Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 20725 20726 20727 ... 22712 22713 22714
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2017-03-02 21:48:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't like the intro lol
MSPaint Winner
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2017-03-02 22:00:11
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2017-03-02 22:17:03
Link | Quote | Reply

My mom told me she wants to watch Fist Fight because she thinks it's gonna give some insight into my profession.

Noooooot so much...
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Server: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2017-03-02 23:10:50
Link | Quote | Reply

did someone say, "let's get dangerous"?
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
Server: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2017-03-02 23:26:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Holy crap that scientifically accurate youtube series talks about genitalia more than we do.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2017-03-02 23:39:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Made a new toy. Took about a month and a half.
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2017-03-02 23:42:35
Link | Quote | Reply

You made a whole ship? Damn.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2017-03-02 23:48:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Yea. Took a lot of time but it was worth it I think

the new Overwatch hero looks OP
[+]
By Bloodrose 2017-03-03 02:29:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I decided to sell my FC, and the house I had gotten for it.

Got tired of trying to maintain a dead FC for people who simply didn't want to log in or jumped servers, or had no interest in the MMO aspect.

SO I think I'm going to go rogue for a bit again, and wander around with an FC.
 Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2017-03-03 02:44:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Prothescar said: »

Her gun is really nice. Can really lay into people with it. It being projectile does make it a little awkward at first but it's not hard to get used to quickly.

Her projected shield she tosses out is okay. I think it has 900 hp (maybe 1000) and is on a decent cooldown. Still stomps on Winston's ***bubble.

The Fortify ability is neat and pretty useful but you can still be ripped to shreds pretty easily with it. The CC immunity is pretty clutch though.

Ultimate... eh.. nice but from my experience they get wrecked so fast regardless of where you position it since there are massive lines drawn to every character that basically sticks a sign on where it's at. If you are capable of protecting it well the damage does help though. Especially with her own gun.

I'd say she has even less mobility than Rein considering Rein can use his charge to re-position if he needs to. (Assuming you need to GTFO or something) So if you can get her out of position or catch her out of position she gets punished super hard. (Though you can probably say that about pretty much every hero.)

Her headshot hitbox is pretty easy to hit as well.

Oh and her mini graviton she has for her right-click, I'd say is her best ability. That thing has so many applications even with it's super short duration.

Just my thoughts so far from playing with her/against her for about three hours on PTR.
 Asura.Vienner
By Asura.Vienner 2017-03-03 03:08:18
Link | Quote | Reply

voiceless said: »
Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
oh. i was gonna say. the 1886 would of probably cost over $20,000. i hope that's not a first date. if so, you're going a bit too big.

Nah cant afford that ***man even if i do i wont purchase that for a first date impossible lol costed me around 2000 dollars
If you really wanted to impress a lady you should have gotten a 1985 or 1983, its good you didnt get the 1984 though worst year ever in Bordeaux. (In all seriousness, I think no bottle of wine is worth that amount of money, you're mainly buying the name, I have a 1993 Priorat in my cellar (North Spanish) which probably is of equal or better quality then a Château Latour but it just doesnt have that fancy name and its yours for 80$)
If I were you I would have just gone for a bottle of Champagne, its alot cheaper and she probably would appreciate it more.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2017-03-03 03:39:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness said: »

Her gun is really nice. Can really lay into people with it. It being projectile does make it a little awkward at first but it's not hard to get used to quickly.

Her projected shield she tosses out is okay. I think it has 900 hp (maybe 1000) and is on a decent cooldown. Still stomps on Winston's *** bubble.

The Fortify ability is neat and pretty useful but you can still be ripped to shreds pretty easily with it. The CC immunity is pretty clutch though.

Ultimate... eh.. nice but from my experience they get wrecked so fast regardless of where you position it since there are massive lines drawn to every character that basically sticks a sign on where it's at. If you are capable of protecting it well the damage does help though. Especially with her own gun.

I'd say she has even less mobility than Rein considering Rein can use his charge to re-position if he needs to. (Assuming you need to GTFO or something) So if you can get her out of position or catch her out of position she gets punished super hard. (Though you can probably say that about pretty much every hero.)

Oh and her mini graviton she has for her right-click, I'd say is her best ability. That thing has so many applications even with it's super short duration.

