Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 21714 21715 21716 ... 22566 22567 22568

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
Administrator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Rooks
By Idiot Boy 2020-09-24 05:45:06
Link | Quote | Reply

I've never really understood the hype about pumpkin spice in either direction. It's just cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger? What on earth is so compelling (or infuriating) about that?
[+]
By Draylo 2020-09-24 05:53:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Its pretty tasty
[+]
By Jetackuu 2020-09-24 06:06:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Idiot Boy said: »
I've never really understood the hype about pumpkin spice in either direction. It's just cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger? What on earth is so compelling (or infuriating) about that?

People who like it are basic, is the meme.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-09-24 09:36:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Idiot Boy said: »
Its not about the flavor, its about the hype.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2020-09-24 09:52:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Today I paid $1700 for a graphics card
[+]
By Jetackuu 2020-09-24 11:13:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Prothescar said: »
lol... I could build 2 pcs for that...
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2020-09-24 11:19:47
Link | Quote | Reply

But those PCs wouldn't require an anti sag bracket for the anti sag bracket
By Jetackuu 2020-09-24 12:09:58
Link | Quote | Reply

lol, gfd...

Post deleted by User.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-09-24 16:06:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
Valefor.Prothescar said: »
lol... I could build 2 pcs for that...
And have change left over.
By Pantafernando 2020-09-24 18:21:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Sigh

Today was a stressful day.

Started when i went outside to do my exercises as usual in the party. Its my daily routine.

When i was finishing my warm up, a beggar gets close to me and ask me money.

I hate this kind of stuff so i denied. At first, the beggar was thankful that i was actually polite on him then he left.

Few mins later he comes back more aggressively, asking money again telling that i had some, as i had my cellphone with me. Aparently if i show that i have some money im kind obliged to give it away to beggars...

His talk was becoming more and more aggressive almost to the point of becoming treat: he was saying that he “could just rob me but instead he was asking”, like i should be grateful that he decided to not rob me...

Then i noticed that instant decisions can be the difference between a dangerous situation or not. I could just keep discussing whatever pointless ***with a guy already decided to get some money. Eventually pick some pointless fight that had nothing to gain and everything to lose.

Instead, i quickly picked my stuffs, and for few moments the guy got surprised expecting what i would do, i was already building some distance from him, possibly the smartest decision given the guy wasnt actually ready to fight. Things could be worse if he had decided to start robbing instead trying to persuade me though.

Unfortunelly i dont want to show prejudice to anyone just because that person seems like a beggar, but allowing anyone too close without becoming at least a bit defensive could be the difference between being safe or entering in a dangerous situation
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2020-09-24 18:31:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I have no idea how I missed this, but hey. New PV for Shaman King came out a week ago. :I
YouTube Video Placeholder

I can't wait! @w@
 Shiva.Kasaioni
Server: Shiva
user: Kasaioni
By Shiva.Kasaioni 2020-09-24 18:45:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Mailed my first letter today.
[+]
By Draylo 2020-09-24 18:52:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Pantafernando said: »
Sigh

Started when i went outside to do my exercises as usual in the party. Its my daily routine.

I hate this kind of stuff so i denied. At first, the beggar was thankful that i was actually polite on him then he left.

Few mins later he comes back more aggressively, asking money again telling that i had some, as i had my cellphone with me. Aparently if i show that i have some money im kind obliged to give it away to beggars...

His talk was becoming more and more aggressive almost to the point of becoming treat: he was saying that he “could just rob me but instead he was asking”, like i should be grateful that he decided to not rob me...

Then i noticed that instant decisions can be the difference between a dangerous situation or not. I could just keep discussing whatever pointless ***with a guy already decided to get some money. Eventually pick some pointless fight that had nothing to gain and everything to lose.

Instead, i quickly picked my stuffs, and for few moments the guy got surprised expecting what i would do, i was already building some distance from him, possibly the smartest decision given the guy wasnt actually ready to fight. Things could be worse if he had decided to start robbing instead trying to persuade me though.

