Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 13582 13583 13584 ... 22708 22709 22710
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-11-06 09:01:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Houppelande said: »
Today I was accepted into a Japanese Linkshell even though I don't speak a lick of Japanese. I pleaded my case to a sackholder using google translate. I think she took pity on me and pearled me.
Awesome! Grats! XD

Leon Kasai said: »
I've got Rengou VS ZAFT 2 Plus for my emulator. Pretty fun game, but completely different from Dynasty Warriors Gundam yeah.
Hmmmmm is that easily found via internet searches without me pestering you for help??

I have not used an emulator since.... HS, which was back in like 2000 for SNES Gundam Wing game.
[+]
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2013-11-06 09:05:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Today I was accepted into a Japanese Linkshell even though I don't speak a lick of Japanese. I pleaded my case to a sackholder using google translate. I think she took pity on me and pearled me.
おめでとうございます!
[+]
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2013-11-06 09:14:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
I've got Rengou VS ZAFT 2 Plus for my emulator. Pretty fun game, but completely different from Dynasty Warriors Gundam yeah.
Hmmmmm is that easily found via internet searches without me pestering you for help??

I have not used an emulator since.... HS, which was back in like 2000 for SNES Gundam Wing game.
http://pcsx2.net/
Dunno about the game though. I got the torrent from isohunt and that's since been taken down. :x

Dynasty Warriors Gundam 1+2 are on PS2 too, if you wanna give those a try to see if you might like the new one coming out.
[+]
 Valefor.Houppelande
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Houppelande 2013-11-06 09:14:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank you \(T∇T)/
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
Server: Sargatanas
user: Yomisha
By Yomisha Belmont 2013-11-06 09:22:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Where's that damn e-mail verification? .-.
 Asura.Rekin
Server: Asura
By Asura.Rekin 2013-11-06 09:27:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Dunno about the game though. I got the torrent from isohunt and that's since been taken down. :x

Dynasty Warriors Gundam 1+2 are on PS2 too, if you wanna give those a try to see if you might like the new one coming out.
Check out this game leon~
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2013-11-06 09:28:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I tried using google translate to understand a Japanese party once... this was what I got
[+]
By volkom 2013-11-06 09:30:27
Link | Quote | Reply

woah
 Valefor.Houppelande
By Valefor.Houppelande 2013-11-06 09:30:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Schizm said: »
Anna Ruthven said: »
おめでとうございます!
Even though you will probably get by on the translator, have you thought of maybe looking up to learn some Japanese? Just try not to overwhelm yourself, just pace 30 minutes a day (2 or 3 times a day), some common phrases and numbers and work from there. Learning something new will always be an ongoing experience, if you just take your time, you might be surprised what you can learn.

Thank you this is great advice.

And yes, I've thought about taking a class but I just can't seem to find the time.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2013-11-06 09:37:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd be fine if I knew proper grammar and how to connect words.
[+]
 Odin.Liela
Server: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2013-11-06 09:48:19
Link | Quote | Reply

... I love my mom. xD

So, my biological mom, I didn't speak to her from the time I was about 6 or 7 until I was about 20. And we live on opposite ends of the USA, so we've only seen each other once face-to-face since I started speaking to her at around 20 years old. And so I honestly don't know her very well.

Awhile back I was gushing all over Facebook about the Song of Ice and Fire series, and she's all "ooh, thanks for the recommendation, I'm going to read it!" And I was all "NOOOOoooooo! But the violence and the sex and the violence, my mother will be traumatized and scandalized and horrified!"

And then this morning she texts me that she's on the third book, can't put them down, loves Daenerys, and can't wait until the dragons kill something. xD

Mama, I underestimated your badassery and I love you.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2013-11-06 10:01:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Rekin said: »

Check out this game leon~
Love the VS games. ^^ Like I said earlier, I've got Rengou VS ZAFT 2 Plus, and I've got Gundam VS Zeta gundam for PS2 too, and Gundam VS Gundam NEXT Plus on my PSP. :3
Looking forward to Full Boost coming to PS3 in January~ So tempted to buy the limited edition for the 30 extra songs it comes with lol.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-11-06 10:39:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Love the VS games. ^^ Like I said earlier, I've got Rengou VS ZAFT 2 Plus, and I've got Gundam VS Zeta gundam for PS2 too, and Gundam VS Gundam NEXT Plus on my PSP. :3
Looking forward to Full Boost coming to PS3 in January~ So tempted to buy the limited edition for the 30 extra songs it comes with lol.
I got the NA of ESDF vs Zeon game. I enjoyed that. >_>
[+]
 Valefor.Houppelande
By Valefor.Houppelande 2013-11-06 10:50:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Liela said: »
can't wait until the dragons kill something.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2013-11-06 11:18:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Nausea since I woke up this morning, what a bleh day ._.
 Cerberus.Valmur
Server: Cerberus
user: Valmur
By Cerberus.Valmur 2013-11-06 11:30:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello~
[+]
 Fenrir.Weakness
Server: Fenrir
user: Weakness
By Fenrir.Weakness 2013-11-06 11:37:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Got most of the big stuff and furniture moved yesterday in the UHAUL, just got a bunch of boxes and my speakers and stuff. And thankfully it stopped raining, because it rained all day yesterday... and moving sucks bad enough as is. Expecting like one or two more trips and then BAM! Done with that apartment.

Got enrolled in school, got the consolidation loan plus a little extra to pay for school without collateral, moving thus far has been under budget... things are looking up at the moment. Might even be able to afford new pipes on my bike next weekend.
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2013-11-06 11:40:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Interesting... Science discovered a new thing in our knees.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2013-11-06 11:41:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ina said: »
Whipped cream?
[+]
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2013-11-06 11:42:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Asura.Ina said: »
Whipped cream?
Quote:
As impossible as it may seem, two surgeons at University Hospitals Leuven have discovered an entirely new part of the human body. It is a ligament in the knee and it appears to play a role in patients suffering from a tear in their anterior cruciate ligament (ACL), a common sports injury.

Named the anterolateral ligment, it was discovered using macroscopic dissection techniques after the doctors began investigating possible causes for complications after rehabilitation for ACL. They came across a paper written in 1879 that hypothesized the existence of a previously unknown ligament in the knee. The author of the paper turned out to be correct; Dr Claes and Dr Bellemans managed to locate the ligament and claim it can be found in 97% of all patients. Further research found that the pivot shift, a common complication after ACL rehabilitation, is caused by a tear in the ALL ligament.

The last time a new human body part was discovered was June 2013. Although just microscopic layer in the human cornea, its discovery made eye surgery simpler and safer.

We have a tendency to believe we know everything there is to know about the anatomy of our bodies - after all, we've been studying them in great detail for hundreds of years. These discoveries prove there's always more to learn, and every new piece of information helps patients and doctors.
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
Server: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2013-11-06 11:43:10
Link | Quote | Reply

-yawn-
By MankeyBismarck 2013-11-06 11:43:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Is there a place I can download FFXI/POL? Seem to have lost my disk!
Not finding anything on google.
 Asura.Abysswalker
By Asura.Abysswalker 2013-11-06 11:47:05
Link | Quote | Reply

MankeyBismarck said: »
http://thepiratebay.sx/torrent/8763571/Final_Fantasy_XI_Ultimate_Collection_Seekers_Edition_FFXI
I dunno if this will get deleted tho >.> it shouldn't since Krizz hosted his own backups too right?
[+]
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2013-11-06 11:47:26
Link | Quote | Reply

MankeyBismarck said: »
Maybe Tehkrizz, idk if it is up to date or not though
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 13582 13583 13584 ... 22708 22709 22710