Just my thoughts so far from playing with her/against her for about three hours on PTR.
Ya know, that's something I don't get about Blizzard and that game. Plenty of heroes are underpowered and need fixing, but they just keep buffing/retuning the overpowered ones and such. Winston's gotta be the worst tank, easily, but they just leave him there to suffer.
 Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2017-03-03 04:21:16
Link | Quote | Reply

In terms of straight tanking, yes Winston is probably the worst. However, Winston is mainly a disrupter/dive/get-in-get-out type whose sole purpose is to just create chaos and cause problems for back line healers and Widows.

He works pretty well in a dive comp. But you really do have to literally use guerilla tactics with him.

For the most part though and for the average group he's not very useful except to counter a Widow unless of course that Widow is really good.

His barrier sucks so much *** though. It's only use is in a 1v1 duel (maybe 2v1) to dip in and out of causing it to block shots. Otherwise it gets destroyed pretty much immediately if you use to try and protect any kind of choke for your team (due to the super low hp of it). Then there is the fact that you can't destroy it early to start the cd timer earlier which is 18sec I believe. (Like for when you place it in a bad spot or something.)
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2017-03-03 04:23:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Vyre said: »
Holy crap that scientifically accurate youtube series talks about genitalia more than we do.
I'm scientifically accurate too and I end up talking about *** with at least someone everyday. It all adds up.
[+]
 Valefor.Rawry
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Valefor.Rawry 2017-03-03 04:30:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Draco, are you affected by the draft?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Valmur
user: Valmur
By Asura.Valmur 2017-03-03 06:46:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Ugh got Physiotherapy in an hour then X-ray later, so much for trying to relax/play ***

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ghishlain
user: Ghishlain
By Ragnarok.Ghishlain 2017-03-03 07:44:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Vyre said: »
Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness said: »

Her projected shield she tosses out is okay. I think it has 900 hp (maybe 1000) and is on a decent cooldown. Still stomps on Winston's *** bubble.

Ya know, that's something I don't get about Blizzard and that game. Plenty of heroes are underpowered and need fixing, but they just keep buffing/retuning the overpowered ones and such. Winston's gotta be the worst tank, easily, but they just leave him there to suffer.

Orisa does want me to jump onto the PTR, to be honest.

I feel she has a lot of utility though it's balanced by the fact she's a low HP tank (200HP + 200 Armour)and it feels her CDs are at a decent length due to the amount of abilities she has. I pretty much looked at her and tagged as Bastion recon combined with Rein / Zarya / Ana >>;

The shield based on videos I've seen has like 870 HP and it's a permanent fixture until destroyed or replaced. There's a UI that pops up that indicates the shield's HP when you pop it and shows up as an arch above your aiming reticle. (funny, Firefox is trying to say reticle isn't spelt right)

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ghishlain
user: Ghishlain
By Ragnarok.Ghishlain 2017-03-03 08:53:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Someone on the FFXIV Reddit made a thread about the average length of the male reproductive organ.

I dunno whether I should just stare blankly that someone did it or be fascinated that someone did that.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-03-03 08:56:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Ghishlain said: »
Someone on the FFXIV Reddit made a thread about the average length of the male reproductive organ.

I dunno whether I should just stare blankly that someone did it or be fascinated that someone did that.

Reddit community is an interesting bunch...so this doesn't shock me that much.
[+]
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2017-03-03 09:03:19
Link | Quote | Reply

We've had threads for that here before so it shouldn't be surprising... someone found a map that had it by country at one point.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-03-03 09:12:37
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »

Reddit community is an interesting bunch...so this doesn't shock me that much.

That's downright tame on Reddit. That's polite dinner conversation there. Well, in my house, too. But that's not the point.
[+]
 Asura.Vienner
By Asura.Vienner 2017-03-03 09:22:15
Link | Quote | Reply

In shrinkage mode?
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-03-03 09:24:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Vienner said: »
In shrinkage mode?

Growers and showers, growers and showers.
user: Kenseto
By Asura.Kensetobyakara 2017-03-03 09:24:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
I'm scientifically accurate too and I end up talking about *** with at least someone everyday. It all adds up.
Becoming a civilian after 9 years in the infantry was a process because of this. Nobody appreciates a good conversation concerning genitals anymore.

I'm surprised they could pull it off. Figured the mods would take a hard line against that, but maybe they didn't want to go head to head with the community and decided to just pull out. Regardless, I'm sure most of what the redditors are posting is a phallusy anyways, so it doesn't make much deferens.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 20725 20726 20727 ... 22712 22713 22714