Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 1956 1957 1958 ... 22714 22715 22716
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Yomisha
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2011-09-03 15:38:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Sagittario said: »
Ramuh.Laffter said: »
Asura.Katianna said: »
Lol Sagi.. just try not to focus on the hot college chicks ^^
I won't have to with them focusing on me lol ^_~
It's true, Saggi's annoyingly fit. :| Though he plays XI and is therefore slightly lacking in actual social skills. :P

I always think that too, an my mates say I'm a geek lol because I don't go out much, but when I do I somehow turn into quite a slick mofo. People tend to get peer pressured in social situations whereas I tend to remind myself to stay relaxed an therefore avoid saying something stupid.

I need one of those pics with the rich old man, whatever his name is.
And then they look at your legs... :<
[+]
 Ramuh.Laffter
Server: Ramuh
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-09-03 15:39:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Lmao. All he has to do is say he's a swimmer or bicyclist and they understand.

Probably makes for good conversation.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-09-03 15:41:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Ah, that application was refreshingly simple. Paypal does it the no-nonsense way.
 Asura.Lokimaru
Server: Asura
By Asura.Lokimaru 2011-09-03 15:41:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Nope, nothing, go back to hiding under your rock!

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Sagittario
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2011-09-03 15:46:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Lmao. All he has to do is say he's a swimmer or bicyclist and they understand. Probably makes for good conversation.

LMFAO Yomi >.> but Laff is on the money, my lady friend likes to try and embaress me by bringing it up, and I get some funny looks, but seconds later it's like "ooohh, ahhh so smooth" an "omg you have legs like action man" XD lol.
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2011-09-03 15:52:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Lmao. All he has to do is say he's a swimmer or bicyclist and they understand. Probably makes for good conversation.

LMFAO Yomi >.> but Laff is on the money, my lady friend likes to try and embaress me by bringing it up, and I get some funny looks, but seconds later it's like "ooohh, ahhh so smooth" an "omg you have legs like action man" XD lol.
=) Those poor girls just don't know any better!
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-09-03 15:55:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Yomi likes hairy legs. >____>
 Phoenix.Novaria
Server: Phoenix
user: Novaria
By Phoenix.Novaria 2011-09-03 15:56:16
Link | Quote | Reply

O.o

When I went to college there was a guy in nearly all of my classes every term that everyone called "Action man" He had a premium quality bleach blonde mullet and was built like a freakin brick...he was a total flashback from the 80s...I mean...neon "muscle" tank top and spandex shorts and everything...

He was an awesome guy and always laughed when someone called him Action Man...one time he even struck a pose...but yeah, I can see a build like that being a great conversation starter :)
By anjisnu 2011-09-03 15:56:24
Link | Quote | Reply

0/17 on getting aspid pop feel like goin to the zoo and murdering real turtles
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-09-03 15:57:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Saggi's the skinniest dude I've ever seen.
 Ramuh.Sagittario
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2011-09-03 16:00:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Novaria said: »
O.o When I went to college there was a guy in nearly all of my classes every term that everyone called "Action man" He had a premium quality bleach blonde mullet and was built like a freakin brick...he was a total flashback from the 80s...I mean...neon "muscle" tank top and spandex shorts and everything... He was an awesome guy and always laughed when someone called him Action Man...one time he even struck a pose...but yeah, I can see a build like that being a great conversation starter :)

I'm actually pretty slim, jus scale down action man by like 10x lol. It's jus I've been training and racing like a pro bike rider for 3 years so as you would expect my legs are extremely well conditioned.

