Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 20452 20453 20454 ... 22717 22718 22719
 Asura.Vienner
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Vienner 2016-12-26 01:02:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Vyre said: »
Asura.Vienner said: »
Got my brother a bottle of Bailey's, and we're having a glass or two. Haven't seen him in a few years, so it's been a good Xmas.
Yuck for Baileys, but yay for getting to see people you havent seen in a long time.
Going to see Alvar in a couple of hours \o/ got up extra early for some reason /facepalm
It was his choice when I asked him what he drank these days, "Oh, I stopped drinking mostly, but every now and then some Bailey's Irish Cream is alright, I guess."

I'm not much of a drinker either, since I got out of the Navy. In fact, I haven't really been much of a drinker since the last time I got shitfaced back in like... 2013. I overdid it to the point that even smelling alcohol made me nauseous for a while. Kind of pathetic, but so it goes.
Thats great wish I could do that. Its gotten better I suppose...now I only drink 2 evenings a week and I get drunk from 2 glasses of wine for some reason.

Cept this time of the year then I drink more. It annoys me that alcohol is a social obligation here, my partners parents would get offended if i'd say no to a glass of wine for example.

I used to drink alot more then what I drink now, my profession has alot of alcoholics and I understand why.... its just always there.

Think I've come a long way. Wish my partner would follow me in this though yet he needs his daily beer/wine in the evening. Its just a glass but I think its a dangerous habbit and he cant break it.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Server: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2016-12-26 01:56:18
Link | Quote | Reply

i dun wanna work tomorrow ; ; this weekend went by too fast. also, my nephew and newborn niece doing cute baby stuff almost stirred a desire to make a mini-me.
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2016-12-26 02:25:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Got my brother a bottle of Bailey's, and we're having a glass or two. Haven't seen him in a few years, so it's been a good Xmas.
Yuck for Baileys, but yay for getting to see people you havent seen in a long time.
Going to see Alvar in a couple of hours \o/ got up extra early for some reason /facepalm
It was his choice when I asked him what he drank these days, "Oh, I stopped drinking mostly, but every now and then some Bailey's Irish Cream is alright, I guess."

I'm not much of a drinker either, since I got out of the Navy. In fact, I haven't really been much of a drinker since the last time I got shitfaced back in like... 2013. I overdid it to the point that even smelling alcohol made me nauseous for a while. Kind of pathetic, but so it goes.
Thats great wish I could do that. Its gotten better I suppose...now I only drink 2 evenings a week and I get drunk from 2 glasses of wine for some reason.

Cept this time of the year then I drink more. It annoys me that alcohol is a social obligation here, my partners parents would get offended if i'd say no to a glass of wine for example.

I used to drink alot more then what I drink now, my profession has alot of alcoholics and I understand why.... its just always there.

Think I've come a long way. Wish my partner would follow me in this though yet he needs his daily beer/wine in the evening. Its just a glass but I think its a dangerous habbit and he cant break it.
I have to like, prep myself mentally before I drink now. Still hard to stomach. I wish it wasn't that way, because a drink every now and then with friends or family is pretty nice, and I used to be able to drink without many reservations. Now my tolerance is low, along with what I already mentioned lol.

There's worse habits to have, though a lot of people do let drinking consume them, and that can be sad depending on how badly they want it.

My real vice is drinking too much soda. I don't eat enough fruit or vegetables, and I drink a disgusting amount of soda lol.
[+]
 Asura.Vienner
By Asura.Vienner 2016-12-26 02:56:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
i dun wanna work tomorrow ; ; this weekend went by too fast. also, my nephew and newborn niece doing cute baby stuff almost stirred a desire to make a mini-me.
You can come babysit my 10 and 6 year old, although they kinda lost that cuteness but still demand the same amount of attention :D
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-12-26 07:09:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Holy ***Pleebo was on 14 for the first time in forever :0

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2016-12-26 09:01:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Or how to stink with cornhole.

Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2016-12-26 09:08:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Idol ninja

[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Jetackuu 2016-12-26 09:57:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I had to finally watch the original scene, you can almost feel for the dude. What an amazing performance.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2016-12-26 10:18:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
I had to finally watch the original scene, you can almost feel for the dude. What an amazing performance.
Well, The Dude abides.
MSPaint Winner
By Skjalfeirdotter 2016-12-26 11:16:20
Link | Quote | Reply

voiceless said: »
YouTube Video Placeholder

this anime used to creep me i need to watch it again it was cool before the Illuminati stuff xD hahaha

Secret of Blue Water is a very good anime. One of Skjalf's favorites.
[+]
By voiceless 2016-12-26 11:20:22
Link | Quote | Reply

am i the only one that thinks >>Lost odyssey Novel stories >>> FFXV full game?
By voiceless 2016-12-26 11:21:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Skjalfeirdotter said: »
voiceless said: »

this anime used to creep me i need to watch it again it was cool before the Illuminati stuff xD hahaha

Secret of Blue Water is a very good anime. One of Skjalf's favorites.

Skjalf is great.
By voiceless 2016-12-26 11:27:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Go on one winged angel is not the best theme go on ffxv is still terrible i just finished lost odyssey your the only game i missed from sakaguchi lost odyssey >>> all FF Disc 1-3-4 (mind blown)

last story finished 2012

Lost odyssey Official release 2008 2016>>FFXV

Namura (Disc1-4)>> FFXV ending Camp scene
 Asura.Lokimaru
user: Rocketpop
By Asura.Lokimaru 2016-12-26 13:18:49
Link | Quote | Reply

What are you on about?

[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-12-26 13:19:38
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-12-26 13:38:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Everytime I use Unrelenting Force, I'm like "Get back, muhfucka you don't know me like that!"
 Ragnarok.Ghishlain
user: Ghishlain
By Ragnarok.Ghishlain 2016-12-26 14:24:59
Link | Quote | Reply

For any aspiring ASTs in FFXIV:

Gravity + Lightspeed is a DPS loss compared to just using Gravity by itself.
[+]
By Faelar 2016-12-26 14:37:51
Link | Quote | Reply

This is really aggravating. Someone got access to my PSN account and deactivated my PS4 as the Primary PS4, so I now do not have access to any of my PS PLus games, and they do.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network-Support/Another-PS4-activated-as-primary-we-only-have-one-so-how-do-I/td-p/45007011

And there is abso-***-lutely nothing I can do about it.
You'd think they'd impliment 2-Step verification for that feature. Send an email that you have to confirm when you try to deactivate/activate a Primary system.
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2016-12-26 14:44:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Faelar said: »
This is really aggravating. Someone got access to my PSN account and deactivated my PS4 as the Primary PS4, so I now do not have access to any of my PS PLus games, and they do.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network-Support/Another-PS4-activated-as-primary-we-only-have-one-so-how-do-I/td-p/45007011

And there is abso-***-lutely nothing I can do about it.
You'd think they'd impliment 2-Step verification for that feature. Send an email that you have to confirm when you try to deactivate/activate a Primary system.

Boy your accounts get compromised a lot. Didn't you just recently get hacked on one of your mobile games?

Are you using weak passwords or sharing you accounts with people and they turn on you or something?
[+]
By Faelar 2016-12-26 14:46:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Grumpy Cat said: »

Boy your accounts get compromised a lot. Didn't you just recently get hacked on one of your mobile games?

Are you using weak passwords or sharing you accounts with people and they turn on you or something?

32 character passwords, capital letters, special characters, etc.
I do NOT share with anyone outside of my household.
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-12-26 14:47:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Ghishlain said: »
For any aspiring ASTs in FFXIV:

Gravity + Lightspeed is a DPS loss compared to just using Gravity by itself.
I screw up timing if I use that combo for some reason. It's like an insta-cast but still requires CD.
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2016-12-26 14:49:20
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By Faelar 2016-12-26 14:53:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Was able to log into my account on the website and utilize the "Deactivate All" option. Whoever did this, did it over 6 months ago, which made this option available. You can only do once every 6 months.

Changing password yet again....
By Jetackuu 2016-12-26 15:19:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Faelar said: »
outside of my household.

^

Also: make them unique.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2016-12-26 16:16:08
Link | Quote | Reply

unique password...

*changes every password to snowflake123*
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-12-26 16:27:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
Holy ***Pleebo was on 14 for the first time in forever :0
For like 2 minutes :0 Wasn't sure what I wanted to do. I'll maybe be on later, stalker.
[+]
Server: Ultros
user: chuuuuu
By Chu Chu 2016-12-26 16:28:49
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 20452 20453 20454 ... 22717 22718 22719