Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 13707 13708 13709 ... 22711 22712 22713
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-11-21 08:55:27
Link | Quote | Reply

I blacklisted him and ignored him after he came back
 Ragnarok.Ashman
Server: Ragnarok
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2013-11-21 08:57:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
Ragnarok.Ashman said: »
Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness said: »
I've yet to pick up XIV because I can't figure out what server I want to join.

Balmung is best mung. We have the best pair of boobs in Eorzea.

In all honesty I can't say much for any servers over another. Herpderpion seems to be the "asura" of xiv based on GW drama. Excaliweeb has some BS going on occaisionally.

Shitgatanas has Manini and honestly f that guy (just kidding buddy!). There are a couple people I like very much on sarg in all seriousness.

Gilg and the mung are both heavy on RP (gilg is supposedly LGBT RP friendly) if you're into that. I personally get a giggle wading through the crap i see in town.
Walk to ah from inn > see "Lord Yiff brushes the beer foam from betwixt the strands of his elegant mustache" > laugh so hard i start to cough.
I like to announce various things upon entering DF, like that I'm a lesbian or announcing my desire for a man who will throat punch me as I climax.

I have a bad habit of letting people who blindly hit on me talk themselves into a corner before i tell them im packin heat.

The egg on face is priceless.
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2013-11-21 08:58:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I blacklisted everyone for 3 weeks!

(not really, just didnt log in due to RL stuff)
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
Server: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-11-21 08:58:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Leon Kasai said: »
I was just watching this episode. :| Creepy.

Kalila said: »
Shiva.Spathaian said: »
What'd he end up doing? :/

I'll admit he was annoying to myself but I thought he'd eventually at least try to be a little less... yea.
Quiz was being Quiz, the fault was on both ends really. He kept getting kicked from the Linkshell instead of being blacklisted like they should have done in the first place. I really don't agree with kicking anyone from the LS if they want to join and socialize with us, it's the Linkshell for a community site after all.

After being kicked from the LS the 2nd time he left the site as well.
While it seems extremely wrong to have to blacklist in a linkshell you willingly choose to be in, I can understand your point.

However, if he is being enough of an *** to actually be kicked from the shell, which is always possible, then I can't say I feel bad for him. Then again, there is always two sides to the story, I have no idea what happened before or after was kicked.
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-11-21 08:59:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
YouTube Video Placeholder
This reminds me... I heard the Backstreet boys were back...
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-11-21 09:02:03
Link | Quote | Reply

They should bring this back

[+]
MSPaint Winner
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2013-11-21 09:12:20
Link | Quote | Reply

What episode? :O
[+]
 Odin.Liela
Server: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2013-11-21 09:23:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Poor Quiz. :-( He always seemed nice to me. I was only on the AH linkshell on Exaclibur for a little while though, I hopped servers to Saratoga or Serengeti or some other S name place, then never logged into the game again. It's not that I don't like it! It's a fun game when I'm there. But when I'm not there, I don't feel motivated to be there. I dunno. I kind of like not being obligated to log on to any game. In FFXI, I HAD to log on because nightly events depended on it. In a small linkshell, every person counts. But that meant that tough luck for me on days when I wanted to do something else or was busy. Now I can do other things and I can be busy and I like that. I don't want to be an integral part of another team.

But I kinda purposely don't pay attention to inter-friend spats. If I'm friends with Mag and friends with Spath and they start arguing, I ignore it intentionally because I'm still going to be friends with them both. I'm not going to pick sides in someone else's argument, so I just avoid it altogether. Meh.
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-11-21 09:24:03
Link | Quote | Reply

What episode? :O

Been having a lot of issues sleeping lately so I've been putting on Youtube videos to just give me something to listen to. Been finally getting back into Game Grumps a little bit.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-11-21 09:24:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Morning Folks!

