Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 21799 21800 21801 ... 22591 22592 22593
By Jetackuu 2021-03-09 12:02:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Freehugs said: »
Really neat that you can switch it to turn based if you don't want the action-y mode.

Should have done this to the new 7. /grumble
By Jetackuu 2021-03-09 12:03:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
I want an impossible burger made out of

I just want a burger made out of well, beef. With a nice toasted bun.
[+]
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2021-03-09 12:22:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Eiryl said: »
Paradise. (at least, the beginnings)

Just getting (excessive) sugar and salt out of literally everything would be monumental.
Absolutely. Then the public could actually function instead of just increase death rates every year since all this excess was incorporated.

It’s not about banning unhealthy foods, it’s about providing the masses with cheap healthy alternatives.

Research shows that people often won’t even choose the healthy cheap alternatives when provided with them, since our bodies evolution hasn’t caught up with modern processing and normalized addicting foods etc, but everyone deserves to get to make that choice.
By Jetackuu 2021-03-09 13:08:22
Link | Quote | Reply

who woke girlboy up?
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2021-03-09 13:09:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
In India McDonalds sells lamb burgers, I wish they were available here. A slight bit more healthy due to lack of antibiotics is all but I REALLY like lamb.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-03-09 13:11:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Why would you want to put lamb on some ***buns, when you can get a bomb *** lamb gyro on pita (maybe they don't have good gyro by you)

Arbys for example. While not "the best" totally reasonable gyro made with (some amount) of lamb. like 50/50 lamb/cow
[+]
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2021-03-09 13:46:41
Link | Quote | Reply

who woke girlboy up?
Like 4 reports this morning.

Garuda.Chanti said: »
In India McDonalds sells lamb burgers, I wish they were available here. A slight bit more healthy due to lack of antibiotics is all but I REALLY like lamb.
I'd try it, also buffalo and elk.
[+]
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2021-03-09 13:49:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Ahhh the joys of living in Colorado. You'll trip over the number of high end burger joints with 5+ protein options between grass fed local beef, elk, bison, black bean, impossible....its gotten to the point where its almost expected for any sit-down burger joint out here.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
Server: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-03-09 13:53:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Indeed, location location location.

Obviously not McDonalds, but most burger joints I can get quite a few options without even getting into specialty places where they've got all the unique stuff.

Some places even have like 6 levels of veggie. From literal cardboard to impossible.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2021-03-09 13:54:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Thanks, I needed a good vomit.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2021-03-09 14:05:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Last year, my right foot and lower leg started swelling and wouldn't go down so after a week or two I went to the ER, the did $6k worth of testing, ultrasound, ct scan, blood tests, etc. They found nothing wrong with me so I came home and just dealt with it then one day I got up and the muscles in my lower leg down into my foot were really tight so I started doing stretches...I sat in silence for a minute before going "...ohhh" I realized I rolled my ankle and forgot about it. Looked on my medical chart app and the blood test mentioned evidence of possible minor musculoskeletal injury.

I had $6k worth of testing to diagnose a rolled ankle.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2021-03-09 14:43:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, people are gross.

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2021-03-09 14:53:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, people are gross.
Maybe ur just weird. A good fresh tomato slice, onions, and a piece of lettuce make a burger so much better.
a little grilled onion help a burger,
or raw onion if its really saucy like the mcrib was

But In & Out for example; default to a lot of onions which is balanced if you order the double cheeseburger. But a normal cheeseburger with their normal amount of onion just overpowers all the other flavors involved.

And to your point yesterday I kept hearing firehouse subs and jersey mikes were both really good subway killers but yet to try either.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2021-03-09 14:53:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, people are gross.
Maybe ur just weird. A good fresh tomato slice, onions, and a piece of lettuce make a burger so much better.

I accept that I'm weird, it doesn't deny my statement and also: no.
By Josiahafk 2021-03-09 14:54:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I had $6k worth of testing to diagnose a rolled ankle.
Found the american.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
Server: Ragnarok
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-03-09 15:00:14
Link | Quote | Reply

A good fresh tomato slice, onions, and a piece of lettuce make a burger so much better.
I'm not much into onions, but I do like having fresh lettuce and tomatoes. I find they complement the beef and bun really well.

