Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 22267 22268 22269 ... 22638 22639 22640
By Viciouss 2022-09-03 14:36:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
[+]
 Cerberus.Immortalmoon
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
By Cerberus.Immortalmoon 2022-09-03 22:08:45
Link | Quote | Reply

darkvision thank you :) I enjoyed the party! cerberus server!
By Thunderjet 2022-09-03 23:30:37
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder

Hell yea 60 fresh
By Pantafernando 2022-09-04 02:36:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, I gave XB2 a vote of confidence, spent like 2h watching videos explaining how to combat efficiently. While at firs sounds like promising, i think quickly will become repetitive: auto-attack stuttering for fast Art recharge > cancel + Art x3 > Special > repeat. Literally is just that, at least at this first moment.

But I feel like the mobs lv are kinda weird. It doesnt seems consistent some stats with its lv. Sometimes its way easier to beat a lv9 than a lv7. Or some lv10 seems incredible hard to beat despite being around the party lv.

My first thought was deeming XB2 unworthy to spent extra time grinding, after learning a bit about combat I feel like it was worth at least some investment, after applying the new knowledge i feel i will quickly become bored of it, lets see today when I find my third party member and can spam some trust grinding, then i can speed up development.

What I like is how wide is the mob lv range in the first open area in game. I loved XB1 having so many challenge right at start (like lv30, lv70 camps when your party is just starting) because it gives you a goal to strive for. But XB1 had gear drops that was the right incentive to farm. I still not convinced about XB2 mob drops are anything interesting, we will see.
By Pantafernando 2022-09-04 04:17:13
Link | Quote | Reply

um... After playing for so long Age of Mythology, i feel that my vision worsened too quickly. Now things starts to get blurry like from 10cm- of distance.

I already had a glasses I bought couple of years ago, but i never use it before because it was making my eyes more tired than without. But now, the difference with and without is too noticeable.

Honestly Im not dealing well with this situation. Aside correcting my current hypermetropia, i really need to slow down how fast my vision is degradating.
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-09-04 08:35:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh wait what, beavis and butthead have been putting out weekly episodes. didn't even realize.

I thought it was just the 3(6) but nope. Now there's 6(12)
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
Server: Ragnarok
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-09-04 10:58:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
Oh wait what, beavis and butthead have been putting out weekly episodes. didn't even realize.

I thought it was just the 3(6) but nope. Now there's 6(12)
And just from random clips I've seen, Judge hasn't lost a beat. Beavis & Butt-Head transitioned surprisingly well into the '20s.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-09-04 11:28:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Beavis and Butthead don't blend into the 20's

The world blended into Beavis and Butthead
[+]
 Valefor.Esdain
Server: Valefor
user: esdain
By Valefor.Esdain 2022-09-04 12:56:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I am frackin' throttled by how many awards Sam Elliott hasn't won. If this guy doesn't get a life time achievement award this year, we frackin' riot. It's fracking Sam Elliott, dude. I mean... did I stutter?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_awards_and_nominations_received_by_Sam_Elliott

You can just hear his voice when you see his face. I think that means something.
[+]
 Valefor.Esdain
By Valefor.Esdain 2022-09-04 13:03:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Jessikah said: »

This is peak 1998. I'm pirating Beavis and Butthead.

I can't give a heart icon to you, Eiryl and Jess, but know that it was intended with my [+]

"The current situation or set of conditions is ideal for the prospects of some activity or endeavor. All of the pieces just fell into place for the project"
 Valefor.Esdain
By Valefor.Esdain 2022-09-04 13:26:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Does anyone here use Cameo? Curious because I wanted Sam Elliott to talk when I cracked my money whip, but he ain't even there.
 Valefor.Esdain
By Valefor.Esdain 2022-09-04 13:26:42
Link | Quote | Reply

lol quadruple post. Why am I talking to myself????
 Bahamut.Negan
Server: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2022-09-04 13:44:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Esdain said: »
lol quadruple post. Why am I talking to myself????
Hey at least the voice in your head is Sam Elliot!
 Valefor.Esdain
By Valefor.Esdain 2022-09-04 13:47:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I have never seen this video before now once. It makes my panties wet for real real. Do with that what you will, boomers.