GM Balls! FIGHT! Shiro Amada!
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-11-21 09:26:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Liela said: »
But I kinda purposely don't pay attention to inter-friend spats. If I'm friends with Mag and friends with Spath and they start arguing, I ignore it intentionally because I'm still going to be friends with them both. I'm not going to pick sides in someone else's argument, so I just avoid it altogether. Meh.
This, I choose my own friends/battles. If I like someone and they have a fight with someone else I like, then too bad I'm gonna be friends with both until one or the other wrongs me. :|

I really hate when people just assume that I hate them without ever actually asking me or even trying to figure it out. :<
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-11-21 09:28:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol this guy on the Official Forums

Quote:
Tank HP Requirements For Endgame DF Content
While playing my WHM too often will I come across tanks that come into my Duty Finder PUG and believe they are fully capable of clearing the content with ease. MAYBE this is because you, the tank, are used to clearing things with Relic DPS or heals? But when you come to a duty finder to do an instance, ASSUME you will be paired with average gear players with average mental capacities.

One perfect example of what I'm trying to explain is this: A full darklight healer along with half DL DPS and a tank with 4.3k HP enter Wanderer's Palace together.
***This is a 45 minute run at best***
The tonberry king hits for 4k if the dps is smart enough to count 3 at a time. at 4 at a time we wipe, at 3 at a time we most likely wipe without benediction or swift cast. To top it off, the tank wasn't capable of kiting all the tonberries himself. This tank should have farmed CM and Prate more clearly.

Therefore the HP Requirements for TANKS in Duty Finder groups is as follows:
CM & Praetorium: Full AF1 Gear
Wanderers Palace: 4.6k HP
Amdapor Keep: 5.2k HP (6K if you plan to tome farm quicker than WP)
Ifrit: Meh who cares
Garuda: 5.5k HP
Titan: You dont pug Titan, maybe 8K HP

Those are for PUGS only, with a skilled FC or group of friends or even a pug by invite group you can get away with having less hp.

But if you are going to DF tank those dungeons with less than my recommended HP, you're gonna have a bad time. As a healer I usually leave if the tank isn't close to meeting my requirements, because honestly, 15min debuff +25min WP run is WAY better than one 45min WP run that has a chance of dissolving midway.

My PLD with full DL acessories/legs/relic hands/head/body/relic+1 shield and sword has 5.8k outside of pt, 6k in and this is without food. No way any Paladin is getting 8k HP lol. Not even necessary for Titan and the rest you can pretty much do in AF (though maybe some hoplite for Garuda at least, depends on healers though)
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2013-11-21 09:31:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Kalila said: »
What'd he end up doing? :/

I'll admit he was annoying to myself but I thought he'd eventually at least try to be a little less... yea.
Quiz was being Quiz, the fault was on both ends really. He kept getting kicked from the Linkshell instead of being blacklisted like they should have done in the first place. I really don't agree with kicking anyone from the LS if they want to join and socialize with us, it's the Linkshell for a community site after all.

After being kicked from the LS the 2nd time he left the site as well.
While it seems extremely wrong to have to blacklist in a linkshell you willingly choose to be in, I can understand your point.

However, if he is being enough of an *** to actually be kicked from the shell, which is always possible, then I can't say I feel bad for him. Then again, there is always two sides to the story, I have no idea what happened before or after was kicked.
I'm sure he was just being Quiz.
[+]
 Asura.Ina
Server: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2013-11-21 09:31:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Speaking of quiz I can't not share the experience we just had
[+]
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2013-11-21 09:40:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
Lol this guy on the Official Forums

Quote:
Tank HP Requirements For Endgame DF Content
While playing my WHM too often will I come across tanks that come into my Duty Finder PUG and believe they are fully capable of clearing the content with ease. MAYBE this is because you, the tank, are used to clearing things with Relic DPS or heals? But when you come to a duty finder to do an instance, ASSUME you will be paired with average gear players with average mental capacities.

One perfect example of what I'm trying to explain is this: A full darklight healer along with half DL DPS and a tank with 4.3k HP enter Wanderer's Palace together.
***This is a 45 minute run at best***
The tonberry king hits for 4k if the dps is smart enough to count 3 at a time. at 4 at a time we wipe, at 3 at a time we most likely wipe without benediction or swift cast. To top it off, the tank wasn't capable of kiting all the tonberries himself. This tank should have farmed CM and Prate more clearly.

