Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 13926 13927 13928 ... 22718 22719 22720
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-12-24 12:46:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahkf said: »
Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
fonewear said: »
I actually don't care for my first name. It is too common.
Rhododendron?
Rolf.
Rolf Fonewear the third.
I was thinking maybe either that or Rufus T. Barleysheath.
[+]
By fonewear 2013-12-24 12:48:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Nah Ryan.
By Fyyvoaa 2013-12-24 12:50:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Nah Ryan.

That's not that bad... I mean hell... could be worse :|

I absolutely hate my name

Bismarck.Dreadnot
By Bismarck.Dreadnot 2013-12-24 12:54:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Fyyvoaa said: »

Confirmed for being a Mafia Boss

Tony 'Big Tuna' Accardo
[+]
By Fyyvoaa 2013-12-24 12:56:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dreadnot said: »

Confirmed for being a Mafia Boss

Tony 'Big Tuna' Accardo

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dreadnot
By Bismarck.Dreadnot 2013-12-24 12:58:01
Link | Quote | Reply

See? This is why you don't get any cookies. You just go around shooting people and make them sleep with the fishes.
By Fyyvoaa 2013-12-24 13:00:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dreadnot said: »
See? This is why you don't get any cookies. You just go around shooting people and make them sleep with the fishes.

I think you have this mixed up.

You give me cookies, and you don't end up sleeping with the fishes.

[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
Server: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-12-24 13:00:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Did I hear cookies? ._.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
user: Aelius
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2013-12-24 13:06:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Did someone say Fish?!

[+]
By volkom 2013-12-24 13:06:44
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By volkom 2013-12-24 13:09:13
Link | Quote | Reply

oh gdi~ now i'm reading an article about a testicle eating fish...

Quote:
A small South American fish that eats men’s testicles in on the move. This testicle eating fish goes by the common name of pacu and is a native of South American fresh water areas. This hungry creature is related to the piranha and it is an omnivore which means basically, that it eats anything and apparently everything. Despite sounding like the plot of the world’s silliest horror film, the fish do exist and they are apparently migrating.

The pacu does not have the razor sharp teeth that its relative the piranha has, but does have teeth that resemble a human set of pearly whites. They also have less of an underbite. Pacu also can get considerably larger than their cousins and can grow up to three feet long and weigh around 55 pounds (25 kg). That in itself means that they can eat some pretty big cojones.
source
By fonewear 2013-12-24 13:09:50
Link | Quote | Reply

volkom said: »

Quote:
A small South American fish that eats men’s testicles in on the move. This testicle eating fish goes by the common name of pacu and is a native of South American fresh water areas. This hungry creature is related to the piranha and it is an omnivore which means basically, that it eats anything and apparently everything. Despite sounding like the plot of the world’s silliest horror film, the fish do exist and they are apparently migrating.

The pacu does not have the razor sharp teeth that its relative the piranha has, but does have teeth that resemble a human set of pearly whites. They also have less of an underbite. Pacu also can get considerably larger than their cousins and can grow up to three feet long and weigh around 55 pounds (25 kg). That in itself means that they can eat some pretty big cojones.
source

That looks like my ex-wife.
By Fyyvoaa 2013-12-24 13:14:52
Link | Quote | Reply

volkom said: »

Quote:

source

This is something I would expect from Ina.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-12-24 13:19:36
Link | Quote | Reply

They found one of those outside of Denmark
 Cerberus.Valmur
Server: Cerberus
user: Valmur
By Cerberus.Valmur 2013-12-24 13:23:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
They found one of those outside of Denmark

They would~
[+]
 Odin.Minefield
Server: Odin
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2013-12-24 13:26:27
Link | Quote | Reply

terrifying
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-12-24 13:30:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Nah Ryan.
Ohhh, the one Ryan I knew said he could throw a rock into a crowd and hit a Ryan. >_>

Cerberus.Josiahfk said: »
I would have loved a normal name growing up, mine draws far too much attention. Blending in is underrated.
Tradesies???
By fonewear 2013-12-24 13:32:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
Nah Ryan.
Ohhh, the one Ryan I knew said he could throw a rock into a crowd and hit a Ryan. >_>

Cerberus.Josiahfk said: »
I would have loved a normal name growing up, mine draws far too much attention. Blending in is underrated.
Tradesies???

I only know two people named Ryan personally. But it seems like they are everywhere.
[+]
VIP
By Kalila 2013-12-24 13:33:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Aelius said: »
Did someone say Fish?!
.-.;
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-12-24 13:42:11
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
MSPaint Winner
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2013-12-24 13:42:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Woo! Molded my first extra GN Drive! :D Needs a lot of touching up due to excess green stuff and a couple small air bubbles, but it's mostly intact, so it's good enough for a first attempt! :3
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-12-24 13:44:24
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-12-24 13:44:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Leon, last Destiny Remastered ep was the SF's first launch, the Strike Rouge Ootori finally had some real action in it. Was nice fix. Now to wait for Kira to drop from the sky and own Mr screams-a-lot.

And also, Freedom I was never really huge on the...everything, but the color scheme and head. SF much better to me than Freedom. Strike and Strike E always looked best tho. Minues the head. Really loved SF's head.

Speaking of, hate Destiny's head. I like Destiny's body but not the wings or head. /shrug.
By Fyyvoaa 2013-12-24 13:45:51
Link | Quote | Reply

'kay now I am pissed lol.

A year or so back (when I finally got a new ipod) I launched itunes to alot of my movie purchases gone (one in particular I never got to watch ...) So after a little bit of bitching and whining they gave me a credit of like 1/4 of what I paid ... I complied and took it ... (I complained more but that's all they gave me...)

Fast forward to today, I decide to go look on itunes.

Movie is in their library, I don't own it (even though I DID purchase it, but I did take their 'compensation')

Should I be complaining more, or just bite my tongue and repurchase it?
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-12-24 13:47:25
Link | Quote | Reply

'kay now I am pissed lol.

A year or so back (when I finally got a new ipod) I launched itunes to alot of my movie purchases gone (one in particular I never got to watch ...) So after a little bit of bitching and whining they gave me a credit of like 1/4 of what I paid ... I complied and took it ... (I complained more but that's all they gave me...)

Fast forward to today, I decide to go look on itunes.

Movie is in their library, I don't own it (even though I DID purchase it, but I did take their 'compensation')

Should I be complaining more, or just bite my tongue and repurchase it?
[+]
 Odin.Liela
Server: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2013-12-24 13:49:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Aw :-( Don't feel too bad Fonewear. One of my cousins is named Ryan and I had a schoolmate once named Ryan as well. It's not a super duper common name, but it's definitely not an uncommon one either.

I hate my name for the same reason, Stephanie. I personally know four other Stephanies that I can think of off the top, plus two other lovely ladies here named Stephanie (or variations thereof,) plus countless boys named Steven or Stephen, and one named Steffen.

The meaning also sucks. Stephanie means "crowned," which is ugh. If it's referring to a child being born "crowning" then that's just not something I'm interested in at ALL. And if it's referring to being royalty, that's also not something I'm interested in at ALL. I'm nobody's little princess.

I think the name Ryan is also pertaining to royalty, or being the son of a royal person. /comfort. We can all hate our names together.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-12-24 13:51:34
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 13926 13927 13928 ... 22718 22719 22720