Unfortunelly i dont want to show prejudice to anyone just because that person seems like a beggar, but allowing anyone too close without becoming at least a bit defensive could be the difference between being safe or entering in a dangerous situation

I deal with that every day in NYC. Honestly (not sure where you are) the majority of them, like 90%, are mentally ill. You are better off just ignoring them because if you acknowledge them they will choose to focus on you.
[+]
By Draylo 2020-09-24 19:03:30
Link | Quote | Reply

They just cancelled New Years event in Time Sq. RIP nyc. All virtual!

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Aquatiq
Server: Asura
user: Aquatiq
By Asura.Aquatiq 2020-09-24 19:30:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Pantafernando said: »
Sigh

Yikes. I live in Chicago and run into this occasionally. Most who ask for money are nice about it, but the poor aren't immune to having the occasional *** among them either it seems. One time I was literally just paying for parking at a meter and catch this beggar approaching from my right in my peripheral vision, asking everyone for money along the way. I completely ignore him, literally never turn his way, as he hasn't gotten to asking me yet, but as he gets near I pull my cell phone out of my back pocket because I got a message on Teams, check it, and then put it in my right pocket (not intentionally, just picked a free pocket). Apparently this set him off because he started loudly spouting off something like "I DON'T SNATCH NO PHONES BOY. I DON'T SNATCH PHONES. I DON'T SNATCH NO PHONES BOY" which continued as he passed by and kept walking. I literally have not so much as flinched or looked his way all this time as I just continue to pay for my parking, but I was just standing there thinking "wellllllll you may not snatch phones but the *** you intently observing my every move for, friend, kinda *** sus innit"
[+]
 Carbuncle.Razziel
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Razziel 2020-09-24 20:23:36
Link | Quote | Reply

All my iPhone buds have been sharing their custom homescreens like it's 2010 and I can't help reminiscing when I'd change my layout every month way back when. I'm platform agnostic, been on everything from the Blackberry, the sidekick, Palm, Windows phone, iOS, and Android....

Had me thinking tho, who was the first mobile os to start the trend? I can't seem to Google the answer. Which mobile platform was the first to allow custom icons/widgets/UI?
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-09-25 09:29:51
Link | Quote | Reply

A PSA, "Get your booty to the poll!"

This is NSFW unless you happen to work at a strip club.

https://youtu.be/eTlv2gfrINM
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-09-25 11:39:30
Link | Quote | Reply

SE announced a remaster of the original NieR today, titled NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139....

YouTube Video Placeholder

April of next year.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
Administrator
user: Rooks
By Idiot Boy 2020-09-25 12:21:25
Link | Quote | Reply

That looks more like a remake than a remaster, which kinda bums me out that they didn't get Platinum Games to redo it, considering how incredible Automata's gameplay was.

Platinum needs someone who can provide a compelling storyline and Yoko Taro needs someone to take some of the gameplay decisions out of his hands. That was pretty much a perfect pairing and it's a little surprising they didn't go right back to that well for this.
[+]
By Draylo 2020-09-25 13:24:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Another round of pre-orders sold out. I didn't even see any on Amazon for PS5

Post deleted by User.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-09-25 15:07:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Draylo said: »
Another round of pre-orders sold out. I didn't even see any on Amazon for PS5
Bots snap them all up within seconds.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Draylo 2020-09-26 19:41:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Now Amazon is entering the gaming stream market. Is Stadia even successful?
By Xaander 2020-09-26 20:28:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Not yet as far as I'm aware. But, if you throw endless money at stuff long enough...
By Viciouss 2020-09-26 21:02:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Draylo said: »
Now Amazon is entering the gaming stream market. Is Stadia even successful?

No. Game Pass effectively destroyed Stadia. And really, it will destroy Amazon.
First Page 2 3 ... 21714 21715 21716 ... 22566 22567 22568