Therefore the HP Requirements for TANKS in Duty Finder groups is as follows:
CM & Praetorium: Full AF1 Gear
Wanderers Palace: 4.6k HP
Amdapor Keep: 5.2k HP (6K if you plan to tome farm quicker than WP)
Ifrit: Meh who cares
Garuda: 5.5k HP
Titan: You dont pug Titan, maybe 8K HP

Those are for PUGS only, with a skilled FC or group of friends or even a pug by invite group you can get away with having less hp.

But if you are going to DF tank those dungeons with less than my recommended HP, you're gonna have a bad time. As a healer I usually leave if the tank isn't close to meeting my requirements, because honestly, 15min debuff +25min WP run is WAY better than one 45min WP run that has a chance of dissolving midway.

My PLD with full DL acessories/legs/relic hands/head/body/relic+1 shield and sword has 5.8k outside of pt, 6k in and this is without food. No way any Paladin is getting 8k HP lol. Not even necessary for Titan and the rest you can pretty much do in AF (though maybe some hoplite for Garuda at least, depends on healers though)
Thats a really really bad healer if they need 5.2k hp on a pld for AK... I had like low 4ks I think when I started doing it and never had any issues

Edit: I have 6.5k in 8 lv90 pieces so yeah that 8k isn't happening.
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-11-21 09:40:20
Link | Quote | Reply

"I guess I'll have to choose something a little out of the ordinary... BIG ZAM!"

Such a *** move. :<

Asura.Ina said: »
I don't understand the world...

I keep having weird auditory hallucinations or something. x.x I think that concert *** with my head.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-11-21 09:46:01
Link | Quote | Reply

>_>
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2013-11-21 09:48:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »

>_>
This pic was taken at my 21st birthday party.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Vyrerus 2013-11-21 10:01:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Being on Hold is such a nice feeling. The amount of work I do now, sooooo little! A much needed respite.
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2013-11-21 10:09:37
Link | Quote | Reply

quiz left, cuz after someone got offended by his "forced abortion" avi and called him out on it, left the site basically calling this a site full of a bunch of backwards,hypocritical childish ***.

even tho people have said ***about his avi before
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2013-11-21 10:13:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Ohji Lunartail said: »
I have boots for you if you still need them... apparently your aren't on my friends list even though you are on my friends list so I can't mail them >.>
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2013-11-21 10:15:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I have boots for you if you still need them... apparently your aren't on my friends list even though you are on my friends list so I can't mail them >.>
trying to find the raid app link but the damn GW site keeps sending me in a circle lol -,- thought id finaly sign up
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-11-21 10:15:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
This pic was taken at my 21st birthday party.
Here's how I wanna spend my 30th...
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Vyrerus 2013-11-21 10:15:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Dame didn't let me tank Hydra from his Monk last night Q,Q I wanted to see if I had enough HP to eat a Triumvirate solo!
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-11-21 10:16:29
Link | Quote | Reply

calling this a site full of a bunch of backwards,hypocritical childish ***.
I am offended! I am not childish! D:
 Ragnarok.Ashman
Server: Ragnarok
user: Ashman
By Ragnarok.Ashman 2013-11-21 10:22:16
Link | Quote | Reply

tell him that i miss him and i love him :D
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2013-11-21 10:27:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Vyrerus said: »
Dame didn't let me tank Hydra from his Monk last night Q,Q I wanted to see if I had enough HP to eat a Triumvirate solo!
Lol.
[+]
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2013-11-21 10:32:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I think you are safe at like 6.5k hp... I've been doing it on pld since 6k hp but it was never even close. If anything I think it's easier since your healers aren't splitting their focus.

I will do so the next time I see him.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Vyrerus 2013-11-21 10:36:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I think you are safe at like 6.5k hp... I've been doing it on pld since 6k hp but it was never even close. If anything I think it's easier since your healers aren't splitting their focus.

I will do so the next time I see him.
I'm a rawrior though :3 Last time I tanked it, it did about 7k to me when the other tank moved out of the way. I have about 7100 or so with food now, will have more when I get Darklight.
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2013-11-21 10:38:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm a rawrior though :3 Last time I tanked it, it did about 7k to me when the other tank moved out of the way. I have about 7100 or so with food now, will have more when I get Darklight.
Did he have the attack buff up? Tri hits me for low 3ks tops with out that so it would be like 4k tops for you.
First Page 2 3 ... 13707 13708 13709 ... 22711 22712 22713