Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 21656 21657 21658 ... 22712 22713 22714
By Viciouss 2020-04-24 12:01:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, the first 8 episodes of the final season of Clone Wars were entirely forgettable, but episode 2 of the Siege, The Phantom Apprentice, is easily the best Star Wars content we have gotten since Empire Strikes Back.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-04-24 12:07:40
Link | Quote | Reply

loldisney+
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-04-24 14:59:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Vic, your trolling remark doesn't work when the person who you are trolling isn't paying attention to this website anymore. Also, don't bother with that thread anymore, it's not worth it.

On the off topic, I was a bad boy yesterday, I didn't do anything to help make my banana sword yesterday. /sadpanda
By Viciouss 2020-04-24 15:01:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Pff!
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-04-24 15:02:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't make me hit you with a wet tuna!
By Viciouss 2020-04-24 15:41:41
Link | Quote | Reply

You know, Im betting that most people unknowingly have P&R hidden from view, just based on the amount of new people responding in that trash thread.
 Lakshmi.Leosin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Leosin
By Lakshmi.Leosin 2020-04-24 15:47:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Also, don't bother with that thread anymore, it's not worth it.

Amen KN.
No matter what side of the fence people are on, holy jeebus does the extremism suck.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-04-24 15:53:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
You know, Im betting that most people unknowingly have P&R hidden from view, just based on the amount of new people responding in that trash thread.
Which is why Rooks made it that way to begin with.

I'm not bothering posting on that thread again, I know that it will turn into a shitfest and Rook's brunch will be ruined. I'll rather watch from afar and laugh at the fire than be part of the fire, thank you.

Lakshmi.Leosin said: »
Also, don't bother with that thread anymore, it's not worth it.

Amen KN.
No matter what side of the fence people are on, holy jeebus does the extremism suck.
Both sides are equally guilty. I don't respond to any conservative extremism at all either.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2020-04-24 17:44:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Flying Sardine, exhibit 1

The apkallu in its natural habitat will defend its territory by regurgitating undigested food at the offending party. One might consider this a waste but since apkallu have no table manners or taste buds to speak of, they have no problem simply eating the fish off the ground afterwards.
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
Server: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2020-04-24 19:48:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-04-24 20:00:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »

Quote:
Flying Sardine, exhibit 1

The apkallu in its natural habitat will defend its territory by regurgitating undigested food at the offending party. One might consider this a waste but since apkallu have no table manners or taste buds to speak of, they have no problem simply eating the fish off the ground afterwards.
I'll counter your flying sardine with the fish slapping dance!

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By ashcrow 2020-04-25 00:17:53
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder

[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2020-04-25 02:47:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Freehugs said: »
Feeling kind of restless lately. I think I'm going to see if anyone in my family wants to go camping. Or maybe go by myself for a weekend. Get eaten by deer demons. it sounds fun.
Solo camping is super spooky and I very much recommend it!
Just remember that you are an apex predator and the rest of the animal kingdom knows to stay the fk away from us, so there isn't much chance of being attacked... mostly
 Kujata.Daus
Server: Kujata
user: Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2020-04-25 07:20:08
Link | Quote | Reply

hows it....hows it been gaiz?
[+]
 Sylph.Kuwoobie
Server: Sylph
user: Kuwoobie
By Sylph.Kuwoobie 2020-04-25 10:36:59
Link | Quote | Reply

l used to think Final Fantasy 1 was an unreasonably hard game. The today l realized all this time over about 30 years, l've been playing the game without actually equipping weapons or armor. They were just sitting in each character's inventory doing nothing while l punched my way through the entire game naked grinding endlessly just to beat Garland and wondering why magic was so overpowered.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-04-25 11:35:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Get eaten by deer demons.
Better than hog demons. Trust me on this one.
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2020-04-25 12:06:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Get eaten by deer demons.
Better than hog demons. Trust me on this one.
[+]
By Draylo 2020-04-25 15:00:28
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2020-04-25 15:42:48
Link | Quote | Reply

2 books down, 3 more to go. At least 2 of the pitas done
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2020-04-25 15:51:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Draylo said: »

Nice collection! Everyone looks angry except for the chocobo, who just looks worried.
[+]
By Draylo 2020-04-25 16:10:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks, yeah they do look angry lol. I had been waiting like 3 months for him to finish the set and then SE up and announces they are doing their own lol. They look much better in person, 3D printed and hand painted. The official set looks good too, not 3D printed so you dont see those lines if you look up very close but I don't think I'll get them as these are quite good.
By Pantafernando 2020-04-25 17:17:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Kuwoobie said: »
l used to think Final Fantasy 1 was an unreasonably hard game. The today l realized all this time over about 30 years, l've been playing the game without actually equipping weapons or armor. They were just sitting in each character's inventory doing nothing while l punched my way through the entire game naked grinding endlessly just to beat Garland and wondering why magic was so overpowered.

Rofl

That reminds me when i played Super Mario RPG and just after i finished the game i discovered Pick me Up could be used to revive allies...

It was my first RPG iirc.

I was completely at loss at first.
[+]
By Viciouss 2020-04-25 17:35:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Disney just announced the timeline for their Cassian Andor show, taking place 5 years before Rogue One. There was a rumor saying it was going to run concurrently with Rebels, and I'm glad it ended up being wrong. This gives them a wide open timeline with plenty of living characters to bring in. The most prominent Rebel in this period of time is probably Saw Gerrera, I would love to see Forest Whitaker return in some capacity.

Plenty of villains are alive and well, Darth Vader, the Grand Inquisitor, Maul. The biggest question I have is will they introduce a new Jedi, thus giving them a reason to bring in the Inquisitors and Vader. And Maul is always looking for apprentices.
MSPaint Winner
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
By Ohji Lunartail 2020-04-25 17:56:16
Link | Quote | Reply

got a thing

[+]
By ashcrow 2020-04-25 19:51:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2020-04-26 02:13:26
Link | Quote | Reply

So did you uhh, did you use a team with Black Belt in it? I mean... they are the only job that gets stronger without regard to gear or weapons.
By ashcrow 2020-04-26 04:05:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Vyre said: »
So did you uhh, did you use a team with Black Belt in it? I mean... they are the only job that gets stronger without regard to gear or weapons.

2 is 1 is not hard at all
 Sylph.Kuwoobie
Server: Sylph
user: Kuwoobie
By Sylph.Kuwoobie 2020-04-26 17:54:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I learned today that equipping armor in FF1 also lowers my evasion, which explains why I was able to survive before by just getting hit less frequently. There were many battles where all 4 of my guys would be dealing 1 or 2 damage for an extremely long time while the enemies would miss a lot.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 21656 21657 21658 ... 22712 22713 22714