (the orange one) is very dramatic. When he's tired, he shambles around like a zombie.

(Oscar approaching us after we walked in the door this evening, clearly only seconds after waking up from a nap, barely able to open his eyes)
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2022-09-23 03:53:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Hella sick. Caught whatever my GF's fam had. Maybe mentioned it already. Past 3 nights have been fever and delirious dreams bordering on insanity.

Did my first campaign battle on my Maat's Cap character. Was in Sauromugue S while killing Lutenists for glue. Managed to steer the Crocodile Mercs leader NPC into fighting/tanking for me. Slowly but surely we took out every Plenilune Ronin or whatever that legion is called.

I've always really enjoyed the lore surrounding the Mithra in FFXI. It's much richer imho than the lore surrounding the Miqote in XIV. And I say that as someone who loves XIV just fine.

Anyway, I had fun imagining, while coughing up a storm, this legion of Mithras I fought with. They all have Scorpion helmets/gloves. Just imagining them all going on the hunt for giant scorpions to make their armor out of before coming on over to Mindartia. Bad ***, every single one.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-09-23 07:42:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyway, I had fun imagining, while coughing up a storm, this legion of Mithras I fought with. They all have Scorpion helmets/gloves. Just imagining them all going on the hunt for giant scorpions to make their armor out of before coming on over to Mindartia. Bad ***, every single one.
I remember reading some goofy thing once about how cats once that some scientists figured out that they hunt anything they think they can take on, and virtually the only limitation is size. So while most catgirl characters are shown obsessing over mice, the reality would be that with their human size and opposable thumbs they would probably get a kick out of hunting almost anything.

Not only would Mithra absolutely 100% hunt giant scorpions, they'd be doing it for the thrills.

I hope you feel better soon, Vyre!
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2022-09-23 09:04:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I've always really enjoyed the lore surrounding the Mithra in FFXI. It's much richer imho than the lore surrounding the Miqote in XIV. And I say that as someone who loves XIV just fine.
Miqote lore is there but you have to look for it in sidequests.

A fair bit of seeker lore was cut from the ARR MSQ in forgotten springs when they shortened it.
[+]
By Thunderjet 2022-09-23 09:07:24
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-09-23 17:49:56
Link | Quote | Reply

lol awe ***, NONE of the theaters near me are showing clerks 3, I totally forgot it came out (last week ffs!) still no showings.

"select theaters" ... only 6 in the whole state.
 Fenrir.Richybear
Server: Fenrir
user: Richybear
By Fenrir.Richybear 2022-09-23 19:33:17
Link | Quote | Reply

New pupperoni (inb4 I fail at linking properly)

[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-09-23 19:44:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Richybear said: »
fixed pix

[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2022-09-23 20:06:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
Shits always flying under the radar. Rob Zombie made a new Munsters movie
I like Rob Zombie. I like the Munsters. But this....

I want that two-and-a-half minutes of my life back.
[+]
 Fenrir.Richybear
Server: Fenrir
user: Richybear
By Fenrir.Richybear 2022-09-23 22:08:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks Eiryl :)

In preview they didn't load properly, but I was like "Maybe they just don't in Preview!" *post*
"ahhh crap"
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2022-09-24 01:25:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Miqote lore is there but you have to look for it in sidequests.

A fair bit of seeker lore was cut from the ARR MSQ in forgotten springs when they shortened it.

So it goes with a lot of the lore in XIV. Right off the top of my head I know that Seekers:

Have the whole Lion pride thing going, where the Nunh is the mating male and tribe leader. The ladies of the tribe mate with them exclusively until a new chief comes around. Inevitably meaning, even with sending ladies out to join other tribes, that some Nunhs will bone their nieces in Seeker culture.

Keepers:
Got a whole nuclear family unit thing going where the moms are in charge. They had larger bust size model in 1.0 than Seekers.

There's more to both of them, but I can't be assed to look it up right now. And just comparing it to what I know about Mithras off the top of my head:

The ones in Quon/Mindartia/Kazham are all mercs/descendants of mercs from their homeland.
The girls do almost all the stuff because male mithras barely exist, and have to be rationed for breeding purposes.
A Chieftainess leads their matriarchy in Gha Nhaboh, but the Chieftainess in Windurst has autonomy over the Mithra here.
 Asura.Aburaage
By Asura.Aburaage 2022-09-24 02:40:26
Link | Quote | Reply

ah kenshin reboot
[+]
 Valefor.Esdain
By Valefor.Esdain 2022-09-24 02:44:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Inevitably meaning, even with sending ladies out to join other tribes, that some Nunhs will bone their nieces in Seeker culture.

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!
[+]
By Thunderjet 2022-09-24 04:44:07
Link | Quote | Reply

very nice i like! already pre pruchased hehehe
By Pantafernando 2022-09-24 13:09:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Yay for the home office stuff, next week i will simply ran away from home and do hotel-office, cause i really need some pace change.

Im going to my old university camp, to live for 2 weeks the student enviroment.

Maybe meeting some student chick??? Nah, at my age i feel almost wrong doing that
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2022-09-24 16:17:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Esdain said: »
Inevitably meaning, even with sending ladies out to join other tribes, that some Nunhs will bone their nieces in Seeker culture.

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

Lmfao!
[+]
By Pantafernando 2022-09-24 19:12:51
Link | Quote | Reply

OMFG...

By some mental insight and pure chance I decided to save Xenoblade 2 after 11h of play...

One hour later, the game suddenly crashes and that hour is lost... but at least the previous 11h no...

Im not sure I would be able to repeat 11h of boring quests done...
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-09-24 20:42:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Clerks III is that dope ***. Zero movie previews. Interview before, and behind the scenes after. Amazing. 11/10

Favorite movie of 22 by far, even better than NOPE, The Batman and Bulletrain
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-09-24 20:59:23
Link | Quote | Reply

The trailer for Clerks III made me really not want to see it, but I've heard absolutely nothing except glowing reviews of it so far. The first Ant Man movie was like that, where I almost didn't see it because all of the marketing I saw for it made it look awful. But after hearing positive reviews of it I went to see it for myself and it became one of my favourite Marvel movies.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-09-24 21:00:55
Link | Quote | Reply

It's so incredible (if you like Clerks)

They just nail everything.
By Jetackuu 2022-09-24 21:30:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Does the man still miss his donkey?
First Page 2 3 ... 22274 22275 22276 ... 22553 22554 22555