Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 22232 22233 22234 ... 22712 22713 22714
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2022-06-09 08:43:59
Link | Quote | Reply

i've heard bad things about sand. could be a problem.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2022-06-09 08:58:55
Link | Quote | Reply

For Hugs even though she left:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/opossum-brooklyn-bar-wildlife_n_62a0896ce4b0c770989a697b
[+]
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2022-06-09 12:41:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
constant exposure to sunlight does horrendous things to the skin
Yeah, its a dry heat.

Or maybe they retcon things a bit and Obi Wan gets the lightning bolt treatment for a short burst a la the aging of Palps (visually).
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-06-09 12:48:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Celebrindal said: »
Or maybe they retcon things a bit and Obi Wan gets the lightning bolt treatment for a short burst a la the aging of Palps (visually).
In the last episode they'll CGI over McGregor's face to make him look like Guinness. Good ole Digital Necromancy.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2022-06-09 12:51:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I guess the only solution is to be millionaire, buy a house in each hemisphere then keep moving to where the summer is current.

I dont particularly hate the cold weather but the thought of having yearly covid is frightening (numbers skyrocketing here right now as we enter the sold season).
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-06-09 13:26:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Pantafernando said: »
I guess the only solution is to be millionaire, buy a house in each hemisphere then keep moving to where the summer is current.
Or move somewhere northern and coastal like British Columbia, Washington (state), or Iceland, where it's mild temperatures year-round.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2022-06-09 20:36:12
Link | Quote | Reply

every bone in my body trying to not be political... the non-depp hearing... the video... the people who still support...

so much anger -.-
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-06-09 20:43:37
Link | Quote | Reply

You just have to remember stupid is always gonna stupid.
Malicious is always gonna malicious.
Bigots gonna bigot.
etc always gonna etc
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2022-06-09 20:46:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I know, but... to see my dad go from saying it was one of the most disgusting things he'd seen in his life when we went to lunch the day after it happened to now saying it was antifa and somehow it was also a peaceful love fest with no rioting. It breaks my heart... Seeing the footage hurts. I'm sorry for bringing it up, but I have to vent it somewhere. It's so unreal and sad to me.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2022-06-09 21:06:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I somehow don't think personal reactions to political leaning stuff really counts as political.

Also /hug
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-06-09 21:10:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Unironically it IS the reaction to politics, not actual politics, that are the problem.

Merely stating facts would be fine, but no one cares about those, they just want the ***takes.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2022-06-09 21:19:05
Link | Quote | Reply

There is something about society collectively letting the worst of us prevent us from doing anything great with the potential we have is particularly tragic?

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Also /hug

thanks. i wont lose the will to fight. i promise you that. maybe i'll print a bunch of wonkette copies and ride around town slipping them in peoples mailboxes?
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-06-09 21:21:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Doin stuff is hard. And scary.

It's comfy doing nothing and risking nothing and changing nothing.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2022-06-09 21:26:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
Doin stuff is hard. And scary.

It's comfy doing nothing and risking nothing and changing nothing.

you're saying we should burn it all down right?

[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-06-09 21:29:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Everything literally on fire would be preferable to everyone pretending everything wasn't basically on fire.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2022-06-09 22:10:05
Link | Quote | Reply

By Josiahafk 2022-06-10 01:57:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
I know, but... to see my dad go from saying it was one of the most disgusting things he'd seen in his life when we went to lunch the day after it happened to now saying it was antifa and somehow it was also a peaceful love fest with no rioting. It breaks my heart... Seeing the footage hurts. I'm sorry for bringing it up, but I have to vent it somewhere. It's so unreal and sad to me.
This is why it’s smart for people to put genuine work into maintaining healthy friendships and bettering themselves as an individual.

People default to just getting lazy and selfish refusing to work on healthy friendships, and try to shoulder everything and then collapse when emotional hardship arrives.
By Musashi232 2022-06-10 06:52:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Ronstadt kicked me from Ambu VD, because he thought my Ranged accuracy on ninja is a lie when he asked, i said 1383 and he called me a lier and kicked me lol, he is mastered in jealousy
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-06-10 08:03:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Josiahafk said: »
This is why it’s smart for people to put genuine work into maintaining healthy friendships and bettering themselves as an individual.

People default to just getting lazy and selfish refusing to work on healthy friendships, and try to shoulder everything and then collapse when emotional hardship arrives.
Either maintaining or acquiring new. Sometimes it's a lost cause. It's not necessarily that person's fault for being "lazy", it might be the other people being "lazy" to better themselves. Cutting people from your life is healthy, but in this day and age it's just hard to know how to find new people.

With how big the world is now and how accessible news (and "news") is, it's kinda hard to find someone with all the same opinions as you. The key to being a good friend is learning a person's boundaries and tolerances and respecting them.

I distanced myself from my oldest group of friends because I was lucky enough to grow my circle and realize how badly I'd had it for 18 years.
By Pantafernando 2022-06-10 08:52:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Musashi232 said: »
Ronstadt kicked me from Ambu VD, because he thought my Ranged accuracy on ninja is a lie when he asked, i said 1383 and he called me a lier and kicked me lol, he is mastered in jealousy

1383 without buffs and food?
By Josiahafk 2022-06-10 11:09:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Jessikah said: »

Either maintaining or acquiring new. Sometimes it's a lost cause. It's not necessarily that person's fault for being "lazy", it might be the other people being "lazy" to better themselves. Cutting people from your life is healthy, but in this day and age it's just hard to know how to find new people.

With how big the world is now and how accessible news (and "news") is, it's kinda hard to find someone with all the same opinions as you. The key to being a good friend is learning a person's boundaries and tolerances and respecting them.

I distanced myself from my oldest group of friends because I was lucky enough to grow my circle and realize how badly I'd had it for 18 years.
I was referring to finding and maintaining healthy friendships which is a lot of work, not “just keep the friends you have even if they are lazy or unhealthy” sentiment

The laziness I mention implies failing to put in adequate energy to maintain healthy relationships, irregardless of the friend’s failings.
[+]
By Musashi232 2022-06-10 12:35:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Pantafernando said: »
1383 without buffs and food?
with salt Ramen only. and no buffs yes
By Pantafernando 2022-06-10 12:44:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Pic of checkparams and gear?
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
Server: Bismarck
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2022-06-10 12:53:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Musashi232 said: »
This is why you screenshot with the game dialogue and /checkparam, will save you headache in the future.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2022-06-10 13:32:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Can't wait to not get an ff7 part 2 release date next week
[+]
By Viciouss 2022-06-10 13:45:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Prothescar said: »
Can't wait to not get an ff7 part 2 release date next week

It's a long way off for sure
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2022-06-10 13:58:47
Link | Quote | Reply

"we'll get a new episode every year" stans in shambles
By Viciouss 2022-06-10 14:09:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I think they are overestimating how much people care about those other spinoffs
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2022-06-10 15:06:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Wat?
First Page 2 3 ... 22232 22233 22234 ... 22712 22713 22714