Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 21949 21950 21951 ... 22571 22572 22573
By Pantafernando 2021-09-17 14:08:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I admit i was expecting someone a bit younger for the cosplay….

But i guess neither I nor the pokemon are exactly youngs so i guess thats whats it.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Josiahafk 2021-09-17 15:09:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Freehugs said: »
I always thought Misa posted needle girls because it annoyed Josi LOL
That justification would be far far too petty and quite below Misa
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2021-09-17 15:48:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I always thought Misa posted needle girls because it annoyed Josi LOL
I just thought it was a fetish.
By Pantafernando 2021-09-17 17:02:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I always thought it was like a trademark of Needle Sakura, what would explain the syringe.

But looking closer, its not Needle Sakura but Needless Sakura

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
Server: Bismarck
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2021-09-17 17:56:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Very bored and very hungry. I can already tell this weekend is gonna be lame. I will sell one chihuahua for 3 cheese sticks.
Enjoy it while you can, one day you might wake up with zero time left to be bored and working too much killing your spirit

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2021-09-17 18:19:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Thats why cats are no good.

Leviathan.Celebrindal
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2021-09-17 18:25:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Pantafernando said: »
Thats why cats are no good.

looks like that dog is a wuss.
[+]
By Viciouss 2021-09-17 19:03:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Age of Empires 4 has a public stress test open to all from today to Sunday.
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
Server: Bismarck
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2021-09-17 19:24:55
Link | Quote | Reply

but what if I'm just become bored while working?

https://i.imgur.com/1TOxDYf.jpeg
Then you make sure you work around food and will never be hungry.
1/2 ain’t bad
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2021-09-17 21:27:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Vyre said: »
I looked myself up, and it did list me accurately, though it looked like it was info gleaned from when I joined the Navy. It had my Barracks address and crap lol. And was missing one of my middle names. Phew, they don't have everything!

I just got around to checking this out. It includes addresses up to where I was living 4 years ago, but it lists my current address as the one I lived at in my freshmen year of college (which was well over a decade ago). It makes me smile to know that I could be receiving junk mail there, in my name, to this very day.
[+]
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2021-09-17 21:48:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Asura.Vyre said: »
I looked myself up, and it did list me accurately, though it looked like it was info gleaned from when I joined the Navy. It had my Barracks address and crap lol. And was missing one of my middle names. Phew, they don't have everything!

I just got around to checking this out. It includes addresses up to where I was living 4 years ago, but it lists my current address as the one I lived at in my freshmen year of college (which was well over a decade ago). It makes me smile to know that I could be receiving junk mail there, in my name, to this very day.

heh- it still lists me as living with my ex-wife....we divorced 7 years ago. And much more amusing, it lists my mom and dad still married and living together even though it has my mom's remarried last name listed...I guess she's moved back in with dad?
[+]
MSPaint Winner
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2021-09-17 21:59:50
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder

God, I can't wait for Endwalker. All my favourite jobs looking good. And SMN is finally something resembling a real SMN!
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ghishlain
Server: Ragnarok
user: Ghishlain
By Ragnarok.Ghishlain 2021-09-17 22:10:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Leon Kasai said: »
God, I can't wait for Endwalker. All my favourite jobs looking good. And SMN is finally something resembling a real SMN!

I didn't think they would actually put OG Ifrit, Garuda, and Titan as a summon into the game. It's nice to see.
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-09-17 22:27:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I think they got enough complaints about the summons lol
 Ragnarok.Ghishlain
user: Ghishlain
By Ragnarok.Ghishlain 2021-09-17 22:59:26
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By Draylo 2021-09-17 23:35:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Most of the jobs were kinda meh, esp SAM. The reaper/sage ones look really nice, and the SMN ones were good, finally trying to make it look like an actual summoner I guess? The PLD ones looked cool too, reminds me of like the holy knight class from FFT.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
Server: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2021-09-18 00:49:28
Link | Quote | Reply

NIN, SMN, PLD, RPR, SAG, DRG, and RDM were my favorites/got the most rise out me for sexiness points.

SMN not only got Demi-Primals to replace Egis, but looks to be full timing carby, and its spells shift to elementally channeled spells from the Demi-Primals, hot damn!

With what they gave PLD, the other tanks didn't look sexy at all. WAR gets like two new things and gaugeless Onslaught, but basically a big boomy WAR version of Confiteor... so WAR finally gets what PLD had this expansion next expansion... ugh. They really hate WAR.

NIN was hard to follow but very cool. Looked like it got new dashes based on previously used Ninjutsu, and maybe out of combo new Huton refresh/starter?