A friend of mine makes fruit-based hot sauces. The raspberry Scotch Bonnet goes particularly well with steamed hams.
[+]
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2021-03-09 15:02:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Jessikah said: »
The raspberry Scotch Bonnet goes particularly well with steamed hams.
It's because I heard they only harvest the raspberrys during the aurora borealis probably.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2021-03-09 16:42:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Why would you want to put lamb on some ***buns, when you can get a bomb *** lamb gyro on pita (maybe they don't have good gyro by you)

Arbys for example. While not "the best" totally reasonable gyro made with (some amount) of lamb. like 50/50 lamb/cow
Nearest Arby's I know of is 90 miles away. Also the same 90 miles away are actual Greek restaurants.

who woke girlboy up?
Like 4 reports this morning.
/comfort
Quote:
I have had buffalo burgers. I can get beefalo burgers a mere 60 miles away.

Indeed, location location location.
Yes, and my location sucks for restaurants.
[+]
By RadialArcana 2021-03-09 17:56:46
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2021-03-09 20:18:12
Link | Quote | Reply

me trying to sing the shower sounding like

[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2021-03-09 20:38:57
Link | Quote | Reply

RadialArcana said: »
(Video by David Firth)
So today I learned that David Firth is still active on the internet. I still rewatch Salad Fingers now and again whenever I'm feeling too jolly and need to have that joy ripped from my heart.

I don't know why, but the structure of that video actually kind of reminded me of a much more wholesome Canadian television series that's continuing its life on YouTube.
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2021-03-09 21:33:01
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2021-03-09 23:40:05
Link | Quote | Reply

His booty

Valefor.Prothescar said: »
Bismarck.Josiahflaming said: »

A few of us here are stuck with far less than able-bodied bodies, I feel that.

It still blows my mind and makes me horribly depressed to think that this time last year I was normal, and now I can't even get out of bed for more than a few hours a day.

We should start a group and all be buddies.
I just did a back read prompted by this and holy ***. I wasn't aware any of this happened...

Sorry just saw this. Hope I haven't been posting too much about it. I've said it before but I don't want this to seem like a personal blog. It just gets very difficult some days with pain and mental fatigue and even when I have my usual channels of comfort (close friends and loved ones) sometimes I just need the extra channel too.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2021-03-10 00:05:18
Link | Quote | Reply

His booty

Bismarck.Josiahflaming said: »

A few of us here are stuck with far less than able-bodied bodies, I feel that.

It still blows my mind and makes me horribly depressed to think that this time last year I was normal, and now I can't even get out of bed for more than a few hours a day.

We should start a group and all be buddies.
I just did a back read prompted by this and holy ***. I wasn't aware any of this happened...

Sorry just saw this. Hope I haven't been posting too much about it. I've said it before but I don't want this to seem like a personal blog. It just gets very difficult some days with pain and mental fatigue and even when I have my usual channels of comfort (close friends and loved ones) sometimes I just need the extra channel too.
Not at all, I'm just shocked that all that has happened. I hope the situation improves dude.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2021-03-10 00:08:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, learned today that my 3 main surgeons are figuring out a date for the reconstruction. Going to be much bigger than the tumor surgery so I'm very nervous about it but I have to do it. My rectum has physically fused with my split open urethra meaning I literally piss from my ***. All that needs to be fixed and they need to take muscle from my thigh and tissue from either my rectal stub (would mean I lose the rest of it and the recovery for that would be brutal) or my inner cheek to fix the urethra and add a new backing for my prostate to sit against because right now I don't have a back of my prostate, and I've lost almost 2/3 of it.

Needless to say I'm not enthusiastic about it and I often wish I didn't wake up from the 9hr tumor removal.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2021-03-10 00:14:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, learned today that my 3 main surgeons are figuring out a date for the reconstruction. Going to be much bigger than the tumor surgery so I'm very nervous about it but I have to do it. My rectum has physically fused with my split open urethra meaning I literally piss from my ***. All that needs to be fixed and they need to take muscle from my thigh and tissue from either my rectal stub (would mean I lose the rest of it and the recovery for that would be brutal) or my inner cheek to fix the urethra and add a new backing for my prostate to sit against because right now I don't have a back of my prostate, and I've lost almost 2/3 of it.

Needless to say I'm not enthusiastic about it and I often wish I didn't wake up from the 9hr tumor removal.
With the "stub" is there the possibility of reattachment in the future?
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2021-03-10 01:01:42
Link | Quote | Reply

No. I've lost all the muscles and nerves that would control them that keep your colon from just letting everything move through freely. Unless they make a prosthetic colon in my lifetime I have a permanent colostomy.

The stub (literally 2 inches of rectal muscle + anus) is only there because recovering from its complete removal is so brutal that the surgeon did not want to do it.
First Page 2 3 ... 21799 21800 21801 ... 22591 22592 22593