AND FYI YOMI!!! The hair is growing back because I can't shave my legs atm >_> but fml I can't wear shorts coz it looks like I'm just hitting puberty because the hair is like a cm ling atm lol x_x

Post deleted by User.
By anjisnu 2011-09-03 16:02:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahkf said: »
anjisnu said: »
0/17 on getting aspid pop feel like goin to the zoo and murdering real turtles
dont let liela see this lol
damn turtle been a *** for like 5 years i need vengeance on all turtlekind
 Ramuh.Sagittario
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2011-09-03 16:03:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I think Cheyne beats me comfortably :P but Laffytaff I'm like 5kg heavier than that last pic but I don't wnna post new pics because haters will hate :/
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-09-03 16:07:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I think Cheyne beats me comfortably :P but Laffytaff I'm like 5kg heavier than that last pic but I don't wnna post new pics because haters will hate :/
Just do another Vigor pose lolz
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2011-09-03 16:13:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Yomi likes hairy legs. >____>
Not exactly. :P

Eff the haters!
 Phoenix.Novaria
By Phoenix.Novaria 2011-09-03 16:23:10
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm convinced that the reason Beardo is the most viewed character on phoenix is because of that nasty thread about him yesterday...

I'd never even seem his /shouts until I saw that thread...now I see his /shouts like crazy...

Well, I suppose I probably saw them before but never actually paid attention to them enough to know WHO /shouted them you know?

I really don't like those "player-warning" threads...someone that someone else doesn't like probably has friends and what not...that person's personality just doesn't mesh well with the person posting...you know?
By Artemicion 2011-09-03 16:25:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I finally realize how improbable it is to put a 65 song soundtrack into a game that has 153 tracks.
 Ramuh.Sagittario
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2011-09-03 16:26:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Well... maybe later :p but not today coz I jus washed my hair an it looks all floppy an stupid >_>;
 Ramuh.Urial
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-09-03 16:26:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Novaria said: »
O.o When I went to college there was a guy in nearly all of my classes every term that everyone called "Action man" He had a premium quality bleach blonde mullet and was built like a freakin brick...he was a total flashback from the 80s...I mean...neon "muscle" tank top and spandex shorts and everything... He was an awesome guy and always laughed when someone called him Action Man...one time he even struck a pose...but yeah, I can see a build like that being a great conversation starter :)

I'm actually pretty slim, jus scale down action man by like 10x lol. It's jus I've been training and racing like a pro bike rider for 3 years so as you would expect my legs are extremely well conditioned.

AND FYI YOMI!!! The hair is growing back because I can't shave my legs atm >_> but fml I can't wear shorts coz it looks like I'm just hitting puberty because the hair is like a cm ling atm lol x_x

Our little Sagi is growing up and finally becoming a man!
[+]
 Asura.Ludoggy
Server: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2011-09-03 16:28:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Urial said: »
Our little Sagi is growing up and finally becoming a man!
[+]
 Phoenix.Novaria
By Phoenix.Novaria 2011-09-03 16:30:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Also...I think I might be kind of evil...in a "Cinderella's Step-Mother" kind of way...

I just sat and watched as my 8yr old daughter washed all of the walls in the house as her punishment for writing on the walls in her room...

It seems to have been an effective punishment, she didn't throw a fit about it at all and my walls are clean so...

either way...I still feel kind of evil...maybe I should let her decide what I'm going to do with this stupid chicken for dinner tonight...
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2011-09-03 16:57:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Well... maybe later :p but not today coz I jus washed my hair an it looks all floppy an stupid >_>;
Floppy on a floppy, makes sense!
 Ramuh.Krizz
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2011-09-03 16:59:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I just had a firefox window completely vanish. My other unimportant one is fine. Did I hit the x? I don't think I did... So confused...
 Bismarck.Moonlightespada
MSPaint Winner
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Moonlightespada 2011-09-03 17:01:03
Link | Quote | Reply

eh idk dont use firefox. but ive had that happen on ps3. usualy a cache problem or site has a bug
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-09-03 17:03:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Happens to me sometimes but only when I only have one window up. :S
 Phoenix.Novaria
By Phoenix.Novaria 2011-09-03 17:07:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Krizz said: »
I just had a firefox window completely vanish. My other unimportant one is fine. Did I hit the x? I don't think I did... So confused...

That has happened to me 3 times today...this morning my firefox updated so I'm inclined to believe it's a bug or something
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-09-03 17:07:48
Link | Quote | Reply

On another note, I'm bored and don't want to play anything that isn't named Final Fantasy XI. :<
First Page 2 3 ... 1956 1957 1958 ... 22714 22715 22716