Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 1712 1713 1714 ... 22718 22719 22720
 Ramuh.Sagittario
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2011-08-21 16:21:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Niniann said: »
Ramuh.Sagittario said: »
Well... whoever they were they still hated my subligar and wouldn't hang out unless I put trousers on lol >_>; so idk about that.
Firstly, I don't like Elvaan males wearing subligars either and I'm a heterosexual woman. Secondly, just because they feel like they're a woman, doesn't mean they like guys. They could very easily like woman. They probably just didn't like the creepy Elvaan legs though, TBH. ***'s seriously disturbing.

Hey D: all the subligar hate!

But yeh I agree with what you said before, I really don't care what gender she was or anything like that, it was just the unbelievable lies she told and continued to tell, then tried to tell again when I had proof literally right in front of me. I can't be friends with someone like that, because I value trust and loyalty too much for it to work.
 Fenrir.Niniann
Server: Fenrir
user: Ninian
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-08-21 16:26:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey D: all the subligar hate!

But yeh I agree with what you said before, I really don't care what gender she was or anything like that, it was just the unbelievable lies she told and continued to tell, then tried to tell again when I had proof literally right in front of me. I can't be friends with someone like that, because I value trust and loyalty too much for it to work.

Here, let me put it for you like this.

You believe you're a guy, right? What if I told you tomorrow you get turned into a girl, and every evidence of you being a guy isn't true. Say your birth certificate says you're a girl, your pictures of you as a child show you're a girl, etc etc. Would you tell people online you're a girl? Or would you tell them you're a guy? You would--most likely--tell them you're a guy.

Say someone found out you were actually a girl. But you're not a girl! But you can't even prove you're actually a guy because there's no proof. If you told people you woke up today and found yourself as a girl and you were a guy your entire life, they'd think you were absolutely batshit insane, and you'd probably get sent to a sanitarium. But you're a guy! Why won't these people believe that you're a guy?

You keep telling people you're a guy and they're all "naw dude, I have your pictures and birth certificate right here". Then they stop being your friend because you lied to them. :x

Yeah. That's what you did, lol.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
Server: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2011-08-21 16:27:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Liandaru
Server: Cerberus
user: Liandrian
By Cerberus.Liandaru 2011-08-21 16:33:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I wish I could go back to my younger self and smack her sometimes. I would tell her not to be so hasty.
 Ramuh.Laffter
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-08-21 16:42:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I guess it really can't just be a guy pretending to be a girl. :P

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Niniann
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-08-21 16:45:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Laffter said: »

It's complicated. And it's pretty easy to tell the difference from a guy pretending to be a girl for the attention, and a guy 'pretending' to be a girl because they actually feel like they're a girl. I'm 99% certain his friend was the latter, which is why this whole thing is making me so mad because he ditched his best friend for no reason.

Do you have any idea how hard it is for those people to live a normal life? You gave her a chance at happiness, a chance to feel accepted for who she was, and then you were just like LOLNOPE YOU'RE A FREAK and smashed it in her face.
 Fenrir.Niniann
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-08-21 16:46:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
I hope sagi got all this, because I was lost lol

Either way yeah dude it makes sense and if I had a friend lying to my face about something like that they better have a great reason for it.

I can't stand maliciousness like that, the only one situation in a million where maliciousness is actually needed in a friendship is not even worth considering in something everyday like this

You don't get it. They weren't being malicious they were being THEMSELVES. They wanted to be accepted FOR WHO THEY WERE. They were born a guy, BUT THEY ARE ACTUALLY A GIRL.

Christ, *** people. This is why people who are like that feel like outcasts.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Niniann
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-08-21 16:47:48
Link | Quote | Reply

that's way too harsh on sagi

He deserves it, he was a jerkface to someone whom he considered his best friend.

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2011-08-21 16:48:41
Link | Quote | Reply

nvm, Nini beat me to it

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Niniann
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-08-21 16:52:33
Link | Quote | Reply

if the person was a hermaphrodite and the situation was that simple then I apologize. I didn't back read all of this or I missed some of it

It's hard to explain. They may or may not be a hermaphrodite, but for simplicity's sake let's just say yes, and they 'identified' with one gender and looked like another.

I guess to make it more understandable, imagine someone was born a hermaphrodite. Their parents chopped off their penis at birth, and decided to raise them as a 'girl'. They never felt like a girl they feel like a boy. They go online and act like/tell people they're a boy. Someone finds out that they look like a girl. Then they proceed to say ***like YOU LIED TO ME YOU NO MY FRIEND ANYMORE.