RDM looked like it's getting a party mitigation, new sexy beams and finishers, and something that really ramps up Verholy or a new Verholy animation. Sexy as ***. /jizzinmypants

Sage looks cool as it has every time they expose it. Looks like it has a dancer like dash.

DRG got a 4th move on AOE combo, revamped evolved skills and animations for Chaos/Full thrust, and some new super blue/red dragon laser. Awesome.

Everything else sorta just got stuff they honestly should have got already, or just had good ideas from this expansion stapled into their mainstays. A little disappointing, but I suppose not everything can be a huge WHOA. Still got me hyped as *** for November.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2021-09-18 00:56:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Going to be sticking to DRK SMN SAM MCN WHM(maybe pivot into Gundamancer) as my tank/caster/mdps/rdps/healer of choice. Loved all of them.

They gave me two things that I've been asking for for years.

A) SMN is finally a summoner
B) a healer that heals by dealing dmg a la Chloromancer

Really wish they'd *** fix Living Dead though
 Asura.Veikur
By Asura.Veikur 2021-09-18 00:58:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Maiming/Gunbreaker/Machinist(/Summoner?????) here.

I'll continue pretending healers don't exist as a playable option for me.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2021-09-18 01:06:38
Link | Quote | Reply

These UI changes are cool so far
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2021-09-18 01:09:52
Link | Quote | Reply

At this point I play everything in XIV a pretty high level, except BLM, cause I'm bad at BLM. I still use it in dungeons sometimes.

I was raiding on SMN/RDM this last tier of Eden, which was quite the change of pace. Did BLU raiding for Morbol mount too, as BLU tank(BLU DPS is wicked easy anyway).

I'll probably raid on RDM or SMN unless group changes. If I gotta tank again and PLD is somehow not taken, I'll do PLD. If now, guess WAR was my second favorite in the line up, DRK wasn't far behind. Its slightly bigger/different lasers didn't really wow me though.

All 5 melee looked pretty good. Reaper > DRG >= NIN > SAM > MNK for me. I did like the facelift on MNK, but idk, it's still sagging from what I've seen so far.

Healer wise, the only one that looked kinda meh was SCH, but it gets a John Madden play move, so that might be fun. Not sure how those new card based moves are going to work for AST. So SAG/WHM probably if I play healer in anything serious.
By Draylo 2021-09-18 01:22:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I still have my sub active but haven't logged in like two months, I just find it so boring esp the combat for me. It just never clicked for me, same way I tried WoW and never liked it. It's interesting how so many FFXI players have just changed to like that combat system or maybe forced themselves to. It was the number one complaint back in the day when the WoW vs FFXI was a thing.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2021-09-18 01:23:30
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By alzeerffxi 2021-09-18 01:24:24
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder

this is *** insane, did they just give paladins ragnarok from golden sun lol, or is that a reference to FF tactics holy knight spells, spirit within 2 is pog
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2021-09-18 01:50:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Draylo said: »
I still have my sub active but haven't logged in like two months, I just find it so boring esp the combat for me. It just never clicked for me, same way I tried WoW and never liked it. It's interesting how so many FFXI players have just changed to like that combat system or maybe forced themselves to. It was the number one complaint back in the day when the WoW vs FFXI was a thing.

I've been quite pleased with FFXIV 2.0+ gameplay since 2013. I never played 1.0. The main draw that made me giddy instead was being able to dodge telegraphed attacks, as I'd always wanted to dodge monster abilities in FFXI since day 1, and was extremely sad back in 2004 when I found out that I could never, except by out ranging specific AOEs with 21' etc.

The only thing that's bad about it, is that it's not conducive to socializing. None of FFXIV's mechanics are, really. I'm quite glad I got into the server that the FFXIah people went to, because otherwise I might have given it up due to lack of making friends, which still stands in stark contrast to FFXI. (Even in modern FFXI being on a completely new server that has a highish pop, I found a friendly, chatty LS without even thinking about it my first week with my LP character) -> (In FFXIV, unless I go out of my way to socialize and try to force connections, the only friends I make are people I raid with, since they're the only recurring faces for me, for the most part).
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2021-09-18 02:32:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Typically if you get into rp circles people are a lot more sociable and ffxi-like when it comes to organization and friendship, even if you don’t rp.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2021-09-18 02:41:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I've been to a lot of the RP hotspots, bars, bathhouses, and all that stuff.

I made a friend or two from it, but without going regularly the connections didn't last, and I'm not able to go regularly.

It's FFXIV's main weakness. It's not conducive to socializing.

That's OK though, because it makes it easier to put down for the other people in my life.
First Page 2 3 ... 21949 21950 21951 ... 22571 22572 22573