Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 21476 21477 21478 ... 22553 22554 22555
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: misacat
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2019-03-19 11:57:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Spathaian said: »
*passes out on floor*
[+]
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: voiceless
By Asura.Swaggernaught 2019-03-19 12:48:08
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder

2:10 FFXIV in a nutshell
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2019-03-19 13:10:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Swaggernaught said: »
2:10 FFXIV in a nutshell
I dont get it
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
Server: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2019-03-19 13:13:52
Link | Quote | Reply

wtf? has the exact same soundtrack as the first Final Fantasy on the NES! what kind of endless rehash dumpster fire has the FF franchise become?
 Shiva.Spathaian
Server: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2019-03-19 13:21:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Endoq said: »
wtf? has the exact same soundtrack as the first Final Fantasy on the NES! what kind of endless rehash dumpster fire has the FF franchise become?
It's literally a redone version of the final boss's theme because you're fighting him. This raid has had these throwback fights like this for each tier including throwback music. This isn't a rehash it is a reminder of FF's roots and has been received fantastically by long time players of the games.
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2019-03-19 13:24:19
Link | Quote | Reply

It's literally a redone version of the final boss's theme because you're fighting him. This raid has had these throwback fights like this for each tier including throwback music. This isn't a rehash it is a reminder of FF's roots and has been received fantastically by long time players of the games.
Meh, fair enough.
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2019-03-19 13:46:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Meh, fair enough.
We've had
FFV:
Alte Roite
Catastrophe
Halicarnassus
Exdeath (Both forms)

FF6:
Phantom Train
Chadarnook
Guardian
Kefka (Both Forms)

FF1:
Chaos

FF6-7-8-11-12-14-15:
Midgardsormr (though this is more focused on FF14's in particular rather than the predecessors)

FF1-4-5-7-10-11-13-14-15
Omega (again based more on the 14 version but definitely pulls a lot from older versions)

The fights have been rather well done and has been a great throw back just like other fights like Cloud of Darkness and Gilgamesh.

That said FF14 has always been an "amusement park" MMO. It's there to appeal to a little bit of everyone and has always had throwbacks to older games (just like other games in the series have reoccurring enemies) to the point where there's even a theory regarding the game being set in a way that all of the Final Fantasies are canon in the universe.
[+]
 Asura.Vienner
Server: Asura
By Asura.Vienner 2019-03-20 05:18:01
Link | Quote | Reply

logged in on FFXI today for the first time in almost 4 months and I feel totally lost, not such a fun feel.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2019-03-20 09:26:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Happy... hump day?
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2019-03-20 11:21:28
Link | Quote | Reply

bah-hump-bug
[+]
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2019-03-20 11:59:04
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2019-03-20 22:32:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Trying to git gud using Royal Guard in DMC5. It's hard getting the timing on perfect blocks down, especially with multiple hits in a row, but it's so satisfying to pull off. @_@
Redoing the mission 19 boss using nothing but Royal Guard and Balrog is so fun. Makes me wish we could get a new God Hand game.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2019-03-21 03:07:41
Link | Quote | Reply

just witnessed a man play Bloodborne and all 4 souls games in a row without being hit once
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2019-03-21 03:24:08
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2019-03-21 06:53:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2019-03-21 10:16:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Freehugs said: »
Leon Kasai said: »
EDIT: For reference, almost every available Burst Mode item requires 30 red blocks, 25 yellow blocks, 20 green blocks, and 10 blue blocks.
The only exception being the Return of Nothingness (Apocalymon item), which costs 50 red blocks, 40 yellow blocks, 35 green blocks, and 30 blue blocks
oh so that's what they were for. I was killing the toy augs to try and get an egg from them
New event is Palmon and Rosemon in DATS Center giving daily quests. Kill 20 Yukidarumon (Frost), and get an item that drops from them.
The kill quest gives seeds used to play Lilymon's game, which you can win lv4 Hatch Backups from.
The item one gives items that Rosemon can craft into stuff, like eggs (although the best is only reinforced to 4/5) or Random BM Box.
Worth looking into. :3

Post deleted by User.
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2019-03-21 10:39:08
Link | Quote | Reply

New event is Palmon and Rosemon in DATS Center giving daily quests. Kill 20 Yukidarumon (Frost), and get an item that drops from them.
The kill quest gives seeds used to play Lilymon's game, which you can win lv4 Hatch Backups from.
The item one gives items that Rosemon can craft into stuff, like eggs (although the best is only reinforced to 4/5) or Random BM Box.
Worth looking into. :3
Tanks. I'll check it out when I get unlazy. What are the candy crumbs for?
Oh, that was a White Day event. Gather crumbs, have Digitamamon in DATS Center make it into candy. Scan candy for random items based on how good the candy was. Pretty sure they were removed in the patch along with the ToyAgumon blocks since the event ended.

Post deleted by User.
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2019-03-21 10:49:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I kinda miss Frontier. :(

[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2019-03-21 10:50:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh, that was a White Day event. Gather crumbs, have Digitamamon in DATS Center make it into candy. Scan candy for random items based on how good the candy was. Pretty sure they were removed in the patch along with the ToyAgumon blocks since the event ended.
sonofa...
Yeah, it's pretty annoying that they don't give any extra time to trade in the items. :/

Got a random riding box (turned into a mode selector) and lv4 hatch backup from today's seeds. Much better than previous days' flood of digiclone. :I

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2019-03-21 11:02:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I enjoyed the concept of it and more adventure-ish, tho I think Tamers is my #1
Fusion annoyed the heck outa me.
havent seen any series released after Fusion
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2019-03-21 11:17:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Nadleeh Sakurai said: »
I enjoyed the concept of it and more adventure-ish, tho I think Tamers is my #1
Fusion annoyed the heck outa me.
havent seen any series released after Fusion
Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2019-03-21 11:26:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, it's pretty annoying that they don't give any extra time to trade in the items. :/

Got a random riding box (turned into a mode selector) and lv4 hatch backup from today's seeds. Much better than previous days' flood of digiclone. :I
Currently I need evoluters and a ride thing for my Armadillomon. Have they made getting those any easier? I really don't know anything about the game now. I almost feel like starting over but then I remembered the tutorials and quest text isn't that great lol
Monster Cards drop both, plus evolution items (lower level cards drop armor evo eggs, higher level drop random burst mode boxes), so if you have lots of those you could get them easy enough. Might need to farm them if you don't have any.
Since you can have multiple characters, you could try starting over and if it doesn't seem worth the extra effort, just go back to your old one after? :O
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2019-03-21 11:44:48
Link | Quote | Reply

fanciest box ever for a $33 mouse.

still better than razer. love these redragon things. RGB and same features as a naga (if not superior; higher DPI and polling rates and a better sensor/mechanical switches) for 1/2~1/3 the price.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 21476 21477 21478 ... 22553 22554 22555