Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 13811 13812 13813 ... 22715 22716 22717

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Weakness
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Weakness
By Fenrir.Weakness 2013-12-05 12:54:56
Link | Quote | Reply

From what I gather it means drac wants to put things in his butt... Omg...

Drac is a "bear" it all makes sense now.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Server: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2013-12-05 12:55:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Nadleeh Sakurai said: »
Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
Hunger!
games?

I don't play about lunch.

Btw shrimp fajitas. om nom gone
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-12-05 12:57:38
Link | Quote | Reply

hmmm what ever happened to Heado? :<

In my paranoid delusions?

But probably

We could pretend
[+]
 Asura.Chuuuuu
Server: Asura
user: chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2013-12-05 13:06:31
Link | Quote | Reply

happening in my city too. PLEASE NO.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/2013/12/05/fast-food-strike-wages/3877023/
[+]
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: misacat
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2013-12-05 13:07:08
Link | Quote | Reply

don't think we are talking about the same person here...

ftfy

but the 2nd one is prolly right :(
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Nikolce
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-12-05 13:24:58
Link | Quote | Reply

don't think we are talking about the same person here...

well... we can just insert anyone's name into these stories.

Because let's face it, I think everyone that hasn't posted in the last ten minutes has probably fallen victim to quiznor...
 Odin.Minefield
Server: Odin
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2013-12-05 13:27:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Nope!
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2013-12-05 13:32:19
Link | Quote | Reply

talking about quiz reminded me of this
YouTube Video Placeholder
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2013-12-05 13:32:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Suddenly super tired *falls asleep*
[+]
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2013-12-05 13:34:20
Link | Quote | Reply

nini!
 Odin.Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2013-12-05 13:36:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh sorry, I'll stop.

Post deleted by User.
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-12-05 13:42:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I have more sympathy for retail workers. Nuking or dumping prepossessed, frozen food into a fryer doesn't deserve what some tellers, teachers, and/or social workers make.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2013-12-05 13:42:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Golden needle doesn't work with that?
 Odin.Liela
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2013-12-05 13:55:39
Link | Quote | Reply

How does one politely tell a coworker that headphones are the universal symbol for "Do Not Disturb?"

CCL is so lonely. She really is. She lives alone with five cats. But when I'm trying to work and I'm listening to my favorite song, I don't want to stop and answer her health questions about that new product she saw that I've never heard of. And I sure don't want to still be having to answer her questions ten minutes AFTER I told her I've never heard of it.

And fifteen minutes later, I don't want to have to stop the music again because now she wants to halt production to turn around and discuss her arm because it still hurts from where she fell down the stairs and pulled it out of socket at the wedding because she won't go to the doctor like I've told her to 82 times. I'm sorry, but if it's obvious that I am NOT a doctor and that what you need IS a doctor, and if I've told you this more than once or twice, then I don't really care about your arm anymore. Do something to fix it by seeing a professional, or shush.

And when I've put my headphones back on for a blessedly peaceful ten minutes, I don't want to be interrupted AGAIN to gossip about everything a coworker is doing wrong in his life. He's a big boy, he can handle himself, stop grandmothering. And when I tell you to stop grandmothering, don't giggle like a schoolgirl and then proceed to keep grandmothering.

ARG. Headphones on, trappers shut! Work do!

And also stop meowing that awful cat food commercial meow song over and over, loud enough that I can hear it over the sound of Yang burning down Junior's club in song form. ._. Cat ladies.
 Asura.Ludoggy
Server: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2013-12-05 13:59:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Liela said: »
._. Cat ladies.
Butcher a cat and feed it to her.
Make her hate you in every possible way.
(。・`ω´・。)
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ashman
Server: Ragnarok
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2013-12-05 13:59:20
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
Server: Ultros
user: Serj
By Ciri Zireael 2013-12-05 14:00:49
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Odin.Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2013-12-05 14:09:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't worry, usually when I'm listening to music, people like to talk to me about unimportant stuff as well.

