Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 21925 21926 21927 ... 22712 22713 22714
 Bahamut.Negan
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2021-08-10 18:35:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Wendy's #2 makes a good #2
 Asura.Aeonova
Server: Asura
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2021-08-10 18:37:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Pantafernando said: »
There is a golden rule i try to follow as best as i can and that is: if you are going to do something you gonna regret in the future, just dont do it.

Alternatively, do it and dont regret.

Reminds me of something Craig Ferguson said in one of his books. Something about three rules he asks himself before speaking. "Does this need to be said? Does this need to be said now? Does this need to be said by me?". These three rules have kept me out of trouble online on more than one occasion, even if I break the rules from time-to-time.
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
Server: Ragnarok
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-08-10 18:46:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
Quote:
When you dip a Wendy's french fry into a Frosty, the sweetness of the chocolate makes the salt of the fry really sing. It's the classic sweet and salty mix, but when you also pair that with the hot and cold combo, it's like flavor overload.

Ranch on pizza. Mayonaise fries. Frosty fries. Avocado anything. Cheese on almost anything that isn't bread. Fruit and chocolate. Hot wings with blue cheese. Salted caramel.
That's probably why it's not my thing, then. Sweet and salty are two things that I can't stand together. Salted caramel, salted chocolate, even chocolate-covered pretzels.

The only exception I can think of is peanut butter. It's got some salty flavour, but I love eating it with bananas on toast (as I did this morning, as a matter of fact) or Reese's Cups.
By RadialArcana 2021-08-10 19:04:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Never dawned on me that Shiva could be a race from the game on 11, she looks very much like an Elvaan F though.

Is there much specific lore on her from ff11 anywhere?
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2021-08-10 19:41:57
Link | Quote | Reply

The Ice Queen Shiva-
A Tragedy of Treason

if you just pull up the ffxi wiki all the original avatars will have a link to their original article from the vanadiel tribune. it was jp only at the time i believe because it was building up hype for the Rise of the Zilart expansion which added SMN, which was also the NA release.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2021-08-10 20:01:24
Link | Quote | Reply

the garuda one is super sad.
 Asura.Carrotchan
Leonardo da Clippi
By Asura.Carrotchan 2021-08-10 21:33:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Jessikah said: »
Are there any specific controllers that do or don't work for Final Fantasy XI? I'm going to Best Buy this week and want to replace my USB controller. Should I look into something like a PS4 controller or something?

this is my new state of the art, high tech super controller that i use for ffxi (yes, i chewed the grippies off when i was 7, who didn't?! and recently the analog button failed, but if i stick a metal airbrush stick in there it'll turn on!)

in all seriousness though, i used to burn through those shitty $20-30 bestbuy usb controllers like one every 2 months, they're garbo - get a USB PS controller adaptor thingy as i'm sure you most likely have a ps1/2 controller laying around collecting dust, for how much i drop it, and it being almost 23 years old... yes it's worth it™
[+]
By Draylo 2021-08-10 22:50:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
The Ice Queen Shiva-
A Tragedy of Treason

if you just pull up the ffxi wiki all the original avatars will have a link to their original article from the vanadiel tribune. it was jp only at the time i believe because it was building up hype for the Rise of the Zilart expansion which added SMN, which was also the NA release.

I don't think those were canon within the game lore, but might be where they got the design ideas at least.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2021-08-10 23:15:47
Link | Quote | Reply

they are the official legend of why the stars of the diff elements are in the sky in the constellations and where the avatars came from. but you are right that they might not of actually happened in vanadiel and just been legends much like constellations in irl being based off mythology.
By Rips 2021-08-10 23:17:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I live beside a Wendy's. When I was in highschool I was making some fries on a deep fryer after school and it caught fire. I had my back to it as I was running through La Thiene on my chocobo with my headset on. I smelled smoke and turned around, and... half my kitchen was on fire.

I went and got a big bucket of water as I dialed 911 and threw the bucket on it.

BOOM. It was a grease fire, the fire doubled. Firaga 1 was now Firaga 2.

For some reason, the 2nd bucket of water put it out. I wasn't a bright kid.

How is Wendy's involved? The insurance allowed us to eat there for 3 whole months. Combo #6 Spicy Chicken for daaaayyyys.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Josiahafk 2021-08-10 23:51:53
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Ozment
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2021-08-11 06:51:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Freehugs said: »
I see everyone has their own combo numbers lol I don't go to Wendys often. 2019 was the first year I ever ate at Wendys. I usually just get the Biggie Bag.
4 nugs, a large fry, a double stack hamburger, and a drink or frosty for $5. Its like an adult happy meal... minus the toy ;_;

Edit: I wish I could find a fast food place that made grilled cheese with a smol cup of tomato soup. I've been on a grilled cheese kick for awhile. I can make my own, sure but I could also get other people to make it! The closest I can think of is Arby's ham and cheese thingy but its not the same and also no soup.

We have a chain here called The Melt which you would probably love:

The Melt
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-08-11 07:59:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Wendy's is weirdly the first time I ever enjoyed a hamburger. Up until I was probably like 8 or 9 years old, I didn't like them (and I don't know why) so I stopped eating them. Then someone bought me Wendy's and it was the only thing I could eat so I tried it and liked it. Since then, I've liked burgers.

I find Wendy's out of all fast food chains is the least consistent. Sometimes it's the best thing ever, sometimes it's utter garbage. I know someone who worked there as a teenager, and he stole an entire sleeve of burgers when he quit lol
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: misacat
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2021-08-11 12:27:30
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
user: misacat
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2021-08-11 13:37:33
Link | Quote | Reply

those sandwiches look very clean and yummy.

boyfriend dungeon looks very memey lol
but the dungeon crawling thing looks very fun
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2021-08-11 13:46:24
Link | Quote | Reply

FFTCG Opus XIV pre-release kit arrived today. Didn't get the Cloud I wanted, and now I look up the set list and see there's a reprint of the Opus VI Estinien in the set too! I'm so tempted to buy more packs! (y'A')y
Also despite being a common, I didn't pull a single Kraken (IX). I have Lich, Maliris, and Tiamat, but no Kraken. It just feels wrong. :I
By Pantafernando 2021-08-11 16:38:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Eh, watched corpse party anime breakdown, then watched corpse party game breakdown then rewatched corpse party anime breakdown just to fully understand the plot + gory.

Thats over 4h just seeing guts, kills and all that ***.
By Pantafernando 2021-08-11 16:39:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Time for some xvideos to relax a bit,
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2021-08-11 20:09:24
Link | Quote | Reply

oh billy
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Josiahafk 2021-08-11 23:23:26
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Asura.Zetaking
user: metaking
By Asura.Zetaking 2021-08-12 01:02:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Freehugs said: »
W-what? ...
https://store.steampowered.com/app/674930/Boyfriend_Dungeon/

Date your weapons! Romance swords, daggers, and polearms to level them up in this “shack-and-slash” dungeon crawling adventure.

Polearms...? PAIGE NO!!

I wonder what tazona and almace would look like and... no

nooo ... not you
By Pantafernando 2021-08-12 04:43:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Is it just me or windows just had three consecutive days of updates

Post deleted by User.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 21925 21926 21927 ... 22712 22713 22714