Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 13902 13903 13904 ... 22717 22718 22719
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-12-17 22:25:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Schizm said: »
Been under the weather for about a week now and decided to read up on what is snot. Pretty much makes sense from what I figured.

http://sciencenordic.com/where-does-all-snot-come

The color of snot can tell us show sick we are:

Clear and colorless snot is okay, yellow or green indicates a viral or bacterial infection. Your body is sending leukocytes to the mucous membranes in your sinuses to fight the infection, and the aftermath of this battle gives your snot color.
What if it's purple and smells like feta cheese?
Server: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
user: chuuuuu
By Chu Chu 2013-12-17 22:34:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I also think I can get myth hands this week O_O a good week indeed!

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Dreadnot
By Bismarck.Dreadnot 2013-12-17 22:47:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Josiahkf said: »
While we're on the topic of bad topics; I don't think women understand how hard it can be to pee in the middle of the night for guys. It's all guesswork!

Imagine holding a handgun and you can see everything except where it's truly pointed but you're forced to pull the trigger anyway. It feels like it's pointed on that tiny spot on either edge of the bowl which reduces noise and splashing like 90% but is it really? You don't know until you hear the sounds of missing!

And anytime a lot of women are over and wash their hands too fast, they drip water when spinning to use the towel and who gets blamed when the next women walks in, assuming its urine? Exactly.

For those of you that live in the civilized world; Canadians don't have electricity and often times their torches go out during the night so they have to pee in the dark.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Spathaian
Server: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-12-17 22:53:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dreadnot said: »
While we're on the topic of bad topics; I don't think women understand how hard it can be to pee in the middle of the night for guys. It's all guesswork!

Imagine holding a handgun and you can see everything except where it's truly pointed but you're forced to pull the trigger anyway. It feels like it's pointed on that tiny spot on either edge of the bowl which reduces noise and splashing like 90% but is it really? You don't know until you hear the sounds of missing!

And anytime a lot of women are over and wash their hands too fast, they drip water when spinning to use the towel and who gets blamed when the next women walks in, assuming its urine? Exactly.

For those of you that live in the civilized world; Canadians don't have electricity and often times their torches go out during the night so they have to pee in the dark.
Thanks, I was having a hard time figuring that one out. ._.

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-12-17 22:57:49
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Odin.Liela
Server: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2013-12-17 23:08:08
Link | Quote | Reply

All done with Christmas shopping, woo! :D Except my sister. I know what I want to get her, I just forgot to get it. ;; My own sister! My mom is getting the most perfect necklace, it's a silver snowflake with (faux) diamond accents. Makes me all jealous that I'm allergic to metal. <3 I so hope she loves it!

And then my husband brought home this Koenig Vineyards icewine stuff, and I was all "Nope, Lannister wine, will not drink!" But then I drank it and OMGOSH IT'S SO GOOD!

Except this is the best picture I could find online and it's different, the picture stuff was 12.1% and made in generic "Idaho" whereas the stuff he bought it 10.5% and was made specifically in Snake River Valley. (Tons of wine is made in Idaho, so I like it when they specify where on the bottle. I'm nosy. xD)

The point is, if you people get Idaho wine wherever you are at, this stuff is super sweet and yummy! And also it proves that sometime, somewhere, Lannisters are good for something other than making horrible evil king sons who hurt Sansa. :D
[+]
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2013-12-17 23:12:10
Link | Quote | Reply

When I have to pee in the dark, I close the door so I don't wake up anyone else and then turn on the light. O.o Why don't you just turn on the light? Closing the door is just the natural thing to do anyways, and turning on the light will be momentarily blinding but makes the most sense. o.O
 Asura.Ina
Server: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2013-12-17 23:13:13
Link | Quote | Reply

You could also just sit down... If I get up in the middle of the night (afternoon) to pee screw having to wake myself up to aim.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-12-17 23:15:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Turning on the light may wake you up to the point where it'll take a few minutes (if at all) to go back to sleep. At least with peeing in the dark, it's a lot easier to go back to bed. That being said, there is a solution: sit.

I know, I know. It's weird. But it does eliminate the guesswork.
[+]
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2013-12-17 23:18:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Writing a novella seems hard because even though it's a tiny book, it's still writing a book. This makes it better, so see the average "words per minute" that other authors managed:

http://what-if.xkcd.com/76/

Very cool!
 Shiva.Spathaian
Server: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-12-17 23:20:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Mmm, wine.

Also, you guys need better night vision. ._.
 Asura.Ludoggy
Server: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2013-12-17 23:23:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Keep one eye closed while you have the light on.

Boom still have night vision in one eye.
Have never tried this. am skeptical
[+]

Post deleted by User.
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2013-12-17 23:35:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Nightmare mount. Whistle can drop from Garuda EM.

EDIT: Not mine.

EDIT2: Person in pic claimed to have gotten it from Odin, several reports of it from Garuda EM.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2013-12-18 00:26:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Schizm said: »
I met someone that used to work at a Renaissance Fair, some wild conversations but she was cool.

YouTube Video Placeholder

It is worth going just for the corsets and pale women with big ***. And maybe an excuse to dress up.

YouTube Video Placeholder
Server: Sargatanas
user: Yomisha
By Yomisha Belmont 2013-12-18 00:49:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I thought that was something ... different at first, Chu. Need sleep. x.o
[+]
Server: Ultros
user: chuuuuu
By Chu Chu 2013-12-18 00:55:02