/turns music up
[+]
Server: Ultros
user: Allyha
By Allyha Kiade 2013-12-05 14:15:39
Link | Quote | Reply

That's the entire reason i use my headphones at work. Makes it a lot easier to ignore people you can't hear.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Dreadnot
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dreadnot 2013-12-05 14:25:23
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-audio/razer-moray/

Best earplugs I have ever owned. Blocks out sound around you, awesome sound. 5 stars for blocking out people who are trying to communicate with you while you are rocking out to an awesome guitar solo.
[+]
 Valefor.Omnys
user: omnys
By Valefor.Omnys 2013-12-05 14:29:17
Link | Quote | Reply

The Rugrats Theory

Quote:
The Rugrats really were a figment of Angelica's Demonic and Unimaginable imagination.

Chuckie died in 1997 along with his mother, that's why Chaz is a nervous wreck all the time.

Tommy was born in 2000, but he was a stillborn, that's why Stu is constantly in the basement making toys for the son who never had a chance to live.

The DeVilles had an abortion in 2001, Angelica couldn't figure whether it would be a boy or a girl thus creating the twins.

Tumblr ljasujxnXS1qzu5oyo1 500
DollPartsAdded by DollParts
As for "All Grown Up" the teenage Angelica became addicted to various narcotics which further aggravated her Schizophrenia, bringing her back to her childhood and thus her creations she obsessed over, because of time lapse between the present and the last time she interacted with her creations, she made them older. Angelica was constantly taking hits of acid, so she would never have to live without her creations who were her only company. In a judgemental world, Angelica's mom actually died of a heroine overdose in 1982 just after Angelica was born, and Drew in his depression married a gold digging *** that Angelica idolized because she fooled herself into thinking it was her real mom but always had a concept of her mom, Cynthia, and took a barbie doll and made it after her mom's image, wearing an unwashed orange dress and having jacked up hair, which is why she was so attached to it. Later in life she followed in her mom's footsteps with drugs and everything, dying of overdose at age 15 when All Grown Up! was "cancelled".

The only rugrat not to be fictional however, was unborn Tommy's brother Dil, whom was born in 2002. However, Angelica didn't know the difference between Dil and her creations, although Dil didn't follow her commands. One day in 2005, after endless crying and a refusal to disappear like the others did when Angelica was angry with them, she hit him. Due to this, he sustained a brain hemorrhage, which resulted in a deformation. As he grew up, his damage only became more evident and by the time he was 11 in "All Grown Up!" he lived as an outcast, being ridiculed for his weirdness and retardation. The immense guilt over this is what led Angelica to her drug use and is what led Angelica to un-create the Rugrats briefly, until her experience with hallucinogenics.

On a trip to Paris to find love, Chaz married a woman named Kira (He was actually going to marry a different woman named Coco, but she just wanted him for his money.) who had a daughter named Kimi that was torn from her because she was a cocaine addict (Angelica imagined her from Kira's stories). He lost his mind after the death of his wife and was in denial that she was ever prostitute. Upon return to America, Chaz and Kira married and she got her greencard. It was actually a really happy and romantic story. Kira continually stuggled with addiction, but was relatively happy with her life and Chaz

Suzie was actually Angelica's only friend, who entertained the thought of Angelica's creations, for her sake. Angelica spent the last days of her life in the back of the school cafeteria, imagining friends around her and playing with the lives of her creations.

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/The_Rugrats_Theory
 Odin.Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2013-12-05 14:42:19
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Shiva.Azraelina
user: Azraelina
By Shiva.Azraelina 2013-12-05 14:43:12
Link | Quote | Reply

WOO. Exam got cancelled tomorrow...

But now my final in the class next thursday is worth twice as much T_T
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Server: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2013-12-05 15:02:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Two guys just ripped down a quarter of the back fence in my yard, trying to get me to provoke them to come out and fight them and my Mastiff runs chicken ***back into the house.

*** seriously?

Oh well, they just got picked up by the cops. I hope they enjoy their time; prosecuting to the fullest
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 13811 13812 13813 ... 22715 22716 22717