Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 13743 13744 13745 ... 22712 22713 22714
MSPaint Winner
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2013-11-26 12:43:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Grumpy Cat said: »
I HAVE A FORUM TAB ON MY FFXIV PROFILE NOW! SCRAGG I LOVE YOU!
XIVPro has a sticky menu now. Sayonara, XIAH. :I

Oh god, I paged.
[+]
By fonewear 2013-11-26 13:08:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Azraelina
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Azraelina
By Shiva.Azraelina 2013-11-26 13:16:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh man dentists are so sketchy. My old dentist earlier this year told me to come back to get a few teeth "fixed." Well I never got around to it. So I found a new dentist around my college home and she said my teeth are perfectly healthy (minus the wisdom teeth.)

Sketchyyyyy.

Also, certain secretaries violate legal stuff when they don't know what they're doing.
[+]
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2013-11-26 13:17:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I just had a great trip to the grocery store, every single thing on my list was on sale. Only bad part was when I was eying the Stouffer's Mac n' Cheese some old lady saw me going for it and straight up tried to cut me off and crashed into me! She tried to make it seem like I ran into her and everything.

All the more reason I am having old people ground up for fuel when I become King of America.
[+]
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2013-11-26 13:24:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Azraelina said: »
Oh man dentists are so sketchy. My old dentist earlier this year told me to come back to get a few teeth "fixed." Well I never got around to it. So I found a new dentist around my college home and she said my teeth are perfectly healthy (minus the wisdom teeth.)

Sketchyyyyy.

Also, certain secretaries violate legal stuff when they don't know what they're doing.
My dentist was a student, wasn't hitting a right spot with anesthesia, got a filling with no anesthesia. Glad hea learned by the time I got a root canal.
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2013-11-26 13:25:28
Link | Quote | Reply

My backpack is a battleship; your argument is invalid.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-11-26 13:36:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Leon Kasai said: »
Awesome. So has some CIWS, missile tubes, Valiants, are those Loengrins on the arms? Any Gotfrieds?

All the more reason I am having old people ground up for fuel when I become King of America.
That what you want? I can make that happen as long as you bow to me as Ruler of the World.
 Bismarck.Misao
Server: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2013-11-26 13:38:19
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2013-11-26 13:39:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
are those Loengrins on the arms?
lolno. Magazine exclusive weapon packs. Basically swiss army knives for mobile suits. One comes with Gundam Ace (currently publishing Build Fighters A(mazing)) and the other with Dengeki Hobby (currently publishing Build Fighters D(ocument)).
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2013-11-26 13:40:08
Link | Quote | Reply

zomg so shiney
[+]
By Grumpy Cat 2013-11-26 13:41:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Awesome. So has some CIWS, missile tubes, Valiants, are those Loengrins on the arms? Any Gotfrieds?

That what you want? I can make that happen as long as you bow to me as Ruler of the World.

If I can be your emissary and rule over something small and not covered in snow like Guam we have a deal.
[+]
By Grumpy Cat 2013-11-26 13:42:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Misao said: »

zomg so shiney

Why is Optimus Prime a Gundam?
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2013-11-26 13:50:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Misao said: »

Why is Optimus Prime a Gundam?
So he can fight Zeta Gundam Starscream.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-11-26 13:50:49
Link | Quote | Reply

If I can be your emissary and rule over something small and not covered in snow like Guam we have a deal.
We can come to an arrangement. I have lots of land to have owners to enforce my laws and abuse their power I entrust them with.
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2013-11-26 13:59:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Trying to figure out how to do this. Was going to try to build a custom Epyon, but change its beam saber into a large blade with the energy focused onto the edge (making it stronger in the process) but don't kno wtf to do to make it :/
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2013-11-26 14:21:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Ohji Lunartail said: »
Trying to figure out how to do this. Was going to try to build a custom Epyon, but change its beam saber into a large blade with the energy focused onto the edge (making it stronger in the process) but don't kno wtf to do to make it :/
Take a sword from something else? Or grab a couple sheets of plastic and get to work. :I
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-11-26 14:26:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey hey, it's orange day.
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2013-11-26 14:28:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Should give mag a scruffy uniform blue bar :I
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-11-26 14:33:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Depending on size of your Epyon, 1/144 or 1/100, I'd maybe look into an Anti-Ship Sword from Strike or Impulse, maybe see if can make it two sided, dunno how to fix the energy beam stuff....if 1/144, GOUF has the Tempest Sword already double sided, but again, dunno how to solve other parts. =/ GL if you try, post pics!
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2013-11-26 14:47:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Depending on size of your Epyon, 1/144 or 1/100, I'd maybe look into an Anti-Ship Sword from Strike or Impulse, maybe see if can make it two sided, dunno how to fix the energy beam stuff....if 1/144, GOUF has the Tempest Sword already double sided, but again, dunno how to solve other parts. =/ GL if you try, post pics!
GOUF Ignited's sword isn't very big, though. Best bet would probably be to use the Tactical Arms or GN Buster Sword from 00 Seven Sword G and just mod the edges to hold beam effects.

I'm still working on modding my HGAC Wing Gundam into something more Jehuty-like. Already gave it the GN Sword in place of Jehuty's blade, but now I'm debating on what details to add onto it, and how to make certain sub-weapons. Thinking about giving it funnels instead of Homing Missile, but I'm not sure how I'm gonna make a Vector Cannon. :I

Would really like to have those lights on it's shoulders, but not sure how I'd add them to the Wing Gundam because it has thrusters on it's shoulders. :x
[+]
 Shiva.Azraelina
Server: Shiva
user: Azraelina
By Shiva.Azraelina 2013-11-26 14:58:15
Link | Quote | Reply

What are you doing? o.O
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-11-26 14:59:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Grats on your Gimprai, Kitty
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-11-26 15:10:06
Link | Quote | Reply

GOUF Ignited's sword isn't very big, though. Best bet would probably be to use the Tactical Arms or GN Buster Sword from 00 Seven Sword G and just mod the edges to hold beam effects.
I did think of the Tactical Arms too but I have seen that built, so didn't mention it.

Forgot about Double O since I didn't recall many swords. Hmmmmm what about that Suit Mr Bushido had. Ohhh you meant that Buster Sword that Dbag that created the main character had. (sorry I forgot names, not my favorite series)
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2013-11-26 15:14:14
Link | Quote | Reply

I did think of the Tactical Arms too but I have seen that built, so didn't mention it.

Forgot about Double O since I didn't recall many swords. Hmmmmm what about that Suit Mr Bushido had. Ohhh you meant that Buster Sword that Dbag that created the main character had. (sorry I forgot names, not my favorite series)
No, I meant the one used by the 00 Seven Sword.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Fenrir.Weakness
Server: Fenrir
user: Weakness
By Fenrir.Weakness 2013-11-26 15:18:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I just had a great trip to the grocery store, every single thing on my list was on sale. Only bad part was when I was eying the Stouffer's Mac n' Cheese some old lady saw me going for it and straight up tried to cut me off and crashed into me! She tried to make it seem like I ran into her and everything.

I don't know why I read this as catnip thief... And I just couldn't stop laughing at this idea of wheelchair racing to the mac and cheese and some old lady yelling at him.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-11-26 15:45:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Its* you stupid dog
[+]
By Grumpy Cat 2013-11-26 15:49:32