Edit: no panties wet. Sadly I can't link the video. Just use your imagination. Something something Shrek with socks in the desert.
 Valefor.Esdain
By Valefor.Esdain 2022-09-04 13:56:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Edit: stupid internet won't let me link a video.

Heck.
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2022-09-04 14:54:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Esdain said: »
I am frackin' throttled by how many awards Sam Elliott hasn't won. If this guy doesn't get a life time achievement award this year, we frackin' riot. It's fracking Sam Elliott, dude. I mean... did I stutter?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_awards_and_nominations_received_by_Sam_Elliott

You can just hear his voice when you see his face. I think that means something.

Let me first say I *** love Sam Elliot, he's built himself an amazing career and will be remembered for quite a while because of those smart choices. But if we're honest the dude is definitely a limited range actor, just not one who's revealed those limits due to the aforementioned smart choices in roles/projects he's done.

Deserving of some sort of lifetime achievement? Completely without doubt, and I hope he gets it while still with us, not posthumously. Shoulda gotten an Oscar? Nah. Not all of us get to be the solo violinist....but every damn person in the section has the talent to be. And that's what Sam Elliot has always been in my book- the guaranteed performer who brings it in any ensemble cast.
 Bahamut.Negan
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2022-09-04 15:13:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Celebrindal said: »
Let me first say I *** love Sam Elliot
There's just one thing, Dude.
Do ya have to use so many cuss words?
[+]
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2022-09-04 15:28:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Negan said: »

[+]
By Pantafernando 2022-09-04 15:38:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Obviously i know nothing about actors, but I wonder why my mind linked the name sam elliot with Lord of the Rings Frodo's actor?
By mhomho 2022-09-04 18:43:02
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Asura.Carrotchan
Leonardo da Clippi
By Asura.Carrotchan 2022-09-05 00:01:55
Link | Quote | Reply

saw premier of clerks 3, had Q&A and the director guy seems like a nice dude and really couldn't afford any marketing for it, i didn't even know a 3rd movie was coming out until Ryan bought tickets for it since he loves it, so just a PSA to any clerks fan incase they wanna try and find somewhere that'll be showing it!
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-09-05 08:54:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I posted the trailer in this very thread! When they announced it. Comes out next week.

Also, Rick and Morty new season started last night.
By Josiahafk 2022-09-05 17:32:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Carrotchan said: »
saw premier of clerks 3, had Q&A and the director guy seems like a nice dude and really couldn't afford any marketing for it, i didn't even know a 3rd movie was coming out until Ryan bought tickets for it since he loves it, so just a PSA to any clerks fan incase they wanna try and find somewhere that'll be showing it!
Yeah hadnt heard either, Did you see Kevin Smith there?

Also hi
[+]
By Jetackuu 2022-09-05 17:36:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Carrotchan said: »

I mean he's a Jersey guy, lol. It's one of those movies that the fanbase just knows.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2022-09-05 17:37:31
Link | Quote | Reply

What the ***, Negan?
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2022-09-05 17:48:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
What the ***, Negan?

hehe, just a famous one-liner by Sam Elliott from 'The Big Lobowski' ^^
By Jetackuu 2022-09-05 20:10:39
Link | Quote | Reply

oh yeah, that overrated movie
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Server: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2022-09-05 21:19:47
Link | Quote | Reply

By Pantafernando 2022-09-06 04:37:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Dang…. I just now learned i did one of the very few missable and relevant things in XB2…. I killed shitty Ardun.

Now debating if its worth tossing like 17h gameplay for that. Im still not entirely bought by the game mechanics but also, aside some salvaging, i dont thing i did any relevant grinding nor progressed enough in game (barely ch3 atm).

Well, i guess redoing at least would avoid this shitty feeling of regret. While the regretting never goes away, the effort wasted is covered when we get to the exact same point. So, in a long run, i guess redoing is the way to go
First Page 2 3 ... 22267 22268 22269 ... 22638 22639 22640