Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 1764 1765 1766 ... 22715 22716 22717
 Leviathan.Narshe
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Narshee
By Leviathan.Narshe 2011-08-24 03:20:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Psycho Slip said: »
Holy ***I'm tired.. I read that as 'Evan Almighty' and went "What?" and then had to re-read it.
Go to sleep :P
By slipispsycho 2011-08-24 03:21:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I can't yet =/
 Leviathan.Narshe
By Leviathan.Narshe 2011-08-24 03:22:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Why not? :(
By slipispsycho 2011-08-24 03:24:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Same reason I couldn't sleep last night, I'm no where near ready to go to bed when wife does, it's not til 2-3 AM I'm tired enough to sleep, and she'll be getting up in a couple more hours, so I just stay up so I don't wake her up.
[+]
 Leviathan.Narshe
By Leviathan.Narshe 2011-08-24 03:30:19
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm sorry :( Its always like that for me.. everyone in my house goes to bed around 11pm and I can't sleep so I have to stay in my room all night. ;_;
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
Server: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2011-08-24 03:32:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I can't sleep either, Slip.
By slipispsycho 2011-08-24 03:39:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I need to stay up for like 36 hours or so and get my sleep schedule back to normal, but at the same time that'd probably be even worse. There's only a period of like 2 hours where I sleep like a rock, beyond that, just the most moderate of noise and movement will wake me up and I won't be able to go back to sleep.. So if I do go to bed when my wife does (it still takes me an hour or two to fall asleep) I'll still be getting only a few hours of sleep a night, when she has to get up, I'll end up waking up.

Just for the record, she usually doesn't go to bed until she has like 6 hours before she has to be back up. <_< I guess I value sleep more than she does, cuz I couldn't do that on a near daily basis.. If I had to be getting up at 5:30, I'd be going to bed at like 8 or 9PM or something.
[+]
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2011-08-24 03:43:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I need to stay up for like 36 hours or so and get my sleep schedule back to normal
I always try, and always fail at this...
so I just end up sleeping 4 hours, run on speed that's come out of thin air then crash hard >:
By slipispsycho 2011-08-24 03:48:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I can do it, I'm pretty much miserable after it hits the 20 hour mark or so, but I've done it literally hundreds of times.. I'm just not sure it's really worth it, since I still won't really be able to get a normal sleeping pattern going where I'm not tired or miserable.

It's actually not that hard, I can't sleep when I'm sitting up, so I just stay in my computer chair.. As long as I force myself to stay here, I won't end up falling asleep.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Server: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-08-24 03:49:55
Link | Quote | Reply

i don't feel like crap til hour 28. then my stomach gets that acid refluxy feeling.
 Leviathan.Narshe
By Leviathan.Narshe 2011-08-24 03:53:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I sometimes wish I had insomnia >.> I have hypersomnia so I sleep all the time :/ I force myself to stay awake but I could literally sleep for 20 hours if I let myself. Its kinda depressing :/
 Asura.Mekaider
user: Jynxy
By Asura.Mekaider 2011-08-24 03:55:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Narshe said: »
I sometimes wish I had insomnia >.> I have hypersomnia so I sleep all the time :/ I force myself to stay awake but I could literally sleep for 20 hours if I let myself. Its kinda depressing :/

Dude is that it? I miss the occasional saturday.
[+]
 Leviathan.Narshe
By Leviathan.Narshe 2011-08-24 03:57:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Mekaider said: »

Dude is that it? I miss the occasional saturday.
I have slept for days straight but its not really healthy so I try not to if I can. :P
[+]
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2011-08-24 03:59:43
Link | Quote | Reply

My sleep is really messed up from working nights... it goes mon and tues (my nights off) I get 10-12 hours, wed I'm lucky to get 3 because I'm so awake after the last 2 days having a long sleep. and thrus - sun anywhere between 4 and 6... Even after a a year my body still screams at me to sleep at night and stay awake during the day so even if I try going to sleep earlyer I just kinda end up lieing there not sleeping XD
By slipispsycho 2011-08-24 04:00:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Trust me, you don't want insomnia.. Not being able to sleep is bad on you. There have been times where I couldn't sleep even after 36+ hours and putting myself under physical exertion, and taking medication, and ended up in fits of rage.. A constant lack of sleep actually starts to cause a certain level of insanity. I imagine the emotional roller coaster of a high period in insomnia is a lot like PMS, only magnified due to the physical effect not having sufficient rest is putting on you..