Yeaaah. Anyway, it was that 'simple'.
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Yomisha
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2011-08-21 16:53:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Psycho Slip said: »
Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha said: »
I'm not sure if it was on here, but they made it to BG. They server hopped after getting some things and faked their death to get out of being a douche. A few months later though, it was a rinse and repeat sort of deal and it caught up to them. People were pissed. :3
You mean Thesummoner?
I can't be sure if it's the same person, but I can't imagine too many people doing this. Well I'd hope not, lol. I didn't read though it all but on our server(and the next server) it was a taru named Oust.
 Ramuh.Sagittario
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2011-08-21 16:54:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Laffter said: »
It's complicated. And it's pretty easy to tell the difference from a guy pretending to be a girl for the attention, and a guy 'pretending' to be a girl because they actually feel like they're a girl. I'm 99% certain his friend was the latter, which is why this whole thing is making me so mad because he ditched his best friend for no reason. Do you have any idea how hard it is for those people to live a normal life? You gave her a chance at happiness, a chance to feel accepted for who she was, and then you were just like LOLNOPE YOU'RE A FREAK and smashed it in her face.

Whoa hey that's completely unfair I done nothing of the sort. Where did you get that from? She dissapeared when I found out the truth about her, I did not ditch her it was the other way around, she totally vanished. I simply made no effort to change her mind because like I said I can't be friends with somebody who thinks it's ok to lie to a close friend whom you expect to trust after a year and a half.

Also, before you go judging me as somebody who cannot forgive, I spent a lot of time thinking about it because just 3 weeks earlier I found out about the lies she had been telling me from the start, serious lies about everything she ever told me. She seemed sorry and very upset so I forgave her on the premise that she swore to never lie to me again. So how do you think I felt when I found out that 3 weeks later she had made up a whole new set of lies after swearing to me? I gave her a second chance and she swore to me, then continued on lieing.
 Fenrir.Niniann
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-08-21 16:55:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Nah he didn't deserve it wow do you really believe that?

Some guy got lied to and say it turns out they overreacted. It's their own problem to work on that and clearly isn't a simple issue.

Look at it from Sagi's side even if you consider his actions immature

I do believe that. If I were treated like that by my best friend, I'd probably go kill myself or something. Well not really, but I'd have depression issues and need some serious help.

His actions are very immature, and he owes that girl an apology.
 Ramuh.Sagittario
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2011-08-21 16:57:00
Link | Quote | Reply

He deserves it, he was a jerkface to someone whom he considered his best friend.

Seriously stop insulting me until you know the full story, you're being really mean for no reason :/
 Fenrir.Niniann
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-08-21 16:57:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Whoa hey that's completely unfair I done nothing of the sort. Where did you get that from? She dissapeared when I found out the truth about her, I did not ditch her it was the other way around, she totally vanished. I simply made no effort to change her mind because like I said I can't be friends with somebody who thinks it's ok to lie to a close friend whom you expect to trust after a year and a half.

Also, before you go judging me as somebody who cannot forgive, I spent a lot of time thinking about it because just 3 weeks earlier I found out about the lies she had been telling me from the start, serious lies about everything she ever told me She seemed sorry and very upset so I forgave her on the premise that she swore to never lie to me again. So how do you think I felt when I found out that 3 weeks later she had made up a whole new set of lies after swearing to me? I gave her a second chance and she swore to me, then continued on lieing.

It's pretty obvious she disappeared because she was heart broken? If you were her friend you would've made an effort to talk to her, and be understanding.

I can't make and judgments unless you go into some sort of detail about said lies. All I can assume is it's just lies based on her gender, which is completely understandable. :x
 Ramuh.Thunderz
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2011-08-21 16:57:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Seriously stop insulting me until you know the full story, you're being really mean for no reason :/

that taru rage because you flashed your sub at usssss

:x
 Fenrir.Niniann
By Fenrir.Niniann 2011-08-21 16:58:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Fine, I apologize for being mean, but I'm still sure I'm right about everything, and that you overreacted to something that you should've been understanding about.

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Sagittario
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2011-08-21 17:05:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Fine, I apologize for being mean, but I'm still sure I'm right about everything, and that you overreacted to something that you should've been understanding about.

How many times do I have to be understanding about it? Like I said just 3 weeks before she vanished I found out about all the lies she had been telling from the start and I forgave her because I couldn't stay mad at her. So for her to go and do it again straight away after swearing to me, you expect me to be as understanding? When does it go from being understanding to being walked over? I gave her a second chance which is far more than most people would have done given the severity of the lieing.

I think I was pretty understanding.

For the record, she just upped and left when I found out she was still lieing to me so I didn't have much chance to do anything about it anyway, we have exchanged 1 email since and it was me that initiated that because I just wanted to tell her good luck for the future and no hard feelings, and she replied saying the same. I think that's what you call closure right?

I don't understand how I am being made out to be the bad guy here, like I'm somehow obligated to accept being lied to and cheated just because it's the internet? Then I'm accused of being a jerk because I decided not to give somebody a THIRD chance after THEY ditched me.
[+]
 Leviathan.Narshe
Server: Leviathan
user: Narshee
By Leviathan.Narshe 2011-08-21 17:07:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Thunderz said: »

that taru rage because you flashed your sub at usssss

:x
 Ramuh.Krizz
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2011-08-21 17:08:27
Link | Quote | Reply

That's enough.
[+]
 Ramuh.Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2011-08-21 17:08:55
Link | Quote | Reply

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
 Ramuh.Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2011-08-21 17:20:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Thats some strong assumptions to go on nini to start judging someone

How about we just drop it >.>
[+]
 Fenrir.Leoheart