Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 16734 16735 16736 ... 22708 22709 22710
 Shiva.Spathaian
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2015-03-13 21:05:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Verda said: »
Kalila said: »
Yea, you can with HTML, but remember we are using BBCode. I've tried every BBCode thing I know that works for this site, and nothing works for GFY files. I think it's because Scragg used the same IMG tag to make it easy, but the parser doesn't go down the same parameter path as normal images, and only sends the URL you use between the tags into the embed code.

I reuploaded the image to make it smaller, sorry about that.

Seems very probable. And sorry I was mistaken, I thought purple,green and red posters had an option to edit the posts raw html.
Purple have little above a normal poster, most of our "powers" pertain to our own topics.

Green obviously have their mod powers but it's not as sophisticated as some may think(at least from what I know, one of the mods may say otherwise)

Red... Well red is a god!
VIP
By Kalila 2015-03-13 21:07:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Actually, admin and mods use to have their own special tags, like headings and such. I'm sure he still has access to some we don't.
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2015-03-13 21:07:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Wouldn't that be sweet. I don't even think Scragg can post in raw HTML. He can edit the parser to add new stuff, and restrict parameter use, but I think even he uses the parser.
I wouldn't mind some super awesome purple button that did something interesting...

I don't know what I'd want it to do though.
VIP
By Kalila 2015-03-13 21:08:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Spathaian said: »
Yea, you can with HTML, but remember we are using BBCode. I've tried every BBCode thing I know that works for this site, and nothing works for GFY files. I think it's because Scragg used the same IMG tag to make it easy, but the parser doesn't go down the same parameter path as normal images, and only sends the URL you use between the tags into the embed code.

Seems very probable. And sorry I was mistaken, I thought purple,green and red posters had an option to edit the posts raw html.
Purple have little above a normal poster, most of our "powers" pertain to our own topics.

Green obviously have their mod powers but it's not as sophisticated as some may think(at least from what I know, one of the mods may say otherwise)

and that's only because I felt so bad asking Anye to edit my topic title every time I needed it changed due to a mistake or update.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-03-13 21:09:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Anye needs to magically reappear whenever you say her name
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2015-03-13 21:10:07
Link | Quote | Reply

and that's only because I felt so bad asking Anye to edit my topic title every time I needed it changed due to a mistake or update.
Why am I not surprised you were part of the reason for that feature? XP

I don't know what I'd want it to do though.

Make it rain confetti. What other superpower would you ever really want if you could have that?
Hmm, better idea. Let's us turn pages/posts purple.
Not just bars, I want purple everywhere!
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2015-03-13 21:12:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Not to sound offensive, but what are your topics each of you? I'm not actually familiar with them I'm sorry :(
When I said topics I meant threads we specifically create. As for our reasons for being VIP, Kali was originally enstated for helping consolidate updates into threads for discussion and has now involved into our new game wiz. :x

I... I'm unimportant. ._.
[+]
 Asura.Ackeronll
Server: Asura
user: Ackeron
By Asura.Ackeronll 2015-03-13 21:12:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Learned something new. News broadcasts aren't supposed to show live people being shot. This explains why all those videos of shootouts by news crews are like really just cameras recording a cop car door while sound is going off in the background.
VIP
By Kalila 2015-03-13 21:14:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Not to sound offensive, but what are your topics each of you? I'm not actually familiar with them I'm sorry :(
I use to post news, quite frequently back when I was playing FFXI and about 2 years after I quit playing it, just because people loved it so much and I felt bad if I just stopped supporting the site.

I started posting news just because I was curious about the game and enjoyed reading what's planned for the future. I first made topics that were just the normal quoted gray backgrounds, but as I continued posting I wanted to make my posts a bit more unique. I created a template that resembled the official forum's post template, so well that some people thought I was just taking a screenshot of the site for awhile.

Here is one of my last news posts, it was for XIV though:

http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/40530/dev-fc-deposit-only-authority-setting/

09-03-2013 01:12 PM
[source]
Camate
Community Rep

Hello,

In patch 2.1, we’ll be adding a "deposit only" authority setting for company chests, which you can set depending on a member’s rank.

Additionally, to go along with feature we are also planning to make it possible to view a deposit and withdrawal history.
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2015-03-13 21:14:57
Link | Quote | Reply

perfect!
[+]
By Darkalenia 2015-03-13 21:16:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Found a thread on SteamGifts posted by a guy who works at Gamestop who was complaining that no one would trade with him because he had no rep and no one would even give him the option to go first. He was wanting to trade Dying Light for something else, and mentioned wanting Skyrim Legendary Edition.

I found a site offering a Skyrim Legendary Steam Key for $15, so I thought I'd go ahead and do the trade with him. I sent him a friend request and responded to his posts on the forum.

By the time he added me back, he had been scammed out of his key!!!!

SONUVABITCHICOULDHAVEHADDYINGLIGHTFOR$15INSTEADOF$60
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-03-13 21:16:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Ackeron didn't notice I changed his rank name from Hates Bears to Loves Bears before logging lol
VIP
By Kalila 2015-03-13 21:16:44
Link | Quote | Reply

When I said topics I meant threads we specifically create. As for our reasons for being VIP, Kali was originally enstated for helping consolidate updates into threads for discussion and has now involved into our new game wiz. :x

lol, please don't think of me as that <_< I just post random bits I find interesting in RT.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2015-03-13 21:16:48
Link | Quote | Reply

You're our social media guy, our publicist, our Truckboater, our Man, recent Podcaster extraordinaire and a damn fine kisser friend.

Youse very un-unimportant.
[+]
 Asura.Ackeronll
By Asura.Ackeronll 2015-03-13 21:17:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
Ackeron didn't notice I changed his rank name from Hates Bears to Loves Bears before logging lol

[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2015-03-13 21:18:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Podcasts are an entirely new thing that is mine and mine alone.

Neither I or Kali is in charge of MSPaint, I support it as I can because I greatly enjoy our art community and like seeing them have fun and do their thing, when I can I will make topics "for" them just so that it's purple cause it's a little more noticeable but other than that I don't do too much.

The only reason for my bar is the Facebook page and I still feel like I don't work hard enough to deserve it. XP
[+]
 Asura.Ackeronll
By Asura.Ackeronll 2015-03-13 21:19:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I can't even change the damn rank name cause you took away my privileges!
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2015-03-13 21:19:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »

You're our social media guy, our publicist, our Truckboater, our Man, recent Podcaster extraordinaire and a damn fine kisser friend.

Youse very un-unimportant.
I haven't kissed in... Well I guess there was the one in the summer... But yeeeea
No!
VIP
By Kalila 2015-03-13 21:19:50
Link | Quote | Reply

That's pretty amazing you did it with bb code :) Nice!
Thanks, I would be lying if I said I was able to make that in a few hours. I'm sure my total tweaking time for perfecting my template is over 24-48 hours during the time I posted.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-03-13 21:21:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
[FC]<Raxxon Aiel> lol krieger
[FC]<Isack Eron> Damn you Drac.
[FC]<Isack Eron> Damn you.
VIP
By Kalila 2015-03-13 21:23:35
Link | Quote | Reply

The only reason for my bar is the Facebook page and I still feel like I don't work hard enough to deserve it. XP
At least you do stuff now for your bar :x
First Page 2 3 ... 16734 16735 16736 ... 22708 22709 22710