One minute you're hitting yourself in the head and screaming, the next you're curled up crying in the corner, then you end up just laying there staring off into space.. All in the course of about a half an hour.

I can sleep for long periods sometimes, it's just not that often, when I can, I embrace them. If I got ***to do that day, I'll end up just putting it off. It's not very often I can sleep for 18 hours+, but when I can, I take advantage of it.
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2011-08-24 04:01:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I dont like the idea of either of them.
 Leviathan.Narshe
By Leviathan.Narshe 2011-08-24 04:01:26
Link | Quote | Reply

What do you do for work Ina? Sounds rough
 Quetzalcoatl.Dawnn
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Dawnn
By Quetzalcoatl.Dawnn 2011-08-24 04:02:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Kalilla said: »
Just finished getting the last buhkis wings for my gambanteinn, time to upgrade it to level 85! >:O Melee whm fun!

LET ME KNOW HOW THIS WORKS OUT!
so curioussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
grats too ^^
 Leviathan.Narshe
By Leviathan.Narshe 2011-08-24 04:04:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Trust me, you don't want insomnia.. Not being able to sleep is bad on you. There have been times where I couldn't sleep even after 36+ hours and putting myself under physical exertion, and taking medication, and ended up in fits of rage.. A constant lack of sleep actually starts to cause a certain level of insanity. I imagine the emotional roller coaster of a high period in insomnia is a lot like PMS, only magnified due to the physical effect not having sufficient rest is putting on you..

One minute you're hitting yourself in the head and screaming, the next you're curled up crying in the corner, then you end up just laying there staring off into space.. All in the course of about a half an hour.
Oh wow :( sounds really horrible. I'm on a few meds for depression and some stuff that is supposed to give me energy.. I mostly feel emotionless and dull over all though.
By slipispsycho 2011-08-24 04:07:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Insomnia will do the same thing =/ Don't want to do anything, but just sit there.. Nothing is entertaining, nothing is interesting, basically have to force yourself to do anything.

If you really want though.. Let's go piss in a fountain together.. You can have my insomnia, I'll take your hypersomnia.
[+]
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2011-08-24 04:09:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I work as a baker, and yeh you don't want insomnia >.>
By Artemicion 2011-08-24 04:12:23
Link | Quote | Reply

For those willing to delve into my insanity and indecisiveness, I decided to keep my lineup the same based on racial profiling per class background & persona.

Am I the only one who sees things like this? Or is everyone so involved that FFXI is just one big math problem to them? =/
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Server: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-08-24 04:12:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ina said: »

which brings up an interesting question. where's the hat ina? wtf man...
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2011-08-24 04:14:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Need throwing ws's
 Leviathan.Narshe
By Leviathan.Narshe 2011-08-24 04:14:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah Ina :P wheres the hat?
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2011-08-24 04:16:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
Asura.Ina said: »
which brings up an interesting question. where's the hat ina? wtf man...
You meen my old avatar?ehh trying a new one for a bit... I give it another week or 2 before I'm board and back to chocolate hands
[+]
By slipispsycho 2011-08-24 04:17:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said: »
For those willing to delve into my insanity and indecisiveness, I decided to keep my lineup the same based on racial profiling per class background & persona.

Am I the only one who sees things like this? Or is everyone so involved that FFXI is just one big math problem to them? =/
Too much to read for me <.< but no, FFXI was never a big math problem for me. Although I've never claimed to be the best at what I do, you might as well label me as that one chick who thinks studying ballet makes her a better dancer or that gear swaps are for elitists. I did do gear swaps, and I'm probably a better dancer than she was, and I hate ballet.. But I was never concerned enough to have the best possible gear set for any given thing.. I was mostly a mage, and I chose taru, but I didn't choose taru because I wanted to be a mage.
 Leviathan.Narshe
By Leviathan.Narshe 2011-08-24 04:19:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Chocolate hands ftw
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2011-08-24 04:20:41
Link | Quote | Reply

We've all heard of the nail filer baked into a cake...

Would I be able to do the same for a vibrator? doesnt need to function, just be recognizable.
Dont think it'd get hot enough to melt the plastic or whatever I hope >:
 Leviathan.Narshe
By Leviathan.Narshe 2011-08-24 04:21:19
Link | Quote | Reply

>.>
First Page 2 3 ... 1764 1765 1766 ... 22